Create Account

S42 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018, 11:04 PM by Pris.)

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES.

Championship Week is back as the Calgary Dragons take on the New England Wolfpack in the Challenge Cup Final!

Each of the following tasks will be worth 3 uncapped TPE. You can do a maximum of FIVE tasks for a total of FIFTEEN uncapped TPE. There is also a bonus question (concerning the Challenge Cup finals specifically) worth 1 uncapped TPE. Feel free to do more than five tasks, but you won't get the credit for anything over five.

[Note: All tasks that are not league-specific can be written/designed for either the SHL or the SMJHL playoffs.]

Please send me the trivia/word scramble in one combined PM if you can. It makes my life so much easier. Thanks, guys ♥

Code:
TASK ONE: In at least 150 words, write an introductory paragraph for a potential Wikipedia article about one of the players in the finals. Include draft season and the teams they have played for.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S42 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

TASK THREE: Design a championship ring for the Challenge Cup Finals. Must include a team logo and season number.

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. ifenhtrlcoies
2. nraacoehhgerb
3. tidtdoroiowsbf
4. nkskanaeieran

TASK FIVE: Design a Cup Finals-themed sig for one of the players playing in the finals. Must include player name, render, team color(s), and some mention or indication of the finals.

TASK SIX: Design your ticket for one of the Cup Finals games. Must include at least a home team logo, some representation of the Cup, a price, and a barcode.

TASK SEVEN: Which young player on each team will have (or, if you're doing this later, has had) the biggest impact in the Cup finals, and why? Must mention at least one player S38 or younger per team. Must be at least 150 words.

TASK EIGHT: Design the championship banner for the S42 Challenge Cup. Must include team logo, team name, and at least one render.

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

1. Who is the New England Wolfpack's all-time leading point scorer?
2. What season was the Wolfpack's last Challenge Cup Finals loss?
3. Which former players' numbers have the Calgary Dragons retired? (There are two.)
4. Which former Dragon is the SMJHL's "Most Sportsmanlike" award named for?

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? (NOTE: This question will be graded at the conclusion of the winning-game sim of the Challenge Cup Finals, even if that happens before the conclusion of Championship Week.)

Deadline: Monday, August 27th, at 7 PM EST.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018, 08:12 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

TASK ONE: In at least 150 words, write an introductory paragraph for a potential Wikipedia article about one of the players in the finals. Include draft season and the teams they have played for.

[Image: Gv10G8J.png]

Nicholas Pedersen
A photograph of Pederson on the Calgary Dragons of the SHL
Born: January 17, 1997
Meat Cove, Nova Scoti
Residence: Calgary Alberta
Years active: S20-S42
Children: Nicky Pederson Jr.

Nicholas Pedersen
Nicholas Pedersen (born January 17, 1997) is an American Hockey Player for the Simulation Hockey league. Known for his intrical role in Calgarys 4 Challenge Cup Championships, Nicholas is 8th all time among SHL skaters in total points with 869. His accolades include a Ryan Jesster Calgary MVP award in S27, 3rd on Calgarys all time scoring list behind Randy Randelman and Esa Anrikkanen. As well as 154 power play points, 1225 penalty kill minutes and 1512 blocked shots which all are in Calgarys top 5 of all time. Pederson has declared for retirement and is currently playing in the S42 Challenge Cup Championship, hoping to land his 5th championship ring to end his 22 season career. Pederson should be eligible for the SHL hall of fame in season 46.

@mstuk41

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S42 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

To get to the challenge cup this season, where we were not the most talented team, hell we may not even be in the top 3 in talent in our own division! that requires players stepping up, especially here in post season where Calgary has gone 8-2. There are 3 clear choices for unsung hero in the playoffs in my opinion.

The 1st is Mikko Lina. Lets start with what a quality person she is, coming into Calgarys locker room and instantly lighting up the room with her positive nature and her ability to jump right in and chip in to the health of the organization. On the ice her role as a primary playmaker and the pass first forward to compliment our captain Joe Kurczewski has been critical to the success of this season. here in the playoffs Lina has scored 11 points in 10 games with a +4 and a team leading 37 minutes on the penalty kill. She does it all and doesnt get enough credit for it!

@ej27

Our second unsung hero is our gardian in goal Dick Chocolate who in s42 has taken a leadership role in the clubhouse to match his leadership on the ice. hock's career as a starter has been so steady that we almost look at his performance as a given.. but we shouldnt overlook what hes done this season as Calgary does not possess a great offense. Many of our wins were on the backs of our defence and Hockolate.. in post season the Dick has been huge winning 8 of 10 with a .922 save percentage and a 2.53 GAA with a memorable series against the Blizzard as he shut down one of the best offenses in the SHL!

@Your Mothers Favorite Goalie

and as extra credit, let me just point out that Roman Augustus is brutally under rated. Roman is as steady a player as there is in the SHL and a top tier leader in the clubhouse. but where he shines the most is in primetime as he boasts 12 points in just 10 games.. for a defenseman that is a huge advantage for us. Not to mention his steller play on the PP and PKM.. Augustus is an unsung hero and hes our hero in Calgary.

@TheDangaZone

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. ifenhtrlcoies
2. nraacoehhgerb
3. tidtdoroiowsbf
4. nkskanaeieran

PM sent to @Pris

TASK SIX: Design your ticket for one of the Cup Finals games. Must include at least a home team logo, some representation of the Cup, a price, and a barcode.

[Image: ahcTfh1.png]

TASK SEVEN: Which young player on each team will have (or, if you're doing this later, has had) the biggest impact in the Cup finals, and why? Must mention at least one player S38 or younger per team. Must be at least 150 words.

Our teams top line has been wisely  built around @JKortesi81 who is one of the most dominant players ever to lace up in the SHL and IMO the best current all around player in the league. Players like Dani Forsberg and now Mikko Lina have been there to compliment Joe's array of skills on the ice.

back in S38 Calgary drafted a young forward from Kelowna named Hunter 'Thunder' Jones with the 8th pick in the draft with the hopes that he would have the drive, effort and skill to one day compliment 'the Augment' Mike Izzy as the next in line to be that dynamic tandom in Calgary.

Thunder has put the work in, adjusted his game to match Izzy and has reached a level of play where he is now a dynamic pass first forward on a 2nd line which no team has had an answer for here in the playoffs. Thunder Jones has the 2nd most assists in the postseason with 11 while boasting a +7 against 2 very strong post season teams in Texas and Edmonton! Hunter Jones is a young player playing with a new level of confidence and a hightened level of play and i believe he will make the biggest impact in the Challenge Cup finals among the young players involved.

@Thunder39

But it would criminal not to mention the work of Shooter McGavin and Otis B Driftwood as players that can and will make an impact here in the finals. McGavin gave up what would have been an MVP type season in the juniors to help out our struggling 3rd line in Calgary. The expectations were that shooter was a season or 2 away from being an assett in the lineup, But shooter came right in and took control of his unit, becoming his lines primary point producer as he scored 22 points in the regular season which was 3rd among all rookies in the SHL! and in post season Shooter scored 4 points in the Texas series which was an intrical part in keeping Texas at bay as we won that series in 5 games.

@c00kies

Moving into Calgarys dynamic defensive unit and carving out an important role as a rookie would have almost seemed impossible to me.. but thats exactly what Otis B Driftwood has done. The 2nd pick in the S40 draft moved into our teams 3rd line and added a dirty and gritty persona to the unit as he layed out 98 hits and 52 blocks in just 13 minutes of play on average! Driftwood has been a peripheral machine on the ice and i suspect that it wont be long before he warrants a primary role on what is an all world defensive 7 in Calgary!

@Slappydoodle

A young player on the new England Wolfpack whom id like to talk about is their young forward named Manuel Gotze. he happens to be one of the youngest players on his team yet is already on a challenge cup pareticipants 2nd line, which is quite impressive! Gotze's first experience in the playoffs should be about wetting his feat and gaining experience, but the kids actualy held his own scoring 4 goals and 2 assists over 12 post season games. Even more impressive is when he is asked to chip in offensively hes awfully efficient as he boasts a 16% shooting percentage! but Gotzes game right now is about being scrappy and making plays which weve seen with his 40+ hits. There are allot of good young talented players on New England, thats part of why they are here, fighting for a cup in the seasonss last series... players like you have Artemti Berezin, Julian O'Sullivan and Patrick Brumm Jr are all exciting young talents. But Gotze is showing that he fits in right at the top of this group and could make a huge impact in the Challenge Cup finals.

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? (NOTE: This question will be graded at the conclusion of the winning-game sim of the Challenge Cup Finals, even if that happens before the conclusion of Championship Week.

the Augment, Mike Izzy

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 01:38 AM by Waters.)

Michael Izzerton, known professionally as Mike Izzy, is an Austrian professional ice hockey winger and assistant captain of the Calgary Dragons in the Simulation Hockey League. He is regarded as one of the top wingers in the game since emerging in the S39 season, managing 4 straight 40 point seasons including the previously named. Prior to entering the SHL, Izzy played for the Kelowna Knights for 3 seasons, managing 30 points in 2 of those seasons. A top prospect in a loaded draft class, Mike was drafted 4th overall by the Edmonton Blizzard, but was traded before he was able to play a game for the team. He has won 3 conference titles and 2 challenge cups as part of the Dragons organization, and has managed a 3rd-team selection, and could be a candidate for even more awards at the end of the S42 season, where he hit 50 points for the first time.

To me, Roman Augustus is the definition of unsung. Despite having such a high amount of TPE and being a well-known member on the site, I feel like I never hear about the player himself, whether its in awards discussion or just in general about the impact he has on Calgary. You hear about the Izzys, you hear about the Joe Ks, the Randy Randlemans and the Mikko Linnas, but Roman Augustus almost never gets mentioned. Augustus is constantly putting up great numbers in the regular season, both on the offensive and defensive sides of the puck. In the playoffs, he has been over point per game with 17 in 16, tied for the team-lead in shotblocks at 24 and is overall a pillar of what makes Calgary elite every season. When Augustus finally breaks out and gets himself a Stevens win, don't expect me to be surprised.

Surprisingly, despite Calgary seeming like an old man's club, they have a lot of great contributors when it comes to youth. The biggest one has to be Hunter Jones, who went point per game in his big breakout onto the playoff stage, having only managed 28 points in the regular season. Other big young contributors include Otis B. Driftwood, who managed 6 points in his rookie outing, and Ostap Maksimov, who had a very strong 13.

The Wolfpack, however, do not have as much of a farm system of young players to work with. While they did get very nice contributions from rookie Manuel Gotze, a decent amount of work from Artemi Berezin, and a small contribution in a small sample size from Piotr Czerkawski, there was nothing near the play of Jones or Maksimov. We'll see if these players can improve if the Wolfpack make another run in the near future.

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? Joe K

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2018, 04:20 PM by thedangazone.)

Task 4 - Done

Task 9 - Done

Task 3

Since the index has not been updated quite yet I will be naming my unsung hero of the playoffs up to the finals instead of including them. I do not think my choice would change much though in that is has to easily be Casey Creller. Creller while not having a ton of points so far this post season with only 5 has been absolutely clutch for the Dragons in their run to the cup. On the defensive side he has a whopping 15 shots blocked which is tied for the team lead while getting less ice time than the other leaders. On the offensive side he has been killing it with 3 goals so far. What is even more impressive about those goals those is that all 3 have been game winners for the Dragons, proving just how clutch Creller is in the big pressure spots. I know he also had at least 1 game winner in the finals series as well.

163 words

Task 7

I think there are quite a few young players on the Dragon's roster who have been instrumental in helping us get the cup this season. While it would be easy to name someone like Shooter McGavin who has a game winning goal in the finals itself I think defense wins championships. The Dragon's have a lot of young defensemen and the one who stands out most to me is Ostap Maksimov. The young blue liner has been thrust into a higher role this season for the Dragons and performed admirably. While averaging over 20 minutes a game leading up to the finals Maksimov was able to post 8 points in 10 games. No easy feat for any defender much less a young one like himself. He also played big minutes on the penalty kill allowing the Dragon's to shut down the opposing teams every game. And even threw in 4 assists on the powerplay to help get the offense going.

160 words

Task 8
[Image: cgy_skyline2.png]

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 09:29 PM by Reynolds.)

TASK THREE:
[Image: SCcLcCu.png]

TASK FOUR: PM SENT

TASK SIX:
[Image: k9MyvnE.png]

TASK EIGHT:
[Image: uqdfh0y.png]

TASK NINE: PM SENT

Bonus: Mike Izzy

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018, 11:45 PM by StaticShocked.)

TASK ONE (200 words):
Oisin Fletcher (formerly known as Cody Fletcher), is a Canadian professional ice hockey left winger. She is currently playing for the New England Wolfpack in the Simulation Hockey League (SHL). She was drafted 3rd overall by the Wolfpack in the S36 SHL Entry Draft.

PLAYING CAREER

Amateur

Fletcher was taken in the fourth round of the S35 SMJHL Entry Draft by the Halifax Raiders. A sniper by default, she made great strides in her first season with Halifax. Putting up 12 goals and 17 assists in her rookie campaign, she was nominated for multiple awards, including the Esa Anrikkanen Trophy, but lost to fellow S35 draftee Yuri Boyka Jr. Her next two seasons in the SMJHL would lead Halifax to various deep playoff runs, but none unfortunately resulted in a Four Star Cup. She led the league in points (67) during S37 and took home four awards in the S37 Awards Show.

Professional

At the conclusion of the S37 playoffs, Fletcher was called up to the New England Wolfpack, where she has stayed ever since. Fletcher has tallied 30 or more points in four out of her first five seasons in the SHL, setting a career high in goals (29), assists (35), and points (64) during S42.

TASK FOUR: PM sent.

TASK SIX: [Image: RKEcm15.png]

TASK NINE: PM sent.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2018, 05:30 PM by Thunder39.)

Task 2:
In my opinion the unsung hero for the S42 playoffs is Calgary Dragons forward Casey Creller. Coming into the playoffs Creller had amassed 29 points and a team leading +21 in the regular season, but he took his game to another level in the post season. He had 11 points in the team’s 16 post season games, he also carried a +6. He showed his signature Casey Creller grit as well throwing 45 hits and blocking 24 shots. And while this all translates to a very successful post season, this one will be remember by fans and teammates as the one where Creller scored one of the biggest goals of his career. Game 3 of the Challenge Cup final, Calgary down 2-0 in the series and looking to reverse their fortunes in enemy territory. Tied 5-5 heading into the 4th overtime period, Creller would seal the game and kick start a 4 game turnaround for the Dragons as they would go on to win their 2nd Challenge Cup in 3 seasons.

Task 3:

[Image: hunter2.png] 

Task 4: PM'd

Task 6:

[Image: hunter555.png]

Task 9: PM'd

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 01:16 AM by karey.)

Code:

1. ifenhtrlcoies
2. nraacoehhgerb
3. tidtdoroiowsbf
4. nkskanaeieran
PM'd

Code:
TASK FIVE: Design a Cup Finals-themed sig for one of the players playing in the finals. Must include player name, render, team color(s), and some mention or indication of the finals.
[Image: roman.png]

Code:
[Image: jakarta.jpg]

Code:
TASK EIGHT: Design the championship banner for the S42 Challenge Cup. Must include team logo, team name, and at least one render.
[Image: jakarta.png]

Code:
TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

1. Who is the New England Wolfpack's all-time leading point scorer?
2. What season was the Wolfpack's last Challenge Cup Finals loss?
3. Which former players' numbers have the Calgary Dragons retired? (There are two.)
4. Which former Dragon is the SMJHL's "Most Sportsmanlike" award named for?
PM'd

Code:
Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? (NOTE: This question will be graded at the conclusion of the winning-game sim of the Challenge Cup Finals, [u][b]even if that happens before the conclusion of Championship Week.
Mike Izzy
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018, 01:22 PM by ToeDragon84.)

Bonus question: Isaac Kaiser

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 01:51 AM by Leafs4ever.)

TASK ONE:

Esa Anrikkanen, who was born on April 20, 1994, is a Finnish hockey player, currently playing on the wing for the Calgary Dragons in the Simulation Hockey League. He is currently playing in his 24th season, spending all of them with Calgary. Anrikkanen's play style is best described as a sniper.

To start his professional career, Esa Anrikkanen was drafted into the SMJHL by the Detroit Falcons. While his Falcons didn't win the Four Star Cup, Esa entrenched himself as a top prospect after a stellar junior season. In the days leading up to the Season 18 SHL Entry Draft, Esa familiarized himself with the teams picking in the top 5. During these meetings, Anrikkanen really hit it off with Calgary management. Soon after the meetings concluded, Esa made it known to the other teams that Calgary was the destination he wanted to land on. On draft night, Esa got his wish, and was selected 4th overall by the Calgary Dragons.

(161 words)

TASK TWO:

My pick for unsung hero of the Season 42 playoffs so far is New England Wolfpack defenseman Cameron Dubois. Dubois is currently playing second pairing minutes for the Wolfpack and is really making the most of his ice time.

Dubois has 6 points, good for second among his wolfpack defenders. He's also throwing his body around, with 20 hits, placing him fourth on his team. He's also been rock steady in his own zone, with a plus 1 rating and 18 shot blocks. While his numbers don't necessarily jump out at you, he's doing all of this averaging only 19.5 minutes a game. That puts him ninth on the team in average ice time. He doesn't get much power play, but is trusted to penalty kill. Whatever New England has asked of Dubois, he has delivered in these playoffs. I think he's earned more ice time to see what he can really do. For now, though, he's playing his role excellently and is my unsung hero of the playoffs.

(169 words)

TASK FOUR:

PM'd

TASK SEVEN:

A young player that will have a big impact for the Wolfpack in the Challenge Cup Finals is right winger Manuel Gotze. So far, Gotze has put up 4 goals and 6 points in these playoffs, playing second line minutes. He's kept up with his more veteran line mates and is providing that youthful energy on the ice. He's also a spark plug for the offense on the ice, as he's thrown 40 hits, good for second on his team. He's not scared to get into the dirty areas and make an impact on the ice. The coaches are putting him in situations to succeed and that's why I think he'll have a big impact in the finals.

The young player on Calgary that can have a big impact on the Challenge Cup Finals is left winger Hunter Jones. Jones has really shown off his play making ability in these playoffs, putting up 11 points, all assists. He's also been defensively responsible, putting up a plus 7 rating, second best on the team. Jones is getting top quality minutes for the Dragons, playing in the top 6. He's been rewarding is coaches so far and he's only going to get better as these playoffs wear on. He's going to make a big impact for the Dragons because he makes the right plays on the ice and makes his line mates better. Honourable mention goes to Ostap Maksimov, who has the talent to make an impact from the blue line for Calgary.

(251 words)

TASK NINE:

PM'd

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? Oisin Fletcher

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

08-20-2018, 01:01 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: settle down, okay? u2 @karey  goddamit

Izzy's is a million times more impressive than my photoshop shit posts
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018, 04:53 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Quote:TASK TWO
Am I allowed to say Simon T is the unsung hero of this playoffs? The New England Wolfpack came into this playoffs as an absolute underdog and were put up against the top two teams in the east in WKP and Hamilton. After being outshot and beat in every way but goals by both teams they somehow made the finals and seem to be winning games against all odds there too. As for unsung hero being a specific player, I'd give it to Mainio Makinen, who only has 5 points in his average 15 minutes a game, but has managed 2 game winning goals in important playoff games. For a low minute player that's way more than you can ask for. Winning games with a 3rd liner as the final scorer is the dream. Now he does only have a 0 plus minus but I don't think that's reason enough not to award him unsung hero of the playoffs.

Quote:TASK THREE
[Image: OQlD6vc.png]

Quote:TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM.
PM Sent

Quote:TASK SIX
[Image: YAiTnFa.png]

Quote:TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM.
PM Sent

Quote:Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal?
Oisin Fletcher

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2018, 11:17 PM by GoonerBear.)

Joe Kurczewski is an American ice hockey winger, currently captain for the Calgary Dragons of the Simulation Hockey League (SHL). Kurczewski was selected 22nd overall in the S30 Simulation Major Junior Hockey League (SMJHL) Draft by the St. Louis Scarecrows, his only club while in juniors. He would play two seasons for the Scarecrows in juniors, earning All-Star honors in his third season in juniors. He was selected 12th overall by the Calgary Dragons in the S31 SHL Draft, his only professional club. Kurczewski was first called up from St. Louis to Calgary for good for the S32 Challenge Cup playoffs, where he first won the Challenge Cup. He scored 6 goals and 9 assists with a +1 plus/minus rating in his rookie regular season with the Dragons, Season 33. Kurczewski has been to the Challenge Cup Finals a total of five times, including three championships - Seasons 32, 40 and 42. Kurczewski was also awarded the Most Valuable Player double for Season 40 - the Sarmad Khan Award for the fans' choice and the Ron Mexico Award for the committee's choice.

(182)

With all of the high-flying shots and scores and the thrills of the offensive action of playoffs, Mikke Laukkanen of the New England Wolfpack was not quite highlighted as much. He was the best goaltender of these Challenge Cup playoffs, though he is passed by at this stage as the losing finalist. Laukkanen ended playoffs with a .925 save percentage, a higher rate than his counterpart in the opposite net, Richard C. Hocolate, who ended playoffs with a .915 clip. Laukkanen allowed one more goal (47 to Hocolate's 46) on 84 more shots (623 shots faced vs 539 for Hocolate).

Laukkanen also earned one shutout, was named first star twice and second start twice. Laukkanen was also not penalized during playoffs while Hocolate earned a two-minute minor, depriving the club of one of their skaters for a time. Laukkanen was integral to the club's chances and defenses in the face of the high-scoring Dragons, though may not be remembered for this run due to the outcome.

(166)

TASK FOUR: In PM

For the Wolfpack, Manuel Gotze has been stellar. The S40 draftee and S42 rookie proved an integral part of the Wolfpack's run to the Challenge Cup Finals, earning a spot as the second-line right winger in even-strength play and special teams. Across 18 games, Gotze pitched in 6 goals (including one game-tying) from 34 shots, 3 assists, a +2 rating, threw down the gloves once and laid down 57 hits. Gotze was named first star once and third star three times during the postseason.

For the Dragons, Hunter Jones was the top youngster for the eventual champions. The S38 draftee was one of the club's leading scorers in absolute stats and on a time-rate basis, scoring 2 goals (including one game-winner) and 14 assists (second only to captain Joe Kurczweski), a +9 rating, was named second star once and third star twice from the second line at left wing. He also would step up to throw down, even in a losing effort for the fight. The postseason and reputation pressure that comes with being a Dragon didn't bend Jones as he stepped up and proved he can be a leader for the club and help them keep their staying power.

(200)

TASK NINE: In PM

BONUS: Mike Izzy Dragons

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 01:39 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

08-20-2018, 01:01 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: settle down, okay? u2 @karey  goddamit

my bad.

Hi @karey!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 06:58 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

Task 4: pm'd

Task 9: pm'd

Task 1: Manuel Gotze is a professional hockey player for the New England Wolfpack in the Simulation Hockey League. Manuel first began his pro career in the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League, drafted to the Colorado Mammoths (now Colorado Raptors) back in season thirty nine. Gotze showcased his skill in an explosive rookie of the year campaign notching one of the highest points per twenty in the entire league. With the rookie of the year trophy locked up, he was drafted in the first round of the season forty Simulation Hockey League draft to the New England Wolfpack. Gotze played another couple of seasons for Colorado until he was finally called up to the big leagues for season for season 40, where he notched 10 goals and 7 assists for 17 points in his rookie year. Gotze also played a big role in New England's season 42 cup run, where he scored some timely big goals.

Task 6:
[Image: S6vmNwO.png]

Task 2: The unsung hero in the season forty two playoffs for the Calgary Dragons franchise is defenseman Roman Augustus. He plays big minutes for them every night against top competition to make sure that he can get the team a win. Some stats that are notable are his ten assists, which shows that he can make some really good passes. Having some good passes like that can lead to lots of goals, breakouts, and just all around good hockey for the team. Another stat that are notable are Roman Augustus' twenty four blocked shots. This shows that he was willing to take a beating to make sure they had a better chance at winning. Who knows - maybe if one of those shots weren't blocked in overtime, they wouldn't have ended up winning the challenge cup! Finally, one last stat that shows he is an unsung hero is that he had seven goals. Seven goals is an insane amount for a defenseman and definitely helped them win games!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]