Create Account

Team World (Russia) S43 WJC Roster

“So yeah, we’re basically the Russian National Team with a couple of Europeans, an Egyptian, and oddly enough, a defenseman from Zimbabwe.”

That's ok I'll sit over here in the corner by myself

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

It wasn't my intention to make Hexx look bad, although he seems to do a good job of that on his lonesome. It was; however, my hope that Hexx would read this article and reconsider. I'm new to the league and certainly not responsible for any of the "bad experiences in the past" he's had. 

It is my job as GM to roster the best possible team from the IIHF pool and I feel I've done that. Even that said, I will stick to my word and not place Hexx in the lineup. So as far as our imaginary internet hockey world is concerned, Sulak stays home. 

If it were me, I'd play off of this whole thing and release a statement or give an interview. Put all that (sudden) rage into an article make some money from it. But what do i know?

10-18-2018, 09:44 AMEggy216 Wrote: “So yeah, we’re basically the Russian National Team with a couple of Europeans, an Egyptian, and oddly enough, a defenseman from Zimbabwe.”

That's ok I'll sit over here in the corner by myself

I know what ya mean..... Let's protest !

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

How is a retired Luxembourger on the WJC Russia team?