Create Account

S43 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Who are you and what should we know about you? Swedish guy who loves Ice hockey and diving!
2. Would you be interested in playing for the Raptors? Sure!
3. Would you be interested in receiving a PM to answer some further questions and talk about the possibility of you joining our team? Go right ahead!

1. Who are you and what should we know about you? I am Poopity Scoop. whoopty woop
2. Would you be interested in playing for the Raptors? I guess so
3. Would you be interested in receiving a PM to answer some further questions and talk about the possibility of you joining our team? Sure that would help

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

1. Who are you and what should we know about you?

I am Kristers Dzelme player from Latvia. Playmaking C, assist guy who helps to create chances for others and be creative in offense. Also help my team on defense.

2. Would you be interested in playing for the Raptors?

At the moment is not important where I land, cuz I don't know any team or gm, only second day in this project. But I heard one player is in your team who suggested this project.

3. Would you be interested in receiving a PM to answer some further questions and talk about the possibility of you joining our team?

Sure

[Image: Dzelme.png]

I am a superstar and future hall of famer
idk I miss the old logo
3. Would you be interested in receiving a PM to answer some further questions and talk about the possibility of you joining our team?
sure

chuck crutchfield - great defender
yes
yes

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Shaq. Im Shaq.
idk, I haven't followed SMJHL since S28
but why not post them here initially. Anyway why not.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I'm Roger Baston a prospect which play Center.

Yes, as long as I get time on ice.

Yes, I'm listening.

1. Who are you and what should we know about you? I'm JP
2. Would you be interested in playing for the Raptors? Y tho
3. Would you be interested in receiving a PM to answer some further questions and talk about the possibility of you joining our team? Discord only. I won't respond tho

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I’m Franz Cooper, RW, looking to dominate offensively.

Of course. 

Double of course. HMU.

Swede that goes to high school and likes to play games.

yes
Yes!

[Image: V73ju3l.png]

1. Who are you and what should we know about you? My Player is Maurice Amin a LW playmaker. Im a 2nd/3rd year uni student.
2. Would you be interested in playing for the Raptors? Yes
3. Would you be interested in receiving a PM to answer some further questions and talk about the possibility of you joining our team? For sure

1. Who are you and what should we know about you? I am Willy Mack. I love to love. I just was lucky enough to win three championship in a row with Kelowna.
2. Would you be interested in playing for the Raptors? Yes
3. Would you be interested in receiving a PM to answer some further questions and talk about the possibility of you joining our team? Yes

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

I'm a recreate just looking for a good time?

Willing to play for whoever drafts me

Sure