Create Account

S43 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Played almost 20 seasons with previous player

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Couple hours a night

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Fortnite work sleep basically. Keep up with sports. All Detroit teams

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Until my players feels like he can hold his own with the big boys. I'd want 3-4 tho

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Have it

What are you looking to achieve with your player?
Good support for a snipe. Defensive playmaker

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Cool that they have history and I'm from Michigan. Wouldn't mind

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Not really. Pretty straight forward. Grind for the cup!

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No, this is my first

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? 3-5 hrs

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? During school a spend time studying, playing sports, video games, guitar. My favourite hockey team is the Toronto Maple Leafs

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Truthfully i would like to make it into the SHL as soon as i can. However, that doesnt mean i wont give it my all in the SMJHL.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Help a team win one or more championship(s)

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yes

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Would be happy to be a part of the team

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Just this league

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? 7 Hours

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I like to spend time with my family. I am a fan of the Calgary Flames

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Probably 4

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I use it

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Get over 400 TPE for once

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.