Create Account

S43 Hall of Fame Ceremony
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 06:05 PM by StamkosFan.)

10-22-2018, 06:03 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
10-22-2018, 06:00 PMTomen Wrote: @ArGarBarGar needs the BUF logo on that jersey.

No.

According to the League of Accomplished Players PDF, Loren also played for the Panthers and the Stampede!

buffalo legend jed

[Image: 3.png]

Lets get it Jed!
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 06:08 PM by StamkosFan.)

Our 10th candidate of the night is Crutcheid.

Crutcheid was assessed 5 votes and did not qualify for induction. Better luck next year!

Continuing, we have Timo Haas.

Haas earned 23 votes and did not meet the required number. Better luck in S44!

Our pentultimate nominee is Chester Cunningham.

Cunningham garnered 6 votes and did not hit the requirement. Better luck next season!

Last but not least, comes Liam Kinsler.

Kinsler was given 8 votes and will not be inducted this time. Better luck in the coming years!

That concludes our festivities for tonight folks! There is more excitement to look forward to later on this evening, with the SHL S44 Draft starting in less than 3 hours. While some may be disappointed that there were only two inductees this year, the upcoming classes look promising for many of the aforementioned players, who have drawn very close to the requirement and are bound to exceed it in the future. And our two chosen players for this year both enjoyed marvelous careers and are, in my opinion, well-deserving of this honor that has been bestowed upon then. So congratulations to Jed Lloren and Mark Harter, relish your accomplishment! Thanks to all who attended, and we hope that you will join us again next year!

10-22-2018, 05:48 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Our next nominee is Jed Lloren.

[Image: 7jHmi6Y.gif]

Lloren received 56 votes and will be inducted to the Hall of Fame!

[Image: QzKG9Qx.png]

Career Statistics
Career Regular Season Stats:
GP: 1057 | G: 336 | A: 491 | P: 827 | +/-: 149 | PIM: 510 | HIT: 1241 | SB: 311

Seasons Active:
S20-S40

Career Awards:
2x 2nd All-Star Team (S24, S32)
2x 3rd All-Star Team (S33, S35)

Lloren was an elite playmaker, with silky hands and dazzling agility. He split his career between 5 teams, which were the West Kendall Platoon, the Texas Renegades, the Seattle Riot, the Los Angeles Panthers, and the Buffalo Stampede. He was a familiar face across the league whose services were valued by many, and posted solid numbers to the end. He was not shy of physicality, and was a ferocious sight on both ends of the ice. He could run a power play or man the penalty kill, thanks to his smarts and vision. We believe that his tenure in the SHL was nothing short of spectacular and merits this honor. Congratulations! @r1c3bowl22

Holy crap.

10-22-2018, 06:00 PMTomen Wrote:
10-22-2018, 05:48 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Our next nominee is Jed Lloren.

[Image: 7jHmi6Y.gif]

Lloren received 56 votes and will be inducted to the Hall of Fame!

[Image: QzKG9Qx.png]

Career Statistics
Career Regular Season Stats:
GP: 1057 | G: 336 | A: 491 | P: 827 | +/-: 149 | PIM: 510 | HIT: 1241 | SB: 311

Seasons Active:
S20-S40

Career Awards:
2x 2nd All-Star Team (S24, S32)
2x 3rd All-Star Team (S33, S35)

Lloren was an elite playmaker, with silky hands and dazzling agility. He split his career between 5 teams, which were the West Kendall Platoon, the Texas Renegades, the Seattle Riot, the Los Angeles Panthers, and the Buffalo Stampede. He was a familiar face across the league whose services were valued by many, and posted solid numbers to the end. He was not shy of physicality, and was a ferocious sight on both ends of the ice. He could run a power play or man the penalty kill, thanks to his smarts and vision. We believe that his tenure in the SHL was nothing short of spectacular and merits this honor. Congratulations! @r1c3bowl22

@ArGarBarGar needs the BUF logo on that jersey.

Yes, pls.

Platoon Panthers Renegades Stampede Riot pride is the correct and full order of teams I played for.

10-22-2018, 06:06 PMJSS Wrote: buffalo legend jed

Solid 40 games for them or something? If that's not a legend, then boy....I dunno what is.

10-22-2018, 06:06 PMSamee Wrote: Lets get it Jed!

Thanks, my dude. I got it. Onto the next one.

10-22-2018, 06:15 PMStamkosFan Wrote: That concludes our festivities for tonight folks! There is more excitement to look forward to later on this evening, with the SHL S44 Draft starting in less than 3 hours. While some may be disappointed that there were only two inductees this year, the upcoming classes look promising for many of the aforementioned players, who have drawn very close to the requirement and are bound to exceed it in the future. And our two chosen players for this year both enjoyed marvelous careers and are, in my opinion, well-deserving of this honor that has been bestowed upon then. So congratulations to Jed Lloren and Mark Harter, relish your accomplishment! Thanks to all who attended, and we hope that you will join us again next year!

I'd like to thank the Academy, an Oscar is something I've always wanted. And to do it on my second chance, Leo didn't even get one that quick.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 07:02 PM by Tomen.)

10-22-2018, 06:46 PMgerarob Wrote: BUF legend

BUF Legend is tied for #56 in all time points for BUF. 36 points in 40 games.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Congrats @r1c3bowl22

11-08-2018, 10:36 PMEuroCap Wrote: Congrats @r1c3bowl22
Thanks, old friend. I hope you saved me a seat at whatever meetings this allows me to attend!

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]