Create Account

Cosco RIP
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2018, 01:58 PM by Taxman100.)

[i]It's reported that Local Halifax Backup Goalie Nathan Cosco has died in a car crash. At the time of death, it was 1:36 AM when Nathan was coming back from a late practice night only to be t-boned in a highway intersection by a drunk driver. The T-Bone happened on the driver side and with the driver going at 80 MPH, the impact of the crash would impale Nathan's vital organs and crush his bones. [i]The drunk driver has been taken in for DUI Manslaughter and will be imprisoned for 7-13 years. [i]While the site is under investigation, More updates about this story at noon. This is Halifax News Live.[i]

(Due to the amount of time I have shortening, it's been hard for me to really do things in the SHL so I figured why leave my player to rot if I could just end his story here. I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, but maybe one day I'll come back, but until that day comes... I'm done.)

Cheers buddy. Good luck and hope to see you back one day.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Hate to see you go man. Best of luck with everything and I hope to see you do well with whatever is taking your time. Hope to see you back one day man. Loved having you around.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Take care man. Hope all is well and we see you again one day.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png] [Image: 8xyKeyf.png]
[Image: KillTheArchitect.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

May he rest in pieces

[Image: Faceoffs-sig1.gif]

[Image: 394Qm3p.gif]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

[Image: stream_img.jpg]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

F

http://www.smjhlstuff.wtgbear.com/S42REG/SMJHL-121.html

That feeling when you cant even beat a dead goaltender... Hmmmmm

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

07-31-2018, 12:40 PMTML99 Wrote: http://www.smjhlstuff.wtgbear.com/S42REG/SMJHL-121.html

That feeling when you cant even beat a  dead goaltender... Hmmmmm

tells you how good @Daweggs corspe is then

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

07-31-2018, 12:40 PMTML99 Wrote: http://www.smjhlstuff.wtgbear.com/S42REG/SMJHL-121.html

That feeling when you cant even beat a  dead goaltender... Hmmmmm

The duct tape we used to hold him to the post came up pretty strong for us!

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2018, 04:53 PM by Taxman100.)

Sweet God. Now I just imagine that in desperation for a backup, you guys unearthed my corpse and duct taped it to the post

07-31-2018, 04:53 PMTaxman100 Wrote: Sweet God. Now I just imagine that in desperation for a backup, you guys unearthed my corpse and duct taped it to the post

We may or may not have done just that.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

They may or may not have won 2 of 2 doing just that.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

I have been revived
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=88060