Create Account

S43 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 08:05 PM by Steelhead77.)

TASK 3: Interview

Dani Forsberg: @Insayne

-How do you feel about about your performance this year?

I'm feeling pretty good about my performance this year. I was hoping to eclipse the 60 point barrier that I've been aiming for ever since I joined the site but ultimately I fell just a tad bit short. My shooting percentage for the season kind of let me down there as I did have the most shots in the league but nowhere near as many goals as the top goalscorers. I really hope I'm in the running for the Dar because I won best 2 way forward a few times in the SMJHL and it's my most coveted award, even over league MVP.

-What was your favorite part of the season?

The playoffs are the only thing that really keep me engaged nowadays so I'd have to say them. Beating the juggernaut in HAM and putting up 5 points in the elimination game was certainly a bright spot. Curb stomping Buffalo, although expected, was still fun. And while we swept the Jets in the Finals the games were way closer than they seemed. We got some ref luck for sure.

-What's your pre-game meal?

This is a great question. I like a bit of fettucine alfredo with some paprika grilled chicken on top. Gives you a nice mix of carbs and protein. Finish that up with a nice cold beer and my body is ready for game-time baby

TASK 5: Choose 3 Questions

- Who is the favorite and who is the underdog of this series and why?

Neither are underdogs but I'd have to say the favorite in the series is Winnipeg. They've had one of the best line ups in the league for the last few seasons and weren't able to get it done, but this means they are due and being due for a championship along with that line up, you have to figure they take this series but it's going to be close. West Kendall is a great team and is in no way an underdog.

- Which organization needs this championship more in terms of legacy?

The West Kendall Platoon won a more recent championship in s41 than Winnipeg, but in terms of Legacy, West Kendall needs this championship more. They were always a good team but had not won the cup until season 41. Obviously picking up a 2nd championship in 3 seasons would go a long way in building their legacy.

- Who are the 3 most dangerous playersrs on the ice in this series and why?

Most Dangerous players would have to be 1- Jason Visser, 2 - Dani Forsberg and 3 - Beaujeaux Biscuit. Both Visser and Forsberg are two of the best players in the league and tough to play against, this makes them very dangerous in every game. The third would have to be Biscuit because he's in danger of being drunk in the net, always a wildcard, but great player when on his game.

TASK 7: Create Logo

[Image: jet1.png]

TASK 8: Food

Visser's Veal Parm

-Succelent Veal Cutlets (Breaded)
-Marina Sauce from Italy
-Melted Provolone Cheese
-Sprinkled Pecorino Romano Grated Cheese
-Arthur Avenue Seeded Bread

[Image: Chicken-Parm-Hero.png]

Forsberg's Filling Cheese Steak

- Strips of Filet Mignon
- Battered with Seasoning
- Fried to Perfection
- Choice of Melted Cheese (Mozz, Prov, Cheddar)
- Grilled Onions
- Grilled Peppers
- Onion Straws
- Juice
- Slightly Crusted Potato Roll Grinder

[Image: chrome-2018-08-23-05-24-22rf2.png]

TASK 9:

SHL Pie Eating Contest:

[Image: Key+lime+pie+eating+contest+2015.jpg]

Let's face it everyone loves pie. It's delicious. There are so many different kind of pies to choose from, you could literally eat pie for every meal. SHL legend Esa Anrikkanen has been eating pie for years and lots of it. So when faced with the challenge of coming up with an even for the 1st intermission he decided to hold a pie eating contest. First thing he'd need was contestants, so he hand selected the fattest fans entering the area on their way to the game. He found some gems. Next was coming up with the pies and paying for them. His budget was 11 dollars so he had to get something cheap. He had a lot of connections at the local grocery store so he got a great deal on pie crust and cool whip. These were simple pies but would look large to the fans and would be extra messy. He had his assistant set up the pies and sent the contestants out there between periods. They did a little introduction for each one with their hometown and their weight. The crowd loved it. Then the contest was on and one guy from Queens, NY ate 19 pies in 2 minutes. He was a real champ. Awesome event and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Bonus: Weber and Poulin

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 04:51 AM by CaptainCrazy.)

Bonus: Ludwig Koch Schroder and Jon Ross

Task 2: Oh no! scandal has hit championship week here on day 2! as a beat reporter from TMZ obtained the police reports of a highly embarrasing arrest made from one of the players in the challenge cup series!.. In 150 words or more, create an official SHL press report to release to the media with a picture related to the incident, the details of this incident, what player or players were involved and the official reponse of the league.

The court has sentenced three years and six months of conditional imprisonment for Jon Ross, who has purchased counterfeit 50-dollar bills on the Internet and has subsequently settled with them, according to the publicly available court judgment.
It states that Ross, with one of the fake banknotes, settled on taxi services, but with seven buying an “iPhone” phone at $350. Also, a hockey player in the store with four fake banknotes bought a tablet on the iPad $200.
The Court's ruling states that Jon Ross concluded an agreement with prosecutors in agreement for three years and six months of conditional imprisonment.
Jon Ross had given a $50 bill to the taxman. The driver has noticed that the money mark may have been falsified and informed the passenger about his suspicions, after which he is fleeing. The taxi driver called the police and caught the passengers before the officers arrived at the scene.
It is reported that Jon Ross went home with a taxi after the final Challenge Cup game and was found to have forged money.

[Image: L-WinningEdge-69.jpg]

203 words

Task 5: Newspapers and bloggers are covering the event all across the globe and they are looking for information to post to their readers!  Pick 3 of the topics below to write about!  Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

If I didn't know the outcome of the Challenge Cup series, then I would undoubtedly say that convincing major favourites are Winnipeg Jets who won the President Cup. Winnipeg Jets have bigger hockey stars than it is for the West Kendall Platoon team, but as we know, it doesn't mean anything because West Kendall Platoon played much better off as a team without relying on individual mastery.

- Who has been there teams surprise player in the post season?
The biggest surprise in the West Kendall Platoon team, I think, is Gabriel Wong. Wong collected just 16 points in 50 games in the regular season, but the playoff games kept pace much behind the scores collected from the regular season, collecting 10 points in 15 games overall. Wong was certainly one of West Kendall's Platoon aides on the way to the title.
From Winnipeg Jets, I'd like to build Karl Hefeweizen, who, like Gabriel Wong, broke out with more performance than during regular season, scoring 14 points in 17 games.

- Who are the 3 most dangerous players on the ice in this series and why?
In my opinion, the three most dangerous players in the Challenge Cup series are Jason Visser of Winnipeg Jets, as well as Dani Forsberg and Alex Light of West Kendall Platoon. I chose only the best forwards from both teams.
Jasson Visser was the best goal and point receiver of the regular season, making him a very dangerous forward.
Dani Forsberg was the most successful player of West Kendall Platoon during the regular season and also one of the best attackers in the league.
Alex Light, meanwhile, was the best goal scorer in the West Kendall Platoon team.

Task 6:
In wake of the success of 'Gritty' the philadelphia Flyers mascot.. the SHL has asked its graphics department to come up with an official S43 challenge cup mascot!  Design a Mascot with the characteristics of both the West Kendall Platoon and Winnipeg Jets franchises! The Mascot should have a name, the colors of both teams involved in the series and at least 1 special feature which the fans associate it with.

[Image: A-New-Design-Made-with-Poster-My-Wall.jpg]

Task 7: Tomorrow the SHL marketing department will release the official championship series alternate logos to be sold to the public!  Design an Alternate logo for one of the teams involved in the challenge cup finals. that alternate must include the team name and season number within the logo.

[Image: Tver-ana.png]

Task 8: Tons of fans are about to arrive into town hungry and the SHL needs your help with the creation of 2 new original food items which the league can patent and serve at the stadiums!  The graphic specifications are below...

- Food item should be named after 1 player from each team in this series.
- Must include a picture of the food item.
- It should be an original recipe.
- Recipe must include at least 5 ingrediants each.

A bagel with egg paste in the taste of Jon Ross
[Image: 16633565b6de5d630b4d7ddb7515ff48.jpg]

1. Boiling eggs and carrots;
2. Clear onions, eggs and carrots;
3. Cheese and carrots;
4. Mix everything with a mixer;
5. When everything is well mixed, adds mayonnaise so the mass becomes more like a paste;
6. Cuts the crust and tosses the bread, then cuts it into triangles;
7. The finished bread shall be applied to the mail.
8. Good appetite!

Toast with cheese in Jason Visser's taste

[Image: ff37858b1d73cae3be-48557393.jpg]

1. The toaster lightly gnaws the bread, then puts the roasted bread into the heat;
2. Toss cheddar cheese and mix with egg;
3. Adds Worcester sauce, mustard, tobasco and beer. Add salt and pepper. Put the mass on the toasts in a flat layer;
4. Put the toast in the oven under the heated top heater for 2-3 minutes while the cheese has melted and starts brewing. Hands out at once.
5. Good taste!

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 05:48 PM by dizzyDC.)

Task 2: Oh no! scandal has hit championship week here on day 2! as a beat reporter from TMZ obtained the police reports of a highly embarrasing arrest made from one of the players in the challenge cup series!.. In 150 words or more, create an official SHL press report to release to the media with a picture related to the incident, the details of this incident, what player or players were involved and the official reponse of the league.

Winnipeg Jets star caught with a black market crate of dildos on the eve of championship series. That's right folks, you heard it right. Star center for the Winnipeg Jets, Jason Visser, was caught buying a crate of dildos in a back alley the night before the start of the Challenge Cup series. Our reporters attempted to get in contact with Visser, but he declined to comment. A team representative, however, did say, "What Jason does in his free time is up to him. His particular interest in dildos does not represent the views of this team". The SHL commissioner also commented on this particularly interesting situation, "We are going to have to investigate this situation further. Jason Visser has been a great representative for this league and I don't think a few dildos really changes that. That being said, we have protocols to follow so we will be looking into it further." We will keep the SHL community updated as the situation continues to develop.

Task 5: Newspapers and bloggers are covering the event all across the globe and they are looking for information to post to their readers! Pick 3 of the topics below to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

- Which player on either team is most deserving of winning a championship?
- What young player has a chance to make a name for themself in this series?

Topic 1
I think that going into the series the Winnipeg Jets were the clear favorites to take home the Challenge Cup. They dominated the league this season with killer offense lead by Jason Visser. I don't think that the West Kendall Platoon are a bad team by any means, but statistically the favor should be towards the Jets. That being said, upsets are always fun to watch... unless they happen to your team that is.

Topic 2
I honestly think that the Jets need to win this one for their legacy. They have been so good for several seasons now that basically every season people see them as favorites to win the cup. Hell, they win the western conference more often that not it seems like over the last couple of seasons. They don't seem to cash in on all of their regular season success though. I think that they have a good shot at it this season, but who knows what will happen.

Topic 3
I think that the three most dangerous players on the ice are Jason Visser, Pietra Volkova, and Trevor Wilson. All 3 of these players are well established in the league and have the capability to control the game on a consistent basis. Visser's point production is ridiculous, Volkova can bring a gritty edge to the game, and Wilson is a do it all kind of player for the Platoon. I think it will be really exciting to see which one of these players is going to elevate their team to win the cup.

Task 9: We are just an hour away from the start of the challenge cup finals and you have been informed that Katy Perry has the gout and can not perform during the 1st intermission... YIKES!!!!!! ... to make matters worse Eggy and HO are not around to approve more money for a differant act! You have been chosen to take on the unenviable task of putting together something which the whole world is about to watch ...with nothing but the 11 dollars in your pocket. In 150 words or more, explain what you came up with and how will it be implamented. The Plan must include a diagram or picture.

Well this is an interesting predicament to say the very least. The good thing about this problem is that I always have my accordion ready to go. I don't even need the 11 bucks, in fact I'll just keep. Anyway, my plan consists of going to the locker room to grab my accordion, acquire a folding chair, march my ass out to center ice, sit down and jam to some fuckin 1980's power ballads on my accordion. Will people like this? Probably not to be honest, but considering my budget was supposed to be 11 bucks what do they expect. I'll even take requests from the crowd if that is what they really want. I don't fuckin know. I think it could be pretty badass. It might even make the sports center top 10. How many people can honestly say that they've seen an accordion player at a professional ice hockey game? The answer is not a lot.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUHz527NVqVp1PJPYO6Li...IL1RbcU1mi]

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018, 03:04 AM by rieksts.)

Max Weber and Max Poulin

Task 1

Yo MC Reņin from Latvia
Yeah
Future is now old man
Bad word gets a ban
This is the SHL yo
The Challenge Cup is where its at
Enjoy the beat from Latvia blyat

Arrivabene coming down the line
Not sure if the boy is even sane
Latvian power is what dominates
The net which Maurizio penetrates
Unstoppable it may seem
Seeing him girls all scream
Beard on point all the time
All he only gets is fame

Four zero is what will happen
Nobody able to stop the madman
Maurizio the hot Italian
Will dominate like a Stallion
The Latvians are strong as fuck
Facing him you're out of luck
A million behind his back
Hey Platoon time to take the sack

Future is now old man
For a bad word you get the ban
This is the SHL yo
The Challenge Cup is where its at
Enjoy the beat from Latvia Blyat

(part of shl promo campaign in Latvia, dedicated to the amazing @LB. )

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2018, 03:54 PM by King.)

Winnipeg Jets superstar Crossfit Jesus was caught this weekend sleeping with the girlfriend of Jets rookie Troy Mclure II. Jesus originally denied the claims, but photos surfaced of the public beach that they had sex on. It's amazing Jesus was surprised he got caught, considering the beach was clearly filled with people, all watching him in a circle, chanting "Go Crossfit!". After the proof leaked Jesus calimed it wasn't Troy's girlfriend, but Troy's girlfriend was screaming "Oh GOD You're so much better than my boy friend Troy Mclure who I'm currently dating and am clearly cheating on." Which laid to rest any of these doubts. Jesus was asked to comment and he replied. "That was Troy Mclure's GIRLFRIEND?.... I thought it was Troy Mclure?" Troy replied. "I'm not sure which I'm more mad about, my girlfriend cheating on me with Crossfit. Or crossfit cheating on me with my girlfriend." A resolution has still not be found.

The leagues official response:

"The players personal lives is none of our business. It's fortunate such a public event had to occur, but it is what it is now. And we all need to move on because a cup finals is starting."

[Image: BaPZUyo.png]

Task 3: The SHL Network is in need of an interview to broadcast during the challenge cup finals and you have been assigned the task! Contact a player in the upcoming series and have them answer 3 questions (player or series related) Let them know that each answer must be a minimum of 20 words for you to get credit. The player you interview must also be tagged.
@FlappyGiraffe

Q: Which teammate do you most want to see win a cup?
A: The teammate I would most like to see win a cup is rookie defensemen Troy McClure III. Troy is one of the only players on our roster who has not won a challenge cup, so it would be really special to see him win his first in s43.

Q: Was there a moment in this season you thought you wouldn't make the finals? Why?
A: I really thought that we were done for after game 5 of the western conference finals. we just dropped 3 straight to LA after leading the series 3-2. I made some line changes but I could only get us to winning ~60% of games against them, meaning we only had roughly a 36% chance of advancing to the finals.

Q: What is your biggest worry going up against the Platoon?
A: My biggest concern about the Platoon is their goal-tending. Bojo is one of the best tendies in the league, and can easily steal a series. Hopefully our offense is up to the challenge!

Task 5: Newspapers and bloggers are covering the event all across the globe and they are looking for information to post to their readers! Pick 3 of the topics below to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

He had finally just won his first cup last year, but I'm going to go with Beaujeaux Biscuit. He's been in the league a long time, he's an SHL legend in net, and he deserves to have more than one cup to his name. I'm glad he got his first, but considering both rosters are filled with cup winners. I'm going to go with him as deserving another cup under his name.

Troy McClure III is the one rookie in this series and has racked up 24 hits in the playoffs so far. He's not a top pairing guy, and he won't be showing up on the scoreboard with goals or assists, but I think he could be a serious physical presence, and set the tone in the series early, and give his team some momentum.

With out question West Kendall. The Jets have the third most cups in SHL history and have been dominate for awhile. The Platoon have been considered a bit of a disappointing franchise till two seasons ago. Two cups in three years would be big in changing the perception of the platoon.

Task 6: In wake of the success of 'Gritty' the philadelphia Flyers mascot.. the SHL has asked its graphics department to come up with an official S43 challenge cup mascot! Design a Mascot with the characteristics of both the West Kendall Platoon and Winnipeg Jets franchises! The Mascot should have a name, the colors of both teams involved in the series and at least 1 special feature which the fans associate it with.

Mr. Jet-toon. Part Jet, Part Platoon soldier, Part awkwardly placed Challenge Cup.... Paren'ts are not happy about that. Rocking the Platoon dark red and Jets navy blue fire. Fan's can relate to the machine gun, Jets fans cause there team has killed it for the past few years, Platoon fans cause the platoon have a history of shooting there fans in the heart. Fans can buy there own replica guns... Trump approves.

[Image: BzIN2LX.png]

Task 7: Tomorrow the SHL marketing department will release the official championship series alternate logos to be sold to the public! Design an Alternate logo for one of the teams involved in the challenge cup finals. that alternate must include the team name and season number within the logo.

Was never a fan of the eagle, so this was fun to do.

[Image: wxw0Uu4.png]

Which group will end up with more total Blocks in Game 4 of the series? Ludwig Koch Schroder and Jon Ross

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 04:58 PM by Narconis.)

Task 2
[Image: 1313765178.jpg]
West Kendall Goalie Beaujeaux Biscuit’s dream turned into a nightmare after he was arrested for trying to take marijuana that had washed ashore on the beach.

Beaujeaux Biscuit was one of many on the beach near Matheson Hammock Park in Dade County that began taking the packages of pot, according to WFLR.

However, when deputies from the Dade County Sheriff's Office arrived on the scene, Biscuit was less than forthcoming about his new find. Biscuit did not approach the deputies or tell them about the drugs he found.

Biscuit later told deputies he had taken the pot and was keeping it in his car to wait for their arrival. Inside the vehicle car, officials found an 11-pound brick of marijuana that had been wrapped in a brown beach towel.

Biscuit was arrested for possession of marijuana over 20 grams.

The SHL head office has fined Beaujeux Biscuit $5M for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.

Words: 155

Task 3
What do you think are going to be the keys to West Kendall’s victory?
Definitely the key for West Kendal to succeed in the cup is depth scoring from the back. Bolstering such a strong group of defenseman it can not just be the LKS show. Also Light needs support scoring

Who has been the MVP so far this playoffs?
I think the MVP has to be Bojos goalie. Having great top scorers is nice but if the other team scores more than you you’re screwed. Also with having a weaker bottom 6 bojo has really needed o be strong against some of these high powered offenses

If you win the cup, what will do you on your day with the cup?
My day with the cup would be spent with taking pictures of it all over my apartment as it is my last season. I would also reenact the fairly oddparents episode where Timmy’s dad has a trophy and then doesn’t have a trophy. The difference would be that I wouldn’t melt it

reached out to Noctis Caelum (andybj)

Task 5
Which player on either team is most deserving of winning a championship?
The player I believe is most deserving of a championship is Kyle Kylrad.  As a S32 draftee, he is one of the veterans on the team.  He’s a solid player with solid stats, but hasn’t had the success as far as hardware in his career.  He was the winner of S32 Laurifer Trophy, but that’s about it.  

Who is the favorite and who is the underdog of this series and why?
The favorite in this series is definitely the Jets, which leaves West Kendall as the underdog.  Winnipeg won their conference, whereas West Kendall squeaked in at the 4th seed.  West Kendall also had 11 less wins and were the only team to make the playoffs with a sub .500 record.

Which organization needs this championship more in terms of legacy?
I would say it’s the Jets that need this victory the most as far as legacy.  West Kendall is, and has been for some time now, led by Bojo, and thus will always be considered an elite and legendary team for as long as his tenure is.  Whether that has more to do with his personality rather than on ice performance is up for debate.

Task 7
[Image: Logo-Makr-1-E8r-Ia.png]

Task 9
Let’s be honest, $11 isn’t much to work with.  Nothing flashy is going to work as it’s just not in the budget. As this is the league’s marquee event, there MUST be entertainment.  The best way to go, in my opinion, would be to some sort of a “human interest” piece.  Something that the fans would be heartless bastards to boo.  Since it’s February and every sports league is pandering to Breast Cancer, SHL might as well get in on that.  The SHL will throw up an add on Craigslist looking for Breast Cancer survivors. We’ll offer them free tickets.  Next, we’ll need singers.  Every town seems to have a choir made up of veterans.  We’ll find them and have them perform.  Who is going to boo Veterans? To accompany them, we’ll get the local high school band.  So here we have a trifecta of cancer survivors, veterans, and kids.  It could work.

Words: 153

Bonus:
Which group will end up with more total Blocks in Game 4 of the series?

Max Weber and Max Poulin

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2018, 08:06 PM by NJBadApple.)

Task 2:
[Image: task.png]

In a remarkable turn of events, West Kendall forward Alex Light has been placed under arrest in advance of the Challenge Cup Finals. Alex, while touring the town of Winnipeg, was reported to have been under the influence of alcohol and/or methamphetamines. During one stop at a local bar, Alex was using the restroom for an unusual amount of time. When customers became curious and had the owner open the bathroom, they were shocked at what they found on the other side.

Alex Light had painted the walls, among other things, with his own feces retrieved from the toilet. He allegedly wrote "JETS" on the bathroom wall and seemingly destroyed all loose items within the lavatory. Upon contacting the West Kendall organization, they declined to comment at this time but stated an active investigation is underway. Eye witness reports also place fellow Platoon members Biscuit and Wilson at the scene, however they were not taken into custody.

Task 4:
https://soundcloud.com/user-325427168/cw43-task-4

Task 5:

I think the obvious favorite would have to be Winnipeg.  They've been slotted as the cup favorites since the start of the regular season & their appearance here is more or less a result of the GM's putting together a strong roster.  The underdog by default here would have to be West Kendall... although they also have a very strong team, they fall pretty well short of the depth that the Jets have and the Platoon's 3rd and 4th lines are really going to have to play their best hockey to date just to keep up with them.

Well you have to believe that Pietra Volkova is probably the first name that comes to mind.  She's tied for the playoffs lead in points with 18 in 13 games and leads the league with goals so far with 11.  Also I'm going with Dani Forsberg of the Platoon.  Dani had a real strong regular season and a respectable playoffs with 12 points in 11 games, but still has the capability of being as elite as Volkova.  My final choice is West Kendall goaltender Beaujeaux Biscuit.  He's been completely lights out the entire playoffs and if he can stick with it through this series, he has the potential to string together one of the best playoff goaltending performances of recent memory.

- What young player has a chance to make a name for themselves in this series?

Besides the obvious answer in Biscuit, for West Kendall I'm going with Sven Brokstad.  He's playing pretty big minutes on the second defensive unit and has already had an impact.  He leads the Platoon in hits with 28 and is second with 19 blocked shots to boot.  For the Jets I'll roll with another defender, Gary Grease.  Grease is also logging second pairing minutes alongside Hefeweizen, while being known to throw the body around as well with 35 hits.  Grease also has 8 points in 13 games, far more offensively minded than Brokstad, although he IS on a loaded team.

Task 8:
[Image: task8.png]

Task 9:
In keeping with great tradition, the SHL has maintained a long-lasting but seldom spoken-of affiliate in case of emergencies like these.  Although Katy Perry would have been the ideal intermission performance, we have the secondary plan more than covered... at the measly cost of just $11.  Bum Fights was popular in the early 2000's and still exists, although few can actually attest to that.  Luckily for us, bums don't require much money to perform audacious acts, not the least of which is fighting.  The 1st intermission will include a massive battle royale, including some of the most premiere bums under contract.

Here you can see the cover of the DVD case (yes it will be recorded live and later sold for those who missed the live viewing).  This time-honored affiliate is a great chance to bring the life of the streets to center ice.  Make it a family night, including meet & greets with the bums themselves after the game.

[Image: task9.png]

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 09:40 PM by CFJ.)

Task 1: In an effort to excite the millennials and urban street youth, the SHL wants a hip/hop promotion for this years challenge cup! Using the youtube beat above, create a 150 word or more Rap/R&B jam about the championship series!  The song must have at least 1 verse and 1 chorus and include players from either or both teams.

Yeah Yeah, who know what is, Izzy on the beat, CFJ on the Mic, Challenge Cup Finals the only of it's kind, in the lime light of the S43, with me going for the three, tramping over Bojo who's doing a pee in middle of the crease with Leafer rolling over grease as he gets dangled out by the one and only Gary Grease with his greasy beard and long hair that's longer then the school hair. Yeaaaaaaaaah, that was the shit, oooooooooooooooo yeah as the Macho King, ooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DIG IT.  STICK FORK IT, HAVE YOUR DOG LICK IT.  CAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S CHALLENGE CUP FINALS, WHICH WILL HAVE SPINALS UPWARDS, SIDEWARDS, DOWNWARDS. IT WILL HAVE YOUR SPINALS UPWARDS, SIDEWARDS, DOWNWARDS AND UPWARDS. ESKETIT BOYS and Logic trash. Aha.  You know what is, shoutouts to Izzy to the beat, Go Jets Go, shoutout to my girl Sasha Banks she a real one. Yeahhhhhhhhh, Platoon we coming for you *beep*. Yeah you don't know what I said, aha that's for you find out.

171 Words.

The Shield beat down Platoon Player Beaujeaux Biscuit right in front of the Platoon Hotel and run Shield style as Beaujeaux was trying to innocently pick up some Chinese TakeOut from the Lobby, he was thrown into the glass door of the entrance and was given a triple power bomb through the front desk, before security were able to separate the two for the time being before the security were beat up and the continued to pummel Bojo and until he felt unconscious with a pool of blood surrounding his facial area as EMT's immediately responded him taking him to the nearest hospital, while the Shield were arrested and bailed out by Jets Management on a 3,500 bail. Beajeaux was able to get his revenge however as the Platoon took Game 1 one of the series and eventually the Challenge Cup from the Shield's hands.  

When reaching to either parties for a comment, the Shield grunted at our TMZ Sports reporter and shoved the camera away. While Beaujeaux was released from the hospital in peak traffic hours to avoid any press.

181 Words

Task 5: Newspapers and bloggers are covering the event all across the globe and they are looking for information to post to their readers!  Pick 3 of the topics below to write about!  Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

It would probably be Kyle Kylrad who joined the Jets the same time as I did but not will all the fan fare. He was a very solid player would paid his dues working his way at the Junior level and his seasons in the SHL. Now on
  this championship caliber team that should be able to contend  for many more Cups in the future and this certainly won't be the last time we will see him the Challenge Cup Final.

Troy McClure is a guy that's turned a lot of heads this season with his stellar defensive minded mindset and play. Being compared Radko Gudas coming out Colorado isn't' really compliment to say the least, but with him earning a spot in on the team coming out of pre-season as supposed to other promising prospects in the Jets System, Troy has been able to stay out of the box at key times in a game when the team needs him in 5 on 5 play to either close out games or to come from behind. He's done it all.

I would say both teams need this to furthur/cement their legacy in the league. With the Jets they finally got over the hump of getting out of the 2nd Round as that's been a problem for them since they won their last  Challenge Cup in S37, so this is first chance to bring back the cup to Winnipeg and prove that their last win wasn't a fluke. And for the Platoon they look to start their own dynasty by winning 2 Challenge Cups in a matter of a few seasons as they look to change the tide of their franchise from a mediocre one to a franchise that will be remembered in history.

Task 8: Tons of fans are about to arrive into town hungry and the SHL needs your help with the creation of 2 new original food items which the league can patent and serve at the stadiums!  The graphic specifications are below...

- Food item should be named after 1 player from each team in this series.
- Must include a picture of the food item.
- It should be an original recipe.
- Recipe must include at least 5 ingrediants each.

The Shield's Baked Beat Down Potato:

[Image: 1510956760-delish-bloomin-baked-potato-still001.jpg]

A very elite dish for the most elite faction in SHL history the SHL Shield, coming to with this great & classic Potato dish.

Ingredients:
4 russet potatoes
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
sour cream, for garnish (optional)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with foil. Cut off the top of the potatoes. Using a paring knife, make three circular cuts in each potato, then place the potato cut side-down on a cutting board and slice crosswise, leaving a small space on the top uncut. Carefully flip the potatoes back over and place on baking sheet.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and garlic powder. Brush potatoes with olive oil mixture and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
Brush with the olive oil mixture and bake for another 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Scatter cheese on top of potatoes, making sure the cheese gets into all the nooks and crannies of the potatoes. Bake until the cheese is melted and the outsides of the potatoes begin to crisp, about 10 minutes.
Top with bacon and sprinkle with chives. Garnish with sour cream and serve warm.

Leafer's Tasty Chicken & Beef Schwarma:

[Image: chicken-shawarma-with-yogurt-sauce-image-square1.jpg]

Leafer Rielly's Middle Eastern taste comes out in this original recipe which is go to dish for pot lucks that West Kendall Platoon that is held every off-season at Beaujeaux's house

Ingredients:

Marinade
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3 cloves garlic pressed
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
Pita & Toppings
1 small red onion cut into wedges
1/4 cup chicken broth or water
4 pita bread loaves
4-5 leaves romaine shredded
1 cucumber chopped
1 large tomato chopped
Yogurt Sauce
5 to 6 ounces (2/3 cup) plain Greek yogurt*
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 clove garlic pressed
1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
Pepper to taste

Directions:

Instructions
Marinate Meat
In a small bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Place chicken in a plastic bag and pour marinade over the top. Shake to coat and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to 2 hours.
Make Yogurt Sauce
In a small bowl (or the disposable yogurt cup), combine ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
Cook Meat
Preheat your oven to the warm setting (or lowest setting).
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add chicken thighs (dispose of the marinade) and cook for 2-4 minutes until first side is seared and darkly golden. Flip and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the thighs reads 160°F. Flip chicken again if necessary and turn down the heat if the chicken seems to be burning.

Transfer chicken to a plate and place a piece of foil over the thighs to keep them warm. Set aside.

Over medium high-heat, deglaze your pan with a little chicken broth or water (about a quarter cup), scraping the burned and blackened pieces off the bottom while the liquid simmers.

Add onions to your pan.
Place your pita bread into the warm oven to heat while your onions cook.
Cook onions until your they reach your desired level of doneness (for me, about 4 minutes for fairly soft onions). Remove from heat.
Assemble
Slice thighs into strips and serve over warmed pita bread. Top with cooked onions, romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, and yogurt sauce.
Recipe Notes
*5-6 ounces is the standard single-serving size for a package of yogurt.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 03:33 PM by Snussu.)

Task 2:
[Image: Task2.png]
There has been a terrible scandal! 
Troy McClure III has hit Sven Brokstad outside local Papa Johns!

According to witnesses Troy McClure III saw Sven Brokstad outside Papa Johns, and decided to go up to him and after argument Troy hitted Sven.

We asked Troy why he hitted Sven and he only told us that pizza Hut is better. 
The Official Police Report says the attacker came up to the victim, they argued about best pizza place and then after disagreement attacker hitted the victim to the balls and to the head
We couldn't get report from Sven Brokstad, since he was in the hospital.

The League respoded to the incident like this: "This kind of behaviour from the players, but lmfao Papa John's is still better, we will look into the incident and look at what we gonna do with Troy mcClure III.

This ends our scandal. The Picture was taken by witness. (real picture)

Task 3: The SHL Network is in need of an interview to broadcast during the challenge cup finals and you have been assigned the task!  Contact a player in the upcoming series and have them answer 3 questions (player or series related) Let them know that each answer must be a minimum of 20 words for you to get credit. The player you interview must also be tagged.
@ztevans
Q: What were your expectations going into the series?
A: I honestly expected a pretty close series. I knew West Kendall was playing well, and Beaujeaux Biscuit was having an incredible playoff run, but I had plenty of faith in our team that we could compete with them
Q: How did it end in your opinion?
A: I mean, it ended when we lost four straight games. It's disappointing, but ruminating on it doesn't change much at all.
Q: Was SimonT a bitch?
A: I've never met Simon T. personally. He might indeed be a bitch, I don't know. I have no qualms with his sim. It is flawed, so is every sim. And if it weren't flawed, it would be too perfect and wouldn't enjoy the random upsets and quirks of the actual game of hockey. This time, his sim favored West Kendall, and congratulations to them on the accomplishment.

Definetly Platoon. Their team through out the season showed great promise and great results. They are definetly a runner for the winning position. It would be a surprise if Jets go and win the cup. Platoons team is excellent and more the capable winning the cup. I predict they win it in 5 games

Troy McClure 3, Dani Forsberg and Jason Visser. These 3 players have been expctionally good this season being the top of their teams through out the season and in playoffs. Troy being youngest of these 3 and still being top of the game. Dani being little bit more experienced and at his prime. And last but not least we have Jason Visser. Showing that even in the older days you can do great things for the team!

-What young player has a chance to make a name for themself in this series?
Dayymo Ralchankinov who played as a Left Winger for the regular season in the 3rd line was very promising. With almost 600 TPE as a S41 talent he's on a good pace to become a superstar and this series is a perfect opportunity to show his skills off and earn a place in the rooster for next year.

Task 6

In wake of the success of 'Gritty' the philadelphia Flyers mascot.. the SHL has asked its graphics department to come up with an official S43 challenge cup mascot!  Design a Mascot with the characteristics of both the West Kendall Platoon and Winnipeg Jets franchises! The Mascot should have a name, the colors of both teams involved in the series and at least 1 special feature which the fans associate it with.
[Image: Teddy.png]
Meet Teddy. The Official S43 Challnege cup mascot. As you can see both teams colors are in him and he has bot of the team logos so everyone can like him. He also likes you

Task 7: Tomorrow the SHL marketing department will release the official championship series alternate logos to be sold to the public!  Design an Alternate logo for one of the teams involved in the challenge cup finals. that alternate must include the team name and season number within the logo.

[Image: New_Platoon.png]
"West Kendall Platoon" and they use a eagle? SMH. If your name is Platoon you should use real platoon in the logo. @JR95 You can buy the logo for 5 million. 

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2018, 12:38 PM by Bonk.)

Task 2:  No one expected Zach Evens to caught up in  scandal but that is what happened during an off day this past season. It has come to light that the last time the Jets played in West Kendall Mr. Evens  was involved in a physical altercation with a local theater performer. Zach arrived at the American Airlines Arena the day prior The Platoon, Jets game, game number 185 your those of you keep score at home. Scheduled that evening was a performance of Caillou Live.  

[Image: 999b9a24266c120777d2c4e50440a0ae.jpg]
Jalopski and another cast member performing in Caillou Live in the American Airlines Arena

While walking back stage Mr. Evans claims that the performer preforming as Caillou a local man, Mr.
Steven Jalopski, approached him and said he was a better hockey player than Mr. Evans, and swung a fist at him.  According to Mr. Jalopski, Mr. Evans arrived at the area stinking of alcohol and with slurred speech call him (Mr. Jalopski) a washed up has been and attacked Mr. Jolopski screaming “F*** Caillou and that c*** Rosie!” The security footage from the arena appears to be inconclusive. TMV has confirmed that the incident is still under investigation and Mr. Evans was detained for questioning. Keeping checking in the TMZ as this story develops.

[Image: caillou-jet-2.png]
Mock image of Mr. Evens facing off against Caillou (Steven Jalopski)

@ztevans
Words ~210

Task 4: Link to podcast

Task 5 - Which organization needs this championship more in terms of legacy?

In terms of team legacy, I feel that the team that needs to win this series has got to the West Kendall Platoon. Over the years, the Platoon almost always seemed to be on the cusp of a championship only to come up short. Granted in recent history the West Kendall Platoon have proved that the can close the deal, just look at their SHL Challenge Cup Championship of Season 41. Although that victory was over the Los Angles Panthers.  The Winnipeg Jet and The West Kendall Platoon have matched up in the challenge cup finals on two other occasions.   Once during season one and during season 25 both of these match up ended up with the Winnipeg Jets being the SHL Challenge Cup Champions. For those previously mentioned reasons is why I time it is imperative for the West Kendall Platoon to win the series to help enshrine their teams legacy.  

Words ~152

Task 7:

[Image: temp3.png]

Task 9:  So Katy Perry cannot perform and we virtually have no budget. This is not a problem. I simply look for a performer that needs the SHL and its free exposure and possible television time more than the SHL needs them. There are plenty of bands/artists, which would jump at the chance to play at the Challenge Cup finals to get that kind of exposure. Just listen to the immortal words from the band Lich King, in their song “I Quit”.

“Things were very different in metal early years, You could leave you day job and forge a new career, But not a good show means some pizza and nine bucks, THIS SUCKS”

That standard for a good show fits well within our 11-dollar budget.  Therefore, I would simply call some of the local music venues and promoters and see what acts are in the area and that are hungry enough to play the Challenge Cup Finals for free. If I did this properly a maybe able to score some tickets for myself if I find the right promoter that what to get their clients the right exposure. So this is not really much of a problem it is just going to be a lot of phone calls looking for that hungry artist.

Words ~212

Bonus Max Weber and Max Poulin

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 11:55 PM by JayWhy.)

Quote:Task 1: In an effort to excite the millennials and urban street youth, the SHL wants a hip/hop promotion for this years challenge cup! Using the youtube beat above, create a 150 word or more Rap/R&B jam about the championship series! The song must have at least 1 verse and 1 chorus and include players from either or both teams.

I don't know how to rap
That isn't a lie, I really don't ... pap?
Look, I find this task pretty stupid
But I'll do it for Visser because he's cupid
And the more I try to make things up
The more I think of Crossfit Jesus
I know that didn't rhyme, but I'm doin my best
Because honestly, Jon Ross is a pest
In the end, I have no clue what to do
So I'm gonna just Ludwig Koch Schroeder on a bitch

That's right, LKS on her chest
I'll make her want some more of that gritty Assclap
Could this be over already?
I legitimately forgot the names of other people
Like what even rhymes with Vyskoc?
Orange?

Anyway, Bojo had to go-jo to give this team some mo-jo
And that's about the best that I'm ever gonna do ... joe
So it's on that note, that I make like a tree and ... Leafer Reilly?

Quote:Word Count: 155, oh thank god.

Quote:Task 2: Oh no! scandal has hit championship week here on day 2! as a beat reporter from TMZ obtained the police reports of a highly embarrasing arrest made from one of the players in the challenge cup series!.. In 150 words or more, create an official SHL press report to release to the media with a picture related to the incident, the details of this incident, what player or players were involved and the official reponse of the league.

[Image: 20131030_094616_Semyon-Varlamov-mug.jpg]

Reports have surfaced about Winnipeg Jets goaltender Artom Zhumbayev and a reported abuse which was later dismissed from court. The report is that Zhumbayev had assaulted his then-girlfriend overnight in their Winnipeg home. He was charged with kidnapping and assault in the matter. This was dismissed when it was revealed the assault was that Zhumbayev, a larger gentleman, had simply rolled in his sleep on top of his then-girlfriend, which with how small she was crushed her, injured her and left her at times with bruises as well. The SHL has released the following statement on this matter.

"As a league, we were well aware of the situation which occurred when Zhumbayev was a young up-and-coming goaltender in our league. Thankfully, the injuries sustained in this unfortunate event were limited. When this was first filed, we came to a conclusion alongside the Winnipeg Jets organization this would be a no fault case due to the nature of the event. Had Zhumbayev been cognizant of his actions, we are certain he would have ceased them quickly. However, we all know he is a deep sleeper. We have discussed this with both Zhumbayev and his then-girlfriend, both of whom agreed this was effectively a non-case and explained their personal sides of the story.

We apologize to those involved for the damage this may do to a reputation, and we wish the best for both of them and their families."

Quote:Word Count: 237

Quote:Task 5: Newspapers and bloggers are covering the event all across the globe and they are looking for information to post to their readers! Pick 3 of the topics below to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

It isn't often a team changes it's powerplay going into the playoffs, but that's what happened with the West Kendall Platoon. Gabriel Wong in the regular season had 16 points, with 10 goals, and played 12 minutes on the man advantage, scoring one of his goals then. In the playoffs, he's on a much greater pace while keeping his identifying statistics relatively steady. At this point in time, Wong has 6 points in 11 games, and has played 30 minutes of powerplay time! While he's yet to get a point with the man advantage, it's only a matter of time this potent powerplay sees a real breakthrough.

Going a different route than most would with this topic, we are taking a look at Maurizio Arrivabene. He's put up 7 points, 3 of which were goals, in the first 13 games of the postseason for Winnipeg. However, this is far off pace for him. In the regular season, he posted 21 goals and 26 assists, nearly a point per game player. He has been the true surprise for Winnipeg in the worst way possible as he's become more inconsistent in these playoffs than anything.

Basing this off my last answer, Maurizio Arrivabene is going to be extremely dangerous. He has been snakebitten this playoffs. He's tied for the second most shots on Winnipeg this entire postseason, while coming nowhere near the top of the team during the regular season, and his shooting percentage has dropped. He was a strong 12% shooter in the regular season, being down to 5% now is a huge difference, and one that is unsustainable, so watch for him to break out in the finals.

Continuing off this, Alex Light has historically been a top scorer and producer for the West Kendall Platoon his entire career. Having won a Challenge Cup just a few seasons ago, he could be expected to pull the team together and battle through to the end. Light is shooting at a 9% clip in the postseason, but prior was a near 14% shooter in the regular season. Expect the Platoon's leading goal scorer to start putting some home against a goaltender who has shown some holes this postseason.

Finally, no one can ignore Jason Visser. The guy is electric and had one of the best seasons in SHL history with a 74 point campaign in the regular season. He has since been usurped as the top player in Winnipeg by Pietra Volkova's 25% shooting out of nowhere, however as her play is likely to fall back to earth a bit with defenders having to pay more attention to his linemates, Visser is going to be opened right back up. He's gone from shooting nearly 15% in the regular season to shooting 6%, something is going to give and when the defense starts focusing on other dangerous options he's going to break through hard for some serious scoring.

Quote:Task 6:
In wake of the success of 'Gritty' the philadelphia Flyers mascot.. the SHL has asked its graphics department to come up with an official S43 challenge cup mascot! Design a Mascot with the characteristics of both the West Kendall Platoon and Winnipeg Jets franchises! The Mascot should have a name, the colors of both teams involved in the series and at least 1 special feature which the fans associate it with.

Thankfully for this, the Jets and the Platoon have effectively the same color scheme of red, white and blue. They also both have a circular logo, meaning you can frankenstein this to have the best jersey foul ever by cutting two jerseys in half and mashing them together to have the logos align. From there, it comes down to making sure this thing looks as phallic as possible so it perfectly encapsulates both teams.

Step one, we're going to go with the Platoon idea and make it a cannon. Obviously, cannons are long and phallic and can easily be seen as inappropriate. Step two, we take into account that we need to have Jets in there, right. So we're going to put two wings on the side of this cannon, but it's going to be kind of low on the cannon, kind of like they're extra legs. Or, you know, something else.

Finally from there, every cannon must be on wheels and every plane needs landing gear. We're going to have a long tread similar to what a tank uses go along between the wings of this cannon, and we're going to have the tread have a bit of an interesting design to it to make it a little more veiny looking. We'll even give it a little mustache to go along with it, but one that's more stringy and gross looking.

We shall call it Dandy Nandy, and it shall be deported very quickly from here.

Quote:Word Count: 247

Quote:Task 9: We are just an hour away from the start of the challenge cup finals and you have been informed that Katy Perry has the gout and can not perform during the 1st intermission... YIKES!!!!!! ... to make matters worse Eggy and HO are not around to approve more money for a differant act! You have been chosen to take on the unenviable task of putting together something which the whole world is about to watch ...with nothing but the 11 dollars in your pocket.

In 150 words or more, explain what you came up with and how will it be implamented. The Plan must include a diagram or picture.

Well great. Now what? Honestly, at this point, there isn't much to do. We're in Winnipeg, so there aren't any musical acts randomly out on the street other than the homeless guy with a saxophone that everyone was mildly annoyed with earlier but will smile while they ignore as they leave. We could always see about bringing out the mascot from earlier, but I think at this point the parents are heavily opposed and he did some bad things.

There are far too few of options available when you only have 11 dollars in your pocket. I'll have to go sit down with a hot dog and see how it goes. That cuts into my budget, now I'm down to $4 to get something to go right for us as well. Honestly, wasn't my best moment, but I was hungry and after watching hockey all night who isn't anyway?

THAT'S IT!

[Image: QWGJDNOPRE2UTAOD2T6AHBBK2Q.jpg]

I use the 4 dollars left in my pocket to bribe Izzy of Izzy-Dogs to come out on the ice and be chased by a zamboni while chucking hot dogs out to the crowd. It's a promotional thing for him, you see. He gets his brand and name out there even further, and we get people some free food to relax with during the game. It's a win-win!

And on that note, I'll start filling out for unemployment now.

Quote:Word Count: 230

BONUS:
Which group will end up with more total Blocks in Game 4 of the series?

Max Weber and Max Poulin

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE