Create Account

Dallas Stars 18-19 Discussion

Seems as good a time as any to strike up talk over the upcoming season. We start with the big news item from the past week:

Seguin signs extension for 8 years, $9.85M average annual value

And from last night, the Stars defeated the Blues in their first preseason action 5-3. Stars of the game were Spezza, Jordan Kyrou (STL) and Bishop.

What's the hope this year? Make playoffs? Win the Central? Go all-in to win the Cup now?

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

How is Heiskanen looking? I know people said he was good, but how good?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

09-19-2018, 11:14 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: How is Heiskanen looking? I know people said he was good, but how good?

Looks pretty good so far. Contributed a goal in the Prospect Tournament and an assist and +2 last night and, paired with Klingberg, the shots for/against ratio was very favorable. Still need to see him experiment with other potential partners, though it seems he could mesh pretty well if they call on him for first line.

A 7-6 start is not what I'd imagined, but I'm still very hopeful for the season. Heiskanen has looked fucking fantastic at the NHL level.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

Game 3 about to drop! Let's go, Stars!

I just came by to say that I am indeed a stars fan

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]