Create Account

Post 4SC win presser
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 05:39 AM by Ashes.)

(ready for grading)

Ok, so I've just won a Four Star Cup in my last season as a Whaler and I'm finna head up to the Porktown Metalbirbs, so I figured I'd do a presser because why the fuck not

come at me

GeckoeyGecko: how r u

i'm feelin pretty damn good, with the cup win and all

also feelin ready to smack the SHL embodiment of a chinese red bull knockoff

GeckoeyGecko: i will smack u

nah

come at me b i t c h

manhattan bad hamilton good

hewasajazzman: mad F to my favorite linemate, sad we wont be teammates any time in the forseeable future.

hell of a season, crazy depth with some awesomely distributed scoring. personally did the season go as you had hoped/expected? anything that surprised you?

<3 come to hammy pls

yeah this season was fucking n u t s. i didn't reach ppg which i was hoping to do, but that's largely because we're so stacked that the points are pretty well distributed between everyone. very fuckin happy to end my smjhl career with a 4 star cup though. what surprised me was kelowna not being shit for most of the season, like pls you lost like 3/4 of your team how are you winning games. dissapointed i didnt get to smack nour in the finals but oh well.

Leppish: Are you going to eat a ton potatoes out of the cup back in Latvia?

How good did it feel to finally win the cup after disappointing losses in the last 2 playoff appearances?

1. hell yeah brother cheers from riga
2. oof ouch owie my back hurts. fucking happy as fuck about the fucking cup win though

SlashACM: Are you gonna join the search party to look for Aleister Cain's save percentage? It was last seen in Detroit...

i may or may not have stolen it before the series, beaten it to death and then hidden it in my basement. do you want it back?

luketd: Favorite teammate?

well of course i have to go with yo- just kidding its kimmers and dave

SlashACM: ya I need it back if ur done with it, if not no worries

go ahead, i'm outta the smjhl so it's not like i need it anymore. idk how much it'll help u though, you might just be too garbo to fix

how r u

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

i will smack u

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

mad F to my favorite linemate, sad we wont be teammates any time in the forseeable future.

hell of a season, crazy depth with some awesomely distributed scoring. personally did the season go as you had hoped/expected? anything that surprised you?

Are you going to eat a ton potatoes out of the cup back in Latvia?

How good did it feel to finally win the cup after disappointing losses in the last 2 playoff appearances?

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Are you gonna join the search party to look for Aleister Cain's save percentage? It was last seen in Detroit...

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Favorite teammate?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@Leppish @"luketd" @GeckoeyGecko @hewasajazzman @SlashACM ur questions have been answered

@Ashes ya I need it back if ur done with it, if not no worries

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]