Create Account

SHL Logo Design Contest - Results

08-18-2018, 04:57 PMDangles13 Wrote: I may be in the minority but I am not a fan of the banner style logo. I prefer the badge look myself.

Brace for the ensuing mob.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

[Image: giphy.gif]

Super sharp logo. Congrats samee

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018, 07:25 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

@Clint Eastwood thanks for the props!

Congrats Samee, not sure I'm a huge fan of any of these for the site tbh, but I'll leave that decision to HO

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018, 07:39 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

you cant be serious.. that logo is going to represent our site over kareys???

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

No offense to Samee but Karey's logo should be used.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

I think several of these showed a lot of potential but I really hope these are only the rough draft and not the final version. There's some great designs here but they could use some polishing.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

08-18-2018, 07:37 PMMike Izzy Wrote: you cant be serious.. that logo is going to represent our site over kareys???

read the post

08-18-2018, 07:54 PMSchultzy Wrote: I think several of these showed a lot of potential but I really hope these are only the rough draft and not the final version. There's some great designs here but they could use some polishing.

i agree. i think my posts edges arent the best. @DrunkenTeddy submission cleaned up and adjusted would be fantastic

Despite what the consensus might be, I actually rather like what Samee did and it wouldn't be the end of the world if thats the logo that ended up representing the SHL for the long term. Its far from a bad logo.

Good job @Samee

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

08-18-2018, 08:50 PMSleepy Wrote: Despite what the consensus might be, I actually rather like what Samee did and it wouldn't be the end of the world if thats the logo that ended up representing the SHL for the long term. Its far from a bad logo.

Good job @Samee

Yeahthat

I really liked @DrunkenTeddy logo but felt it was incomplete. It needs depth and shading. It needs color. Tons of potential but not finished imo.

I think @karey did a great job but it could use more "hockey" and maybe replacing stars on there with a hockey stick then flipping the stick horizontally for the other stars would be a more appropriate design. Have the sticks frame the letters.

Riot Player Page Riot

08-18-2018, 10:25 PMSchultzy Wrote: I really liked @DrunkenTeddy logo but felt it was incomplete. It needs depth and shading. It needs color. Tons of potential but not finished imo.

I think @karey did a great job but it could use more "hockey" and maybe replacing  stars on there with a hockey stick then flipping the stick horizontally for the other stars would be a more appropriate design. Have the sticks frame the letters.

I think a lot of logos just lack depth. Not a fan of an all black and white logo. Makes the logo look amateur.

[Image: 3.png]

08-19-2018, 03:07 AMJSS Wrote:
08-18-2018, 10:25 PMSchultzy Wrote: I really liked @DrunkenTeddy logo but felt it was incomplete. It needs depth and shading. It needs color. Tons of potential but not finished imo.

I think @karey did a great job but it could use more "hockey" and maybe replacing  stars on there with a hockey stick then flipping the stick horizontally for the other stars would be a more appropriate design. Have the sticks frame the letters.

I think a lot of logos just lack depth. Not a fan of an all black and white logo. Makes the logo look amateur.

While probably not the ideal colors, a few simple changes can really make some of the more flat designs pop more. I threw this together quickly and I think it's an improvement but the colors need to be changed I admit that. I just think the contrast and depth is better. That's why I hoped that many would go back and redo them.

[Image: fa7Aywp.png]

Riot Player Page Riot

@Samee congrats! Awesome logo

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!