Create Account

S42 PT #3 - Branching Out

Ludwig Koch Schroder Announces - Von Odins Bart

The new craft beer from the professional hockey defenseman, this craft beer company will focus mainly on having flavours both with a sense of familiarity for fellow beer drinkers, but also some interesting twists when it comes to the craft brewing scene.

1) Thors Hammer - A Beer meant to assault the senses (in a good way) This Blonde Lager goes down easy while giving you a hint of citrius and sweetness all at once.
2) Loki's Deception - This dark dark beer tricks you into thinking you will be experiencing the typical choclates you'd expect from this colour, but then flips you on your head as you are met with Orange mixed chocolate, as if drinking a terry's chocolate orange. Delightful with desert.
3) Tyr's Courage - The highest % Alcohol based beer we have (7.2%) that does not sacrifice taste for the title at all. Sharp with heavier carbonation, this beer not only tickles your taste buds, but helps cut that pre game time down as you enjoy this suspiciously good tasting non water level beer (looking at you america)

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Sami Owens is apart of the ice cream business where he owns, operates, and also works during the summer months during the offseason at. The reason Sami Owens is in the ice cream business is because he loves his ice cream. The store sells basic ice creams in cones and or in cups. They also have soft ice cream machines along with the great Italian Gelato. The shop also sells your basic Popsicle, especially the Cyclone Popsicle which happen to be Sami Owens favorite kind of Popsicle. The store is a community hot spot with a patio and outdoor seating for people and families to gather. Since Sami Owens plays for the Steelhawks, the Steelhawks allow the store to sell ice cream at the Arena in one of the booths during a few games which is how the hockey club and store are united. The Shop also sponsors the Steelhawks and has advertising around the Arena for the shop.

Code:
159 Words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

I have been thinking long and hard about a business opportunity in the great city of Calgary. Unfortunately it is not where I reside during the offseason which is when I would have the time to work it better and not have to hire workers. So my business is going to be opened back in my hometown in Florida. I have decided to open up a hockey camp for youths in my city. While we have a local hockey team I feel the sport isn't as popular as it could be. While it will technically make some money it will be from concessions if the kids or their parents want some and from donations. Otherwise it will be completely free for these kids to come and learn hockey from an ok player. Maybe I could beg some all stars like Joe to come out a few days. Might have to bribe Esa with food and women. In that order. I think it's a good opportunity to not only make a little extra money but more importantly help grow the game in areas that it normally doesn't get exposure.

191 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

With the closing down of the best bar in my home town of Kelowna, Wilson will invest in a replacement location for all the young university students to spend their money. Wilson will open a waterfront bar in the same location as Rose's, but with the name Platoon. The Platoon will feature a classy restaurant in the day for the older retired community. Filled with bar food such as burgers and sandwiches. For relaxing evenings and afternoon's the Platoon will feature pool tables to hang out at. For the rowdy evenings, there will be a dance floor, bar, and plenty of open area. This will all be the exact same as Rose's except that there will be a new DJ because that guy was horrible and deserves to lose his job with Rose's. The Platoon's top night of the week will be Fridays. We will feature plenty of good deals to help bring in all the struggling students. The featured drink will be the Light beers in honor of Alex Light and Molson Canadians in honour of Leafer Reilly's association with a leaf that is also on the can of Canadian.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Dieter Dominique isn't really one for caring too much about material possessions, but he is a fan of breakfast food and bringing groups of people together to eat breakfast food. Since his time with the Kelowna Knights and the famous legend of the waffle maker, Deets has had a dream of bringing his love of waffles to Boston and New England Wolfpack fans. That's why he recently opened up a new gourmet breakfast restaurant creatively called Wolffles that creates quality and affordable waffles from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. (12 a.m. on home playoff game nights for hockey fans wanting to get in a waffle after the game). As the store's name suggests, Wolffles doesn't take itself too seriously but IS serious about giving you waffles you'll remember for years to come. From savory to sweet toppings, Wolffles has all kinds of waffles to enjoy along with your other fave breakfast foods like bacon, sausage, etc. Every month, a new waffle named after a Wolfpack teammate appears and some proceeds goes to the charity of that player's choice, since Deets is nice like that. This past month, the SMASH Waffle was a deconstructed waffle with all the toppings on the side and lots of whipped cream/strawberry sauce to represent what Mia Landvik will do to your face if you mess with one of her teammates. Ten percent of the proceeds from this month's sales will go toward urban farming initiatives in the inner city.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Hockey career doesn't last forever, so it's imperative to plan for post-hockey life. Toivo Kosonen plans to open up a couple saunas around Boston. This area has really grown on Kosonen, and outside of the different gyms, it's hard to find a good sauna environment for the Finn. Saunas are perhaps the thing Kosonen misses in Finland, excluding family, obviously. The sauna is a great way to either spend some time chilling with friends or meditating solo. There aren't really any businesses that focus solely on saunas near where Kosonen lives, so the market is untapped at the moment. It would allow Kosonen to run a small business and have his own premium saunas to relax in. It seems like a no-brainer, really. It would be a great spot to hit up after practice, or for other players from out of town that are just looking for a sauna and not a full fledged gym.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

When I retire, I plan on opening a mobile skate repair truck / equipment delivery service. I can be booked to sharpen everyone's skates on a team before games at different rinks, at different times. I don't know about anyone else, but when I was playing in high school, the pro shop wasn't always open when the rink was. This caused a serious problem; what if you had a blade wear out and needed to be sharpened before practice or an early game? As the business expands and grows, I can start to carry equipment and other must have's like tape, skate guards, mouth guards. Even have the ability to repair jerseys and pads. If I get popular enough, I can even have one of those "cleaner ovens" that help take the stink out of equipment. The best part? Colorado hasn't noticed the missing equipment and dozens upon dozens of rolls of tape that I have borrowed. Or the truck I borrowed. Or the skate sharpener I borrowed. Or the heat cleaner.

Thanks Raptors!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

[Image: Cx9YUUh.png]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Boris Denisovich provides financial support for company that builds ice hockey training centers around Russia. Boris owns 50% of the company. Idea of this project is to build new quality training centers for next generation of Russian ice hockey. Many people in Russia supports and respects this project. There is already one training center being built to city of Jekaterinburg. Few centers have scheduled to Novosibirsk, Volgograd and Kaliningrad.

In these training centers will be equipment store, cafe, blades sharpener and other basic things that get owners revenue.

Future when Boris maybe get bigger contract and sponsor money he expanses the business even bigger. He have thought that he might build training centers to smaller hockey countries in Europe like Belarus, Germany, Austria. Belarus is interested in this business because The president of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko is very interested in ice hockey. Belarus is right now number 1 choice to expand.

Alex Light has a suit tailoring company. The brand Light & Co. has been a popular one among younger adults and athletes as the suits are made on the spot with their specific measurements. The fabrics are all good quality and affordable without blowing over the top in terms of budget. The company also sells shirts, ties and shoes to complete the attire of the perfect athletic gentleman. Launched in early S35, the brand has had quite a few high-profile figures wear the brand including Mikko Linna, Mike Izzy, and Eduard Selich don the trendy suits. Other non-active SHLers that represented the brand include retired West Kendall legend Slappy McDoodle who was quoted as saying “these suits make my big arms look slimmer without feeling tight at all. I love it”.

The brands’ long-standing partnership with the Izzy Group has let it expand throughout North America with small forays being made in Europe. Alex Light will most likely focus on his brand full time once he retires, in the hopes of joining other well-known brands at the top of the fashion world.

(182 words)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Yeah, it’s a shitty scene. If you don’t market yourself, you’ll end up getting hosed at contract time. It was with that thought in mind that Hamilton’s Hot Wings got launched. Designed as more sports bar than proper restaurant, the bar’s signature promotion is that the cost of beers goes down every time Buffalo loses a game, and stays down for the rest of the season. “The more you need a drink, the cheaper it is,” says the sign hanging above the bar. As an added bonus, the discount doubly applies for drinks you buy the night the team loses. This year the promotion hasn’t saved fans a lot of money, and the business is finally turning a profit. The food is pretty mediocre, focusing on making the wings as hot as they can to hide the fact that the sauce has no flavor to speak of and the meat pretty gamy.

Kristaps Ball has always been a business man at heart. He's been a fan of shows like Shark Tank and feels he can be a good business man. So, he decides to make a store that sells hockey gear. He uses himself to promote it and appears in all the commercials himself, so he can save money as well as being a popular player in Vancouver. He sells things like hockey sticks, pads, goalie gear, you name it, he has it. He decides to call it "A Hockey Retail Store" as he has no sense of creativity whatsoever. The business has a decent start, and Kristaps Ball looks forward to future success and, mainly, money. However, Ball is told by many that the name is complete trash, so Ball decided to hire someone to help make a name. The hired guy gives Ball the name "Balls Pucks and More!" which Kristaps likes, and decides to use. Business gets a lot better afterwards.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Reginald MacIntyre is carving out what he sees as an under-served corner of the hockey retail market. While there are a few hockey shops in New York where most who are looking for equipment could be satisfied, his hockey retail store caters to bigger players and older beginners in the sport, much as he was in his youth. "Reggie's Hockey Outfitter" carries generalist options as well as on-site tailors to measure and customize equipment for those players who can't quite find gear in their size or are starting up hockey later on in life, such as for a rec league or just because. It's a great place to stop especially if you're looking for gear best suited to play defenseman.

As an added bonus for the Manhattan Rage, it also doubles as an official sales partner for the Rage, so fans can also buy Rage merchandise, same as they can at other stores in town, including custom jerseys to their specs for size, name and number. Or, as he has intentionally set out by the window, they can just pick a size to buy MacIntyre's #71 jersey in home, away or alternate.

So if you live in or near New York, need to buy yourself or your child gear and you just can't quite seem to get what you or they need at a general store, come down to Reggie's Hockey Outfitter and get the right fit for your game!

(240)

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Having an additional source of income in addition to your normal contract is essential in this day and age. That's why we have the Dani Forsbae's Tinder training course coming to a city near you. Do you struggle meeting either men or women? Do you get instantly unmatched or one-word answers? Fear not, because Forsbae has got you back. Through our proprietary technology we're able to analyze your current profile and offer you ways to improve your chances at getting matches AND an automatic answering service that answers your matches with witty jokes and tasteful meme's without you having to lift a finger. The goal of this business is to get people "in the door" with the people that they want to genuinely connect with. Sometimes the hardest part of dating is getting things started but have no fear because Forsbae is here. Neverget a "k", "ya" or a "lol" single word response again!

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

When you have money, a good thing is to use some to give back to the Community either in your hometown or in the town you played be it currently or previously.

Opening a shop is one way to do such a thing but I will not open a restaurant or a hockey shop or something of the sort no I want to open the type of place that helps young workers or students that gave school up to be reinserted back in the work force through multimedia. Being a video game enthusiast there is plenty of work in various fields that are just waiting for young talented people and such a program is giving them a chance to have a job in a industry they love.

Otherwise I would open a shop to allow kids with low budgets to purchase what they would otherwise not be able to get in order to enjoy the greatest sport on Earth!