Create Account

All time TPE Leaderboard

06-18-2021, 08:13 AMTomen Wrote: S50 Draft Class Update:

Special congrats to @charlieconway  for setting a new TPE record! Cheers
another big congrats to @Naosu @Velevra @golden_apricot  @Rich for cracking the top 10 TPE all-time leaderboard at place #4, #5,  #8, #9
Also big congrats to @puolivalmiste @fishy  @Ferda @CementHands  @Thatguy91 @"JAJA SWEG DINGDONG"  @OrbitingDeath @PremierBromanov @KlusteR @UrsinZ  for joining the 2k TPE club.

Awsome! Congrats to everyone else!

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

Visser finally taken down… crazy

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Love to see it, way to go S50!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

S50 gang woooooooo! GJ everyone!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

06-18-2021, 08:13 AMTomen Wrote: S50 Draft Class Update:

Special congrats to @charlieconway  for setting a new TPE record! Cheers
another big congrats to @Naosu @Velevra @golden_apricot  @Rich for cracking the top 10 TPE all-time leaderboard at place #4, #5,  #8, #9
Also big congrats to @puolivalmiste @fishy  @Ferda @CementHands  @Thatguy91 @"JAJA SWEG DINGDONG"  @OrbitingDeath @PremierBromanov @KlusteR @UrsinZ  for joining the 2k TPE club.

WOOOOO

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

S50 baby let's fucking go

@kenvald i'll keep your seat warm

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

06-18-2021, 01:21 PMcharlieconway Wrote: S50 baby let's fucking go

@kenvald i'll keep your seat warm

haha, the pressure is on

Congrats on being the first to break the 2300 barrier!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Small correction @Rich actually had a higher peak than I first calculated he is #2 and the 2nd person to break 2.3k

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

06-19-2021, 06:31 PMTomen Wrote: Small correction @Rich actually had a higher peak than I first calculated he is #2 and the 2nd person to break 2.3k

I thought rich seemed low, good catch Tomen and congrats rich
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2021, 05:33 AM by Tomen.)

S60 Update:

Special congrats to @dankoa @Zoone16 (who is also the new record holder for highest goalie TPE) for cracking the top 10 TPE all-time leaderboard at place #5, #6
Also big congrats to @Fitted2106 @bluesfan55 @MP7 @Grum @soulja @traphag for joining the 2k TPE club.
Another special congrats to @Evok for being the 2nd ever user to have 2 2k TPE players.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

08-26-2021, 05:25 AMTomen Wrote: S60 Update:

Special congrats to  @dankoa  @Zoone16 (who is also the new record holder for highest goalie TPE) for cracking the top 10 TPE all-time leaderboard at place #5, #6
Also big congrats to @Fitted2106 @bluesfan55 @MP7 @Grum @soulja @traphag for joining the 2k TPE club.
Another special congrats to @Evok for being the 2nd ever user to have 2 2k TPE players.

nice.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

POG

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2021, 03:27 PM by dankoa.)

low key kinda hyped to be in the top 5, took me 3 careers but i managed to finally max earn all the way to regression

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

08-26-2021, 05:25 AMTomen Wrote: S60 Update:

Special congrats to  @dankoa  @Zoone16 (who is also the new record holder for highest goalie TPE) for cracking the top 10 TPE all-time leaderboard at place #5, #6

ALL YOU FITTED HATERS OUT THERE BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN YER BOUT TO GET YER JABRONIS SLAPPED

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

@Tomen I hit 2k tpe actually but the update got deleted when we switched sim engines but you can take my word for it. Just add me at the top I got to 2700 tpe I'm good for it

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]