Create Account

Hey Cash! [Buffalo vs Winnipeg]
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 01:21 AM by Troy_McClure03.)

It has been noted that I have have a serious Bromance with former Raptor and Alpha to my Beta fish @Cash Savage. However, the events that unfolded during our game on game 132 are when he took things to far.

As the video below shows, and please watch with the sound off, before a faceoff in Winnipegs end, Cash Savage and Troy McClure III engage in a heated conversation. Cash and Troy continue the exchange when play starts. As the players battle to gain possession, Cash crosschecks and then buttends Troy directly in the back of the head. Troy loses his balance and while trying to regain it, then Cash grabs Troy's stick with his skate, in an attempt to get the call on Troy. Troy clearly stumbles, and while trying to regain his composure, lightly and unintentionally taps Cash in the head with his stick. Play is blown dead immediately.

The refs, : Brian Pochmara and Don VanMassenhoven huddled with lineman Steve Miller and Mark Pare, and opted to call Troy with intent to injure, giving him 15 PIMS in 16 seconds of play. Cash gets no penalty on the play.

Cash would go on to win the game in a shootout.

Now Cash, you stick holding, diving and embellishing sock puppet, what do you have to say for yourself? [ still love you buddy]

https://youtu.be/jgRk91bQjQ8

[228]

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

You're both too pretty for this. Why don't the three of us go out to lunch? I'm an smjhl rookie, so one of you can pay.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

09-09-2018, 01:23 AMwumaduce Wrote: You're both too pretty for this. Why don't the three of us go out to lunch? I'm an smjhl rookie, so one of you can pay.

Jeez wuma must really be struggling down in the J, tryna get a free dinner off anyone these days

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]