Create Account

S44 Edmonton Blizzard interested prospects thread.

Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects  Blizzard

Welcome to the big leagues prospects! The Edmonton Blizzard are a young team that is on the verge of winning a championship. After a tough rebuild and some dark times the Blizzard have been able to secure some playoff seasons stringed together, though with limited success. The team still has a promising future and a very active and motivated roster that is hoping to grab a few key pieces to help make a push for a championship and build a dynasty in the future. If you are interested in getting in on the Edmonton Blizzard hype train let us know below.

Link to Player Page:

1. You are posting here, so I am assuming you have some interest in joining the Blizzard. What do you know about the team? Why are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know?

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? What are your career goals?

3. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Max earner except for that 5 month vacation you have coming up?

4. How familiar are you with hockey? Have you played it? Do you watch it regularly?

5. What are your hobbies outside of sim leagues?

6. What is your Discord tag? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord?

7. How do you think you will earn money during your SHL career?

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? is there anything that has tempted you to leave?

9. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

10. What is your video game system of choice?

11. Lets play a game. I flip a coin, heads and you receive 1 billion USD but tails and you die immediately. What are you going with?

12. What kind of work do you do?

13. How much of a plan do you have for your future build? How set on that plan are you?

14. Tide goes in, then it goes out. Can you explain that?

Thanks for taking a bit of time to let us get to know you! If you have anything else you would like to share with the Edmonton Blizzard please post it here. Some examples: A poem on why you're a top prospect, a picture of your dog, a funny sketch, etc.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

oh to many things here to answer ... I am interested and that should be enough :D

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=88938

1. You are posting here, so I am assuming you have some interest in joining the Blizzard. What do you know about the team? Why are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know?
I know that you have a lot of depth on wingers, but I love the plan and the vision of having a young team; I want to be involved in the youth movement! I'm willing to play any forward position as long as I can become a crucial part of the team.

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? What are your career goals?
My type of player is always the sniper; I relish the glory of the goal horn and roar of the crowd! I want to climb the scoring leaderboard and put pucks in the back of the net. I want to become a line 1 powerplay quarterback!

3. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Max earner except for that 5 month vacation you have coming up?
I'm the classic overachiever type; max earner with all equipment for sure, and a writer!

4. How familiar are you with hockey? Have you played it? Do you watch it regularly?
Very familiar; never played but a diehard fan and a fantasy guru! I'm a Season Ticket Member of the Tampa Bay Lightning, watch every game home and away! Also in like 6 sim leagues lol

Writing and reading science fiction, playing my Fender Stratocaster with the amp up way too loud, chess and no limit texas hold'em!

6. What is your Discord tag? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord?
StamkosFan#2272, and I am on discord all the time lol

Writing! It's literally my job lol

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? is there anything that has tempted you to leave?
I was actually looking to join another fantasy league because I'm definitely not already in way too many, and I stumbled across the SHL ad while scrolling through HFBoards. And no, this is way better than my other create-a-player sim league, much more depth and detail.

No, a sandwich by definition has two separate pieces of bread while a hot dog bun would be adjoined on one side. Therefore, it's one piece of bread by extension of logic and not a sandwich.

NHL 09, I'm an old-timer! Modded the game up to NHL 19.

11. Lets play a game. I flip a coin, heads and you receive 1 billion USD but tails and you die immediately. What are you going with?
Heads of course!

I'm a college student and I am a newspaper journalist. I cover trends and political analysis generally.

13. How much of a plan do you have for your future build? How set on that plan are you?
I know exactly the type of player I want to build, and I'm pretty set on being a sniper. It's the only style I enjoy lol

The moon's gravitational pull draws the water toward it, and the location and strength of this force varies based upon where the moon is at in its orbit.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Link to Player Page: Willy Mack - Montreal Militia

1. You are posting here, so I am assuming you have some interest in joining the Blizzard. What do you know about the team? Why are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know? I do know they drafted my defenseman that was a career SMJHL player and I was done in 2 seasons so I didn't get to know them. They have gone through some big changes since then and I know they have a good team. I would like to be on it because it seems like a great place to call home and Keygan has been great in the Montreal locker room.

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? What are your career goals? Winning lots of Cups! I want to be a goal scorer and lead the playoffs in goals.

3. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Max earner except for that 5 month vacation you have coming up? Almost a max earner but I won't be getting referrals and some of the odd one offs but I play to get all equipment each year Training possible.

4. How familiar are you with hockey? Have you played it? Do you watch it regularly? I played it as a kid and teen and watch it regularly. I still love it.

5. What are your hobbies outside of sim leagues? Games and sports and reading.

6. What is your Discord tag? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord? Mack#8220 I am always available on Discord on my phone or if I am on my PC. I use it a lot outside of the sim league.

7. How do you think you will earn money during your SHL career? Writing Media and I think I will start spewing out some Podcasts for easy money. I love to talk.

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? is there anything that has tempted you to leave? Reddit helped me find it but the dream of having a fantasy league that the people took seriously was exciting. I wanted a league with trades and lots of action. Some of the people made me almost want to leave but once you know a couple of the good ones you notice there is way more good than bad.

9. Is a hot dog a sandwich? If you cut it up into pieces and make a hot dog sandwich then yes.

10. What is your video game system of choice? PC

11. Lets play a game. I flip a coin, heads and you receive 1 billion USD but tails and you die immediately. What are you going with? Heads because I ain't going out for a long time.

12. What kind of work do you do? Marijuana

13. How much of a plan do you have for your future build? How set on that plan are you? I want to score but I am totally flexible to change by build and position for the team.

14. Tide goes in, then it goes out. Can you explain that? Tao

Thanks for taking a bit of time to let us get to know you! If you have anything else you would like to share with the Edmonton Blizzard please post it here. Some examples: A poem on why you're a top prospect, a picture of your dog, a funny sketch, etc.

Hockey's newest hero is about to be drafted!
Willy Mack's hall of fame legacy is about to be crafted.
Edmonton don't be silly and pass on this stud.
Just draft him with a pick and sit back with some bud.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Link to Player Page: in my sig

I like that EDN always is looking at the playoffs and also has a deep pool of younger players with a future.

My only goal at the moment is to play more SHL games than Bubba did. I want to be seen as an any situation player, strong all over the ice.

I am me and want more longevity than my previous player had.

I grew up in a mens league LR, played sense I was 4 or something. I love the sport.

4x4, fishing, gaming and being a dad

Nuck#3764 its not always convenient but it seems the way the SHL is going.

GFX

The SHL is not what it once was but I love it regardless

no

PS4 NHL

uhhh heads?

I was a logger/welder but am on long term disability now

Everything is up in the air atm but I do have a soft plan on making a great player.

When idiot children eat Tide pod's, they then throw them up on the way to the hospital. Or did you mean the moons gravitational pull?

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder