Create Account

S43 Chiefs Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 03:12 AM by sarmo.)

Chiefs  Chiefs Chiefs Minnesota Chiefs Chiefs  Chiefs  Chiefs

The Chiefs are looking forward to this great draft class in the upcoming offseason, we want to get to know every S43 SHL prospects on the board and their story! Please fill out the Chiefs survey questions to help us with our scouting and if you're interested in joining us!

1. What is your interest level on being drafted by the Chiefs? On a 1-10 scale?
What would be your goals in Minnesota?

2. How has your experience been with the SHL so far and the interactions in your lockerroom? Do you enjoy the community as much as the lockerroom? Do you prefer forum or discord? Would you be active in both? Or atleast take part in one?

3. How has your experience been with jobs, social media and as far as making money goes in this league? (Don't hesitate to show off some of your work here,  would love to see it!)

4. How much do you think about the SHL throughout your day? Has it become a hobby or just a pass time for the time being?

5. What about your player's performance? Your teammates and the games? Is the simulation fun enough and worth your imagination and time?

6. What do you bring to a team and what sets you apart from the rest of the draft class? Talk about your build and it's uniqueness.  

7. Will you always have enough time for the SHL or is their any daily life stuff that might effect your activity on here in the next year or so?(Education, work, personal)

8. What is your age group? Under or over 18? (Dont have to answer if personal)

9. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?

10.Can you see yourself playing in Minnesota for a large part of your career? 

11. Do you want to get called up as soon as possible? take your time in the juniors? Or would you let your SHL GM decide the fate?

Here is my player page

And on behalf of the whole organization,  thank you for your time! GO CHIEFS! Chiefs

10. I'm excited to join any club at the moment since i don't have any negatives on any SHL team!
2. How has your experience been with the SHL so far and the interactions in your lockerroom? Do you enjoy the community as much as the lockerroom? Do you prefer forum or discord? Would you be active in both? Or atleast take part in one?
My experience in SHL Have been good so far! And lockerroom has been great! I prefer Discord, but i will be active Forum as much as i can!
3. How has your experience been with jobs, social media and as far as making money goes in this league? (Don't hesitate to show off some of your work here,  would love to see it!)

I don't have any experience, but i'm looking fowards to make Podcast!
4. How much do you think about the SHL throughout your day? Has it become a hobby or just a pass time for the time being? 
For now its like a hobby
5. What about your player's performance? Your teammates and the games? Is the simulation fun enough and worth your imagination and time?
My player performance has been as i expected. Not the greatest, but steady! Teammates have been great and games have been going good! 
6. What do you bring to a team and what sets you apart from the rest of the draft class? Talk about your build and it's uniqueness.   
I think i bring a funny guy who can make silly mistakes to the team. I'm trying to build a player that is underdog winger with playmaker abilitys!
7. Will you always have enough time for the SHL or is their any daily life stuff that might effect your activity on here in the next year or so?(Education, work, personal)
I'm currently in school so i wont be on in the day time. (I'm from Europe so it will be night/morning for Americans ether way)

Under 18
9. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? 
I'm Snussu (wont but real name) and i study in Vocational College! I'm from Finland and my interests are games atm!
I see my self playing in SHL. The Team doesn't matter!
11. Do you want to get called up as soon as possible? take your time in the juniors? Or would you let your SHL GM decide the fate?
I would like to spend 2-3 seasons in Juniors, but i wont mind to be called into SHL sooner!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

7.5 (Everyone is a 7.5)

Yea, Discord, Active in Both.

I need a job but other than that it has gone pretty well

A decent amount, My thought process is probably like Marching Band> School> SHL> Etc.
As a Rookie, Palicka got 28 points, Simulation is pretty cool. (Don't get me started on FO% though...)

A personality. Im basically Czech Zach Evans... Tried to be different and ended up creating a build similar to the resident North Carolinian of SHL

I won't always have enough time for SHL but

Under 20 (Birth date on forum isnt real tho)
Im a dude, I play trumpet, Hope to do stuff, From florida.
I see my self playing with whatever team drafts me for a large part of my career

I would like to get called up as soon as possible

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

It would be interesting to join the Chiefs, even though I viewed them as a rival for many seasons. Probably like 8/10.

I enjoy the SHL experience. I am more active in discord now because it's better for conversations but forum LR is important too, especially with forum-related links of importance, etc

3. How has your experience been with jobs, social media and as far as making money goes in this league? (Don't hesitate to show off some of your work here, would love to see it!)

I always have bank!

It is something I try to connect daily with, definitely been invested for several RL years, although for the last few seasons I have not had a job or anything on site.

Well this last season my performance was mediocre but I love building a player who does well.

As a player, I am a playmaking center which is rare. My strengths are SK, PH, PA. Basically want to build a Connor McDavid clone, heavily aligned to offense.

As a user, I have lots of experience in different roles league-wide, have all-star former players, and I feel can be guaranteed not to flake, and build a great player

I do work full time, at weird hours, so there are times when I am not on in prime-time, and I am a parent as well, but I have enough time to consistently check in

I am old!

I live in Edmonton, AB, and work in the restaurant/bar industry. I am a parent to 2 teenage kids. I play video games a lot, Xbox, switch, and PS3. I am pretty chill.

I hope to have a long career with the team that drafts me, although I understand the trade business.

Ideally 1 more season in SMJHL, then see where things go based on team needs.

Here is my player page LINK

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

10 and it would be to at least match my last experience in Minnesota with at least 2 cups. Even if that means team friendly deals and more media to get top tier players in the spots that matter. I want to win championships in the city that drafts me.

My experience has been pretty good yet again. I'm pretty quiet when it comes to interacting if I'm being honest. I will read everything and respond to things I feel the need to respond to or that entertain me. I think both have been pretty good so far. It seems a lot more tame than the first time I was around. I prefer discord and yes I will take part in both forum or discord. Will I ever be truly active on either one (Outside of updating and media/jobs/other money making shit

3. How has your experience been with jobs, social media and as far as making money goes in this league? (Don't hesitate to show off some of your work here, would love to see it!)

It's been pretty good. Came in with an okay bank account to start. Waiting for the season to end to do a big review of the season from announcing his creation to end of season which should bring in a decent chunk of coin. Don't have a job yet but I have applied and will continue to do so with jobs I want to do.

I check in on the league and whats going on a little bit more than I would admit to my fiancee haha. Not having a console left a hole in my life for a hockey game and I like this one the best out of the alternatives.

I thought it was pretty good for how young the Armada were this season. I think the next season or two there will be very nice. As for my player personally, he left some to be desired but I did come in late and I hope to crack the top 50 TPE players by the draft. I think that if I stick with it I can still be one of the best shut down defensemen the league has seen and put my guy in the hall of fame.

I bring a physical shut down presence. I am trying to build him around his Defense by getting it to 85 this year and then to 90 by the end of season 2. Unfortunately it likely is a build where you will want me in the SMJHL for a couple of seasons post draft year. Then I want to soft cap my #2,3,and 4 attributes while subtly sustaining the other attributes to not be a liability.

I will have steady time for the SHL over the life of my player if not longer. I have lofty goals as well as short term goals that will keep me going.

Over 18

I am Sean Stevenson and I am currently a stay at home dad. My interests are sports, video games, music, movies, tv, etc... I am from Salem, OR USA.

I can. My last player spent a good chunk of his career in Minnesota and I don't see any players in the locker room that make me think it would be a problem.

I'd like to see how development goes and check it out. Obviously if the GM thinks I am ready I wouldn't fight it.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

10 because I see that Chiefs need LW in the future. I want to win a cup with Chiefs and get some individual trophies

I prefer both and I will be active on both

I was updater and WJC GM. I earn money with graphic submissions

SHL has become a hobby for me and I spend a lot of time here

I was best point scorer among rookies by a large margin (you can check my signature)

I am one of the best goal scorers in this draft class so I can bring you some goal scoring

I will have school from September to May but it won't reduce my activity because in USA it will be night when I will be at school :D

I'm student from Latvia. I really love watching sports on TV

I would like to spend all career here if it would be possible

I would like to play next 2 seasons in SMJHL and then go to SHL but it will be your choice

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Probably about a 7 or 8. My goals would be to stay in Minnesota as long as I am helping the team win. I want to score lots of goals and I have no interest in testing FA like ever

I've had a pleasant experience in the SHL. Obviously not everyone can be nice to deal with but overall it's been great. I try to spend time on both forums and discord but discord is just easier since I have it on my phone so I'm on there a lot more.

I have one of the biggest bank accounts in the draft with about 66 million, and I've had a job with banking for a couple years.

It's definitely found resurgence as a hobby. I was inactive for a while but I'm remembering why I liked it so much in the first place again.

It's fun to see your player on the stat sheet a lot, but I always cared more about getting along with some cool people in the LR. Being a part of a fun locker room environment does factor in a lot to how much I update though. If I'm not getting along with my teammates, I'd be updating a lot less than if I did, if that makes sense

Right now I'm building a RW sniper. We're in the middle of a very large draft class, and of course a lot of them are new so they might not have the experience working with attributes that I do. While my build might not be that unique, it will be highly beneficial to whichever team I make it onto.

I will always have enough time. Unless something I don't see coming happens of course.

I'm 20

I'm from Edmonton and I'm a marketing representative. I make music too

Yes. I don't have any interest in bouncing around to different teams.

Whenever my SHL GM's feel as though I'm ready to contribute to the team I'll be ready for the callup.

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Indifferent, like 6.

Really like the discord and the LR

Pretty good, will do media whenever there's a bonus and I'll go all-out

For me it's a past-time which I want to rekindle. I'm very active on the SBA though.

Yeah I love building players, my last few updates have really made my player a lot better and I love it.

Not a lot honestly, but I'll be a very good scorer with great ability to play defense.

Only thing would really be the SBA since I'm very involved there

lol, 19

College student

Yeah I'll be loyal to people who are loyal to me

I'd take my time or let my GM do the call, don't feel like being dicked on in the SHL for 5 seasons

I feel like for most teams that could draft me, I have a 5/10 interest by being drafted by them. Mainly because I don't know a whole lot about teams and would rankly be glad to get drafted in general. 

My goals in Minnesota would probably start with making the team. From there I'd hope to eventually blossom into a top 4 D-man, and I'd also hope to get to know everyone. I'd frankly just wanna play good in Minnesota and chill out with y'all.

So far all of the interactions I've done have been nice. Some playful jabbing here and there and just hanging around in the locker room/discord. I feel like the main parts of the community I'd take part in would be the locker rooms and the draft class/team discords. 

I prefer to use Discord, but am fine using the forum. I already use both so I am easy to do that. I have an eye out most of the time on both of those sites when I have the chance. Would hopefully be active in both.

So far I haven't had experience with getting a job. I felt like I would want to wait until a second season, where I'm acclimated to the league before going for a job. I have written a few articles to make some cash, but I've only made two. The good thing is that I can stretch out my writing to really rake in the money, or maybe I just ramble on and write too much. Probably the latter.

I think about the SHL probably a couple of times a day. I'd say at this point it's become a hobby to check in on how the games are going and try to interact in the Discord and stuff every day.

I started off the season by mainly looking at just my own players stats, but now that the playoffs have started I've been taking a look to see who's been contributing on my team, as well as our opponents. It's nice to know the people that are pulling the weight. However I pay a lot of attention to my own players performance, mainly in how often he gets a point, or how many shots he's blocking in comparison to his teammates, or I'm disappointed that he took a penalty.

With a draft class this big, it's impossible to set myself apart from everyone else. What I bring to the table is commitment to being active, and working to improve on my build. Speaking of my build, at the moment it is focusing heavily on Defence, Passing, and Puck Handling. This is also along with me putting points into things like Checking, Discipline and Endurance. I am not sure how unique it is, but the good news is I haven't been looking over at too many others builds and have worked this one out based on what I want out of a player. I am always open to suggestions on how to improve it.

I will be in school this upcoming year, as well as working out most days. Even with those happening I will still have enough time for the SHL (what I would think to be an hour or two a day, or more depending on circumstances) and they will just limit the times I can get on, not how long I can get on for.

Under 18

Right now I'm just a youngin who is looking around at his options as high school comes to an end. I am an avid fan of hockey, and am getting into Baseball as well. Born and raised in Western Canada, I also quite enjoy math. No career yet, though I am looking to do that over the next summer.

If Minnesota drafts me, yeah. That could be up to change depending on how much I want to stay tied down to a specific team for my career, or even depending on me being involved in trades to better the team. I have no inclination to leave the team that drafted me in free agency, however.

From what I've learned in my time in the SMJHL, is that I know nothing. I got a veteran in Schultzy in the Discord, and the way he talks about builds and how he would allocate time and such is just... woah. As such, I'd probably leave it to the GM to decide my fate. I feel like all of y'all are GM's for a reason and that I should have faith in y'all

What would be your goals in Minnesota? 8

2. How has your experience been with the SHL so far and the interactions in your lockerroom? Do you enjoy the community as much as the lockerroom? Do you prefer forum or discord? Would you be active in both? Or atleast take part in one? I use both but prefer the forums, I have mixed feelings about the SHL but in my time away I really deeply missed my former teammates and most of the site members.

3. How has your experience been with jobs, social media and as far as making money goes in this league? (Don't hesitate to show off some of your work here, would love to see it!) I'm good

4. How much do you think about the SHL throughout your day? Has it become a hobby or just a pass time for the time being? Its life...

5. What about your player's performance? Your teammates and the games? Is the simulation fun enough and worth your imagination and time? Yup!

6. What do you bring to a team and what sets you apart from the rest of the draft class? Talk about your build and it's uniqueness. I am a aging player but just not ready to hang them up yet. I see myself filling a 6th Dman role in your organization. I am active and a team first human, I know how to build a player and been around a while.

7. Will you always have enough time for the SHL or is their any daily life stuff that might effect your activity on here in the next year or so?(Education, work, personal) Stay at home dad so i will always be trolling

8. What is your age group? Under or over 18? (Dont have to answer if personal) 38

9. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? I think you all know me well enough

10.Can you see yourself playing in Minnesota for a large part of your career? No as regression sucks and is slowly killing me

11. Do you want to get called up as soon as possible? take your time in the juniors? Or would you let your SHL GM decide the fate? I need a starting 6 job this season, I have a goal and i really need it to happen before its to late

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

08-19-2018, 02:15 AMNUCK Wrote: 1. What is your interest level on being drafted by the Chiefs? On a 1-10 scale?
What would be your goals in Minnesota?  8

2. How has your experience been with the SHL so far and the interactions in your lockerroom? Do you enjoy the community as much as the lockerroom? Do you prefer forum or discord? Would you be active in both? Or atleast take part in one? I use both but prefer the forums, I have mixed feelings about the SHL but in my time away I really deeply missed my former teammates and most of the site members.

3. How has your experience been with jobs, social media and as far as making money goes in this league? (Don't hesitate to show off some of your work here,  would love to see it!) I'm good

4. How much do you think about the SHL throughout your day? Has it become a hobby or just a pass time for the time being? Its life...

5. What about your player's performance? Your teammates and the games? Is the simulation fun enough and worth your imagination and time? Yup!

6. What do you bring to a team and what sets you apart from the rest of the draft class? Talk about your build and it's uniqueness. I am a aging player but just not ready to hang them up yet. I see myself filling a 6th Dman role in your organization. I am active and a team first human, I know how to build a player and been around a while.  

7. Will you always have enough time for the SHL or is their any daily life stuff that might effect your activity on here in the next year or so?(Education, work, personal) Stay at home dad so i will always be trolling

8. What is your age group? Under or over 18? (Dont have to answer if personal) 38

9. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? I think you all know me well enough

10.Can you see yourself playing in Minnesota for a large part of your career?  No as regression sucks and is slowly killing me

11. Do you want to get called up as soon as possible? take your time in the juniors? Or would you let your SHL GM decide the fate? I need a starting 6 job this season, I have a goal and i really need it to happen before its to late

You seem pretty OP for a prospect :p

08-24-2018, 08:17 PMsarmo Wrote:
08-19-2018, 02:15 AMNUCK Wrote: 1. What is your interest level on being drafted by the Chiefs? On a 1-10 scale?
What would be your goals in Minnesota?  8

3. How has your experience been with jobs, social media and as far as making money goes in this league? (Don't hesitate to show off some of your work here,  would love to see it!) I'm good

10.Can you see yourself playing in Minnesota for a large part of your career?  No as regression sucks and is slowly killing me

You seem pretty OP for a prospect :p

Need myself a job and figured I was a better fit then these scrub rookies :D

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder