Create Account

Sunday Funday: Future

While it's nice to believe that you'll be young and talented forever, there's a lot to be said for planning for the future. A lot can change as time passes, especially in the lives of athletes. Think ahead a bit in your player's life.

In at least 15 words, talk about where you think your player will be in five years (seasons), whether in their personal or professional lives.

In 5 seasons time Lavelle will still be playing for Buffalo I reckon. Outside of his professional life, Lavelle will likely retire from the SHL when it's all said and done and leave a legacy behind to be proud of.

My hope is that in 5 seasons, I'll be one of the best goal scorers in the SHL. As of right now, it's not looking good...

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

It is really hard to say where Tommy Tuck will be in five seasons as a professional, but on a personal level he wants to be settled down where ever he is. Married, possibly a kid on the way, the whole sha-bang. A fence around the front yard, bbq's on the weekend. You know, the typical fun old dad guy stuff with the beer belly.

In five seasons, I think my player will be the staring goalie for the Hamilton Steelhawks. Hopefully I will have made 1st of 2nd team All-Star, but that might be wishful thinking.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

5 seasons from now is a bit of a mystery. Honestly, I'm hoping that in 5 seasons I have at least another cup win and my player is still useful to whatever team I'm on. Hopefully I can remain a relevant player for as long as I can!

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

In 5 years I hope to be with the Minnesota Chiefs and doing whatever I can to help them win games

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa

In five seasons, Otis B. Driftwood will still be playing for the Calgary Dragons, hopefully as a first liner. Esa probably still won't let me play on the power play though. By that time Otis should be working on winning his fifth Challenge Cup.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

In 5 years, I think Kristaps Ball will be on top of the league. I believe Ball will be an elite goal scorer in the SHL and I believe he will be dominating the SHL in 5 more years.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

In 5 years, Halfdan Thorstein hopes to still be playing, but that will likely be a stretch. He's just about to hit his tenth pro season, so that will be the last legs of his career if he makes it that far. If he doesn't, he'll likely be working on the brewpubs he's discussed with investors.

[Image: dnlll.gif]

» Update Page | Player Page | My Twitter «
[Image: 2qcdsat.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: 16gwwf9.png]

In five years, Joseph Lombardi will be at his prime, about to enter regression, and will be the slightly loving and caffeine-fueled father of 2 with his wife.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Wächter will go back home to Austria and will start working as coach for his former junior team.

In 5 years, Jordan von Matt hopes to be in the SHL, playing big time minutes on a contending team. He hopes to stay within the Toronto organization, but who knows what may happen.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 02:57 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

In 5 seasons Mike Izzy will have cemented his mark on the SHL as the premier Power Forward of his Generation. Izzy will be in the middle of his 1st cycle of regression.. but the TPE should still be sitting in the 1700 to 2000 range so id suspect that the Augment will still be imposing his will on the ice.

[Image: L7qc5LY.png]

Izzys personal life may have changed though as he moves deep into fatherhood with 'AI'..  In 5 seasons Anri Izzy will be close to 7 years old.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Nova hopes to still be in the SHL after 5 seasons and he plans to go as long as he can play hockey.

Gary Grease will be playing hockey 5 years from now, and hitting his prime years. Hopefully he'll be good. I

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]