Create Account

Thank you New England!

Code:
word count 600

[Image: YKANkAE.png]

Thank you New England

The past two years in New England have been great! Being in New England has really shaped my SHL experience. I tend to stay away from the main forums and spend most of my time in the locker room because of the awesome atmosphere in there. I had the pleasure of developing a lot of meaningful relationships with teammates over my two years in New England. My time as a manager (over 18 months!) were some of the best times I’ve had in fantasy sports. There are a lot of great young players on this team. Storm and I did an excellent job drafting active players that fit in well with the group. I think there’s a ton of potential with these pieces. I regret that I was unable to see our vision of the Wolfpack materialize, but the future of the Wolfpack is bright.

My journey to the Wolfpack is funny. I hadn't interacted with anyone on New England until the night before the draft when Eggy PM'd me. He noted that I didn't fill out an interested prospects thread. And he's right, I didn't. I mean, I started to, but that IP was way too long (one of my first changes when I became a manager). So at the time, New England's reputation was even different than what it is right now. Coming off of a Challenge Cup, Lil Brigade still active, there was some animosity towards New England. There was even a long thunderdome going on around the time of the draft. Day of the draft I didn't know where I was going, but I saw most of the mocks had me going to NEW in the second. I was skeptical of the softpack image and all that. But I eventually understood what that was all about, and it's simply being nice and supportive of your teammates. These are good traits, in my opinion and I'm proud of the reputation that New England was the nice team. I'm slightly disappointed that the next GM of the Wolfpack isn't someone I drafted, like how Eggy drafted me and passed on the Wolfpack, but I think it will be fine in the long run.

I trust that Ace will do a good job. It might take some time, but most good things take time. My decision to leave New England is not because of new management, but because of where both the team is heading and where Kosonen’s career is. One is still in the early stages of a rebuild, the other in the waning years of their career. I have concerns about the legacy of Toivo Kosonen, and I want to do as well as possible. Player movement is apart of sports, I understand the frustrations. That said, New England is an awesome place to be drafted, developed, and manage. I know Ace will have a great time with the Wolfpack, and I'm excited to see what he does with the team.

Specifically, I'd like to thank Eggy, Lil, Bilbo, Cam, Jenny, Evok, Storm, Raven, Bure, Juosu, Majesiu, Mavfatha, Jcfbey, Green, Carbine, Drodger, Moose and Andrew, and all the other fine players I spent time with in New England. I'm leaving for a bit, but I'll see you again, towards the twilight of my career. Thanks!

_/ _/ _/

Wolfpack

Regular Season Stats
Seasons -11
Games Played -550
Goals - 92
Assists- 293
Points- 385
Plus/Minus- +45

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

NEW legend. Good luck in LA and thanks for keeping me around

[Image: Jepox.gif]

ily

Congrats on a great career in New England! You did a fantastic job as a GM & I cant wait for the future! Smile

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Awoooooo :(

Will never forget you drafting me and I hope we continue to talk a lot even when your not with NEW. Excited for you to come back some day!

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 02:42 AM by majesiu.)

10-09-2018, 11:05 PMTorbvo Wrote: But I eventually understood what that was all about, and it's simply being nice and supportive of your teammates. These are good traits, in my opinion and I'm proud of the reputation that New England was the nice team.

[Image: giphy.gif]

It was amazing being in the Wolfpack with you!

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Fantastic teammate, we definitely had plenty of laughs together in the voice chat being as truthful as possible about everything going in. Gonna miss seeing you in New England

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

So excited to have you in LA dude! Panthers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Secrets out eh??

Panthers

No, fuck you, go back to the East, this isn't okay

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 08:51 AM by Evok.)

10-10-2018, 05:40 AMztevans Wrote: No, fuck you, go back to the East, this isn't okay

oh sweet summer child, just wait for it ...

Also thank you @"torbvo" for all the seasons i had with you either as co or gm, you are a great locker room presence and while we got some rough moment (who doesnt get any with me), i appreciated your work for the team.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Rest in peace (as GM), sweet prince

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

10-10-2018, 05:40 AMztevans Wrote: No, fuck you, go back to the East, this isn't okay

Us canes need to stick together!

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Last minute draft decisions >

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Toivo you have been a great guy in the locker room and a great gm.

Thanks for bringing me and my recreate back to the Wolfpack. I know how happy we we're once those lottery picks were announced. Good luck over there in LA.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart