Create Account

S43 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 10:22 AM by JR95.)

[Image: 3QGiMc4.gif]

Quote:Player Name:

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature:

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted?

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for?

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site?

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors?

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?

How many hot dogs?

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)

Player Name: Alex Winters

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: Here

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 

I would say I’m at about a 7-8. Only thing I have coming up is my classes starting again, but I’m not anticipating that causing any issues.

Absolutely. I’m pretty active in both my national team locker room and my junior locker room now, and I think that’ll carry on up to the next level.

For sure. I think West Kendall is an organization that’s at the top of the SHL world and it would be awesome to be a part of that. Especially when you have the chance to help bridge and keep the team on top.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? 

I honestly don’t think I have.

As many as the team needs me to. If I can crack the lineup earlier, awesome. If not and it would be best to keep in the J, also awesome. 

I’m a guy that you know what you’re going to get. I don’t abandon things, and neither does my player. While I know this is my first player and I am a true rookie, I’m willing to fight for my spot and take advice wherever I can when it comes to building and doing what’s best for the team.

How many hot dogs?

Depends on the brand

Who is the king of the classroom? The Ruler!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Player Name: Goku Muerto

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: PLAYER PAGE

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 8 or 9 - pretty much on daily. no reason to believe that would change

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? My schedule means I am usually working at everyone else's prime times, but yeah I am modertaley active in both

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? Yes

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? Yes

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? 2 for sure, more than that depends on circumstances

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? Pretty much can guarantee that will create an elite player and stick around

How many hot dogs? 4

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) I ate a clock once. It was very time consuming.

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Player Name: 
Dank Boija
Player Page
8. I'm as active as i can, but i'm attending school so i wont be active during school hours (8am-4pm Europe usually)
Yes i will be active in discord!
I want to play for any team. I will be honored to be drafted by West Kendall
No i don't know that i know off!
2-3 Seasons!
I think i would bring a interesting mix to the team!
How many hot dogs?
As many as you wish!
What do Moose and a Depressed kid have in common?
Both will jump out of the bush

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Player Name:
Marc Palicka
Boom
7.5, school might change it.

Yea, I'll probably always be active in the lockerroom

I have no preference

I don't think so.

As short as possible

I would draft myself in probably the 3rd round because I'll probably develop into a solid 3C/2C instantly after I get called up (if it was a season or two down the round), and then a solid 1C after.

How many hot dogs?
I just ate 3, but I wasnt that hungry. I could've gotten like 5.
PALICKA MY BALLS

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

Player Name:
Andrew Martin

It's in my sig.

I think that my activity level is probably a 10, I almost always have a tab open when Im at home and Im always on discord. The only thing coming up is that my school is starting this month, but I won't stop being active in my locker rooms and I will definitely keep updating my player.

I am probably going to be more active on the team's discord, but I'm also willing to participate on the forums if that is what the team prefers.

When I first came into the league my initial thought was "wtf, West Kendall?" and that was my perception for a bit, but the more I stay on the site the more I see just how nice the two gms are and how solid most of the people on the team are. It's really appealing as a player coming in to the league to go on a team that seems to have no inner conflicts.

I haven't directly talked to anyone on the team, but just seeing the players and gms around the league they all seem like standup people.

Ideally I would want at least one season longer with Colorado, but after that it's up to what the team needs.

I would draft myself about other players just because of my activity level and my willingness to get a bigger part in the league. I aspire to become a gm of an smjhl team eventually. I have also shown a willingness to diversify how I get my money, making both sigs and writing articles.

How many hot dogs?
At least four, but if you put some chili on it I can scarf em down.

What did one wall say to the other? Meet you at the corner. (Im sorry I dont know any jokes)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Player Name:
Nicholas Williams Scarecrows
Sig.
10. I'm almost always on. Should be able to maintain activity for a long time.
Both. I'm almost always active on STL's discord.
Yes. 
I've had JR95 PM me. Thats about it.
I would like to stay down as long as possible. 3 seasons is minimum.
My activity level is my biggest strength. I'm always around and am always improving.
How many hot dogs?
2-3
So there is this man with a pickle in his ear, another man asks him why he has a pickle in his ear, to which he responds, "What? I can't hear you I have a pickle in my ear".

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Player Name: Bust

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=86571

7, SBA off-season/turnover where I need to do some work there

Yes

Is Bojo still there? Then of course

probably

I'll let my GM decide but I'd like to earn as much as possible before making the SHL

I wouldn't, however I'd draft me in a decent spot.

How many hot dogs?
Hot dog sandwiches

nah

Player Name: Veikka Toivanen

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: Here yo

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?: 

I'd like to think that I'm at about a 8 or 9. I'm not on 100% of the time and sleep in quite a bit, but I'm still looking around and collecting stats and stuff. Only new thing would be school but I'm already asleep for a lot of when that would be happening anyways.

Yes.

I don't know too much about a whole lot of teams, and frankly I wanna play for most teams. So sure thing

I know I've definitely seen you around a couple of times, but I can't recall any specific interactions I've had with you, or any other Platoon members.

I'd probably want to get a good balance of three or four years, but it all depends on when the team would have a spot for me, and when it'd be best for me to go and play for the platoon.

I would probably draft myself above others due to the fact I have a build plan written out, and due to the amount of activity I've had so far on the site.

How many hot dogs?

3 or 4. Depends on length and girth

I am really good at saying "Mama" in a nasally, kinda weird voice. The pressure I'm under to write this made me forget all my jokes, so I'm just gonna go with my talents instead.

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: Ok

Yes

Yes

I had some with you and you're nice

I'll go with 4

Defensive and physical, pure stay-at-home defensemen seem rarer than offensive and two-way D copycats

How many hot dogs?
Too many

Isaac Newton, Blaise Pascal and Albert Einstein are playing hide and seek. Einstein is counting. Pascal hides, while Newton draws a 1m by 1m square on the ground and sits in it. Einstein finishes counting and sees him immediately: "What the hell Newton, I found you". "No", replies Newton, "you found a Newton over a square meter, you found a Pascal".

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Player Name: Mason Hudson

In Sig

Probably an 8, and I go back to school in September so that’ll either boost or bring download activity, depending on work load haha

Yeah, as active in there as I currently am

Shore

Tbh, aside from you in the MTL discord, not entirely sure

Doesn’t really matter to me

Last player was HoF, fat bank account, nice guy, tries hard, loves the game

How many hot dogs?
3 or 4 ideally

Not great Wittgenstein jokes, more situational humour. Sorry pal!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Player Name:

Jeff Brogen

Here and in sig

Probably a 7 right now. I'm trying to get to work on writing a little more. As for level change, I'm on a project at work that is getting closer to completion, so hopefully more time to write

Absolutely

Yup

Nothing too direct. I see them around a bunch and it seems like a good crew!

I'm not too concerned about how many, but want to be able to come up when I can contribute and help the team win games. I understand that development takes time and I don't see the need to rush

I've got a pretty sick beard IRL

How many hot dogs?

How many ya got?

A man entered 10 puns into a contest, winner gets free tickets to a hockey game. He was really confident in his material and desperately wanted to win. Unfortunately no pun in ten did.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Player Name: Bubba Nuck

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2476909

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? i'm going back to 10 after my time away

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? Discord I may or may not use, sometimes it just annoys me but others I really enjoy it. I am a LR guy and would be present in there if welcome.

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? Yes and thats why I am applying.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? yes

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? 2

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? My ability to fish

How many hot dogs? 0 unless they are European, then about 7

What do you call a blonde with a dollar on her forehead?

All you can eat for under a buck!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder