Create Account

Raptor all time Leader-board update

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to announce that we had some team records to add to our all time team record pages this year. I am very proud of the players, and rookies, that managed to crack our leader-board. So please help me in congratulating the following players (please note I don't have the authority to add them to the official page, but we had a hell of a season and these guys deserve some credit) :

( @UncleLeosKomrade )Maui: Maui managed to get 36 assist this season, good to tie for 5th all time.

( @gittsumm )Jake Reid: Jake, our enforcer, managed to get +16 for the season, putting him in a tie for 5th place all time.

( @TommySalami ) Tony Pepperoni: Tony managed to get 5 game winning goals this season. That puts him in 6th place all time with a good number of people, including:

( @RomanesEuntDomus )Philpp Winter: Philpp managed to also score 5 game winning goals, good for 6th place all time with a few others. That is 10 wins between two rookies, very impressive.

( @BrandoSando18) Brando Sando: Rookie goaltender Brando managed a respectable 2.35 GGA, putting him in 4th place overall all time.

( @Kmarko )Scottey Crawfling: Scottey faced 1112 shots, putting him in sole possession of 2nd place, all time for the Raptors!

(@Troy_McClure03 ) Troy McClure III: This chode managed to join Maui with 36 assist, tying for 5th all time. He also took 1st overall in Raptors history in PIMs, with 110. he also made the the board for hits with 125 (honestly might not count, lowest right now is 139, I'll let the GM's give me credit or not). Finally, he is tied for 1st overall in blocked shots, at 82.

(this seems to fit in here : https://youtu.be/RA99Wduksu4?t=6s)
So congrats guys! I look forward to having another great year with you all next year!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Congrats on the great season guys! Let's add a cup to the record book next season!!! Raptors

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Congrats to all the guys.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons