Create Account

All time TPE Leaderboard

12-31-2023, 01:56 AMSFresh3 Wrote: Updated to include the S62 and S63 classes!

Congrats to @Gordon Bombay, @JamesT, @RashfordU, @Sburbine, @brickwall35, @OrbitingDeath, @High Stick King, @CapnCooper, @Vaxlare, @mer, @Whitecap, @Symmetrik, @Crunk, @G2019, @Briedaqueduc, @JuOSu, @Thelastheraclid, @sköldpaddor, @thiefofcheese

Could you adjust Mantagne to Montagne? Thank you!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

12-31-2023, 07:52 AMOrbitingDeath Wrote: Could you adjust Mantagne to Montagne? Thank you!
And this is why one shouldn't be trying to update posts at midnight.  Got that fixed for you.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Updated with the S64 and S65 classes!  The Kirkby brothers(?) end up next to each other, while BASE PACK splits up the Murphys.

Congrats to @RAmenAmen, @NJBadApple, @Acsolap, @goldenglutes, @RomanesEuntDomus, @Valpix, @hhh81, @Gwdjohnson, @Ace, @esilverm, @blix900, @HoltzFan10, @boom, @Z0REM, @Toivo, and @slothfacekilla as the new additions to the list!

@SFresh3 I noticed Keith Lee isn't on here. I reached 2198 twice with him with this being my first time doing so here
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3119771

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

01-31-2024, 07:08 AMthedangazone Wrote: @SFresh3  I noticed Keith Lee isn't on here. I reached 2198 twice with him with this being my first time doing so here
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3119771
Thanks for bringing it to my attention TDZ.  I picked this up assuming all of S52s were checked and just looked at S53 and later.  Got you added to the list!