Create Account

Justice/JumpierPegasus Suspensions

09-16-2018, 01:56 PMhockeyfan Wrote: What happens when the entire league is banned from the forums?

that's when we combine the gomhl and vhl

[Image: 3.png]

09-16-2018, 02:11 PMdankoa Wrote:
09-16-2018, 02:08 PMTomen Wrote: The real question is will they count towards the cap just like Marius did for us ? Because you know TEX needs to either call up someone for these games or sign a roster filler

JP's not been drafted and Justice is in smjhl

Ah ok thought Bent was still on your team. The question still stands though. Will suspended players count towards the cap or nah. Would just like a clear ruling on that which can be looked up.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

09-16-2018, 02:16 PMTomen Wrote:
09-16-2018, 02:11 PMdankoa Wrote:
09-16-2018, 02:08 PMTomen Wrote: The real question is will they count towards the cap just like Marius did for us ? Because you know TEX needs to either call up someone for these games or sign a roster filler

JP's not been drafted and Justice is in smjhl

Ah ok thought Bent was still on your team. The question still stands though. Will suspended players count towards the cap or nah. Would just like a clear ruling on that which can be looked up.

It's something we've been looking at as well. That's definitely an issue going forward and we're working to get an answer quickly

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

HO keep those fingers stuck in your ears and ignore the overwhelming majority's opinions on this, power move af

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

09-16-2018, 02:18 PMdankoa Wrote: HO keep those fingers stuck in your ears and ignore the overwhelming majority's opinions on this, power move af

We're working on it as I explained in the other thread. Regardless this would have stood under the old rules too

Hey HO, since we're being fucking morons today let's do it equally. Here are two others that used the big-bad R-word in a joking manner:

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2496193
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2496533

Why aren't they suspended?

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

09-16-2018, 02:14 PMNJBadApple Wrote: This is so fucking stupid, is this really what we've come to?  Shit like this happens when you give functioning idiots like Wally a job in HO and his thoughts spread like wildfire or bacteria.  We've gone ultra soft, lame ass rule.  Hey I get offended by the word "is" , can we ban that now too?  Give me a break.

Why is nobody in HO doing anything about this rule change?  There's an overwhelming population of the site that are against it and have proposed ACTUAL SOLUTIONS to the problem but all we get back is "Well that's the decision we've made" like you can't go and fucking change it.  Everyone with a level head is being drowned out but the bantering and bickering voices of those that have nothing useful to say towards the issue and that's all HO wants to focus on.  Wally needs to be fucking fired, how he even got the job is beyond my (and several others') comprehension.
Also hi NJ

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

why are JP and Justice being singled out when plenty of other people used HOs no-no words?

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

what happened to HO elections

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

09-16-2018, 02:27 PMCynthia Wrote:
09-16-2018, 02:14 PMNJBadApple Wrote: This is so fucking stupid, is this really what we've come to?  Shit like this happens when you give functioning idiots like Wally a job in HO and his thoughts spread like wildfire or bacteria.  We've gone ultra soft, lame ass rule.  Hey I get offended by the word "is" , can we ban that now too?  Give me a break.

Why is nobody in HO doing anything about this rule change?  There's an overwhelming population of the site that are against it and have proposed ACTUAL SOLUTIONS to the problem but all we get back is "Well that's the decision we've made" like you can't go and fucking change it.  Everyone with a level head is being drowned out but the bantering and bickering voices of those that have nothing useful to say towards the issue and that's all HO wants to focus on.  Wally needs to be fucking fired, how he even got the job is beyond my (and several others') comprehension.
Also hi NJ

o hai

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I don't understand why only these 2 were singled out, plenty of people used that kind of language the past few days. I know they used the words in reference to someone else, but the rule is written that any mention of the words will result in a suspension.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

09-16-2018, 02:34 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: I don't understand why only these 2 were singled out, plenty of people used that kind of language the past few days. I know they used the words in reference to someone else, but the rule is written that any mention of the words will result in a suspension.

I just posted the correction on this. And it was always contextual. Just worded wrong. That's why they were suspended but some others weren't. Because they were using it with a different definition. That being said I still think there's other words that could be used to express these alternate definitions and I wish we would use them instead of resulting in this type of speech to push buttons and rules for loop holes.

what the fuck?

i get not wanting to personally attack anyone but if anyone feels attacked by the word "retard" by itself, it seems like the league is just policing and handing out suspensions to hand out suspensions imo

really bad look for HO in my opinion.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

what a fucking joke lmao

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

09-16-2018, 02:37 PMTheDangaZone Wrote:
09-16-2018, 02:34 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: I don't understand why only these 2 were singled out, plenty of people used that kind of language the past few days. I know they used the words in reference to someone else, but the rule is written that any mention of the words will result in a suspension.

I just posted the correction on this. And it was always contextual. Just worded wrong. That's why they were suspended but some others weren't. Because they were using it with a different definition. That being said I still think there's other words that could be used to express these alternate definitions and I wish we would use them instead of resulting in this type of speech to push buttons and rules for loop holes.

If it's contextual, then why even bother "banning" the word or making a rule about it? This whole thing is retarding the process of the league moving forward as a welcoming place.

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER