Create Account

S44 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 11:47 PM by Ferdy.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yeah, had a depth defenseman for the Calgary Dragons in Ferdy Pergher, S23 SHL draftee, reached about 900TPE, was a decent player around seasons 27-30. Also spent some time on the GOMHL and won a cup as a GM, if you'd believe that.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Not much. Will be a medium-to-low active player.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I'm an Avs fan, and have been dedicating most of my time to college as I try not to be a crap student at it. I really appreciate motorsport videogames, too, and have been playing some Dirt Rally.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I enjo the juniors, being capped at 350TPE was a very successful stint for Pergher. I, however, do not intend to leave my pro team hanging should they need me. I find two to four seasons to be appropriate, depending on team needs.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I have it installed and am open to using it.

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Make him a decent, reliable two way forward.

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

ya

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

lots

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

league. sour cream and onion. flyers

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

2 or 3

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

big yeet

What are you looking to achieve with your player?

win cups

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 04:28 PM by Rush.)

Only player league I have experience with is what I have accomplished in S43.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

I check the site daily and spend about an hour on articles, player build, graphics...about 3-4 times per week. 

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

I'm a college student who spends too much time on a computer. I'm not much of a gamer but I enjoy sim leagues and have particularly enjoyed the SHL because it enables creativity. I may be one of the few who enjoys writing and it's nice to practice writing through the eyes of an imaginary hockey player. I'm purebred Colorado and love the Avs.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

Given my research around the site and interactions with veteran players, anything more than three years in the SMJHL means my created player sucks and it's time to re-create and try again.

I have it but haven't been incredibly active. Used it more recently for WJC GM duties.

I want a player that is big contributor to winning a championship. That means accumulating points and filling the box scores. Something that bored me with Riley Rush was the lack of stats to write about/brag about in media items. 

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Hell yes. My time with Detroit in S43 was brief but enjoyable.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

The Proulx Firm clients are some of the best there is.

Kelly Rivet, S29-whatever the current season is now.

Couple hours a week.

Most days I will plop down in front of my computer and forget the dull ache of loneliness.

As long as I'm needed.

Sure do, baby.

World peace is out of the question, right? I guess a contract that pays 6.9M.

Yes

1-2 hours

Work/Video games/working out. Pubg/League. Anything kettle cooked. Van and Tor

Yes

Reunite with Crutch

Do you have any previous sim league experience? A bit

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Too much

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I'm a ketchup man, also Habs fan

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I would say 3 but if I'm ready before that, I would move up

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I use it too much

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Be the best player I can be

Really? lol

idk... it depends on my work/life balance

games/tv/work/life/etc - enjoying pringles Smile and enjoying the fallout series games / Trana Tongue

That depends on how both teams feel I fit.

Ack

win + points

Yes... when will you retire AA?

Draft me.... and retire one of the best captains in Alexandersen

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Nope

Like once a week check ins

I don't love hockey actually, but I watch with my family, we watch the Leafs. I mostly work and do community service.

I'm not sure if I even want to go to the SHL just trying this out. So... 5?

No, and honestly no, I don't want to become like Xena and King tbh.

Just sort of see what the hype is with this league and try it out.

Yeah, top choice is Armada, but after that anyone.

Nope.

yes
most of it
work, play cs:go, shittalk, drink
no idea
yes
win
yes
Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?yes

ya

enough

class, fortnite, anything with cheese, blackhawks

3-4

yes

win cups

sure

boi im fonna

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

No

Probably a good amount. I'd guess 5-6 hours a week.

I watch Senators games whenever they're on. I don't play games often, but sometimes I play the NHL console games, or SimCity. My favourite chips are definitely ketchup chips but since I moved to the USA I can't have them. And yeah, my favourite team is the Sens.

I'm not sure how it is yet since I'm a first gen, but if I had to choose I'd probably go with what most people go with, 2-3 seasons.

Yes, I have discord

I want my player to not only score but be able to pass and make plays. I'd want to reach a point where my player can get point per game seasons, if not more points.

Yeah, although coming off a game 7 loss, the Falcons seem like a good playoff team to join.

Nothing really more than what's above.

Nope
5+ hours most likely
On the computer, working, writing. I like Paradox games and Sunless Sea/Fallen London. The Canucks, unfortunately.
3 sounds good to me

Yes I do
Be a solid, reliable player with a solid, reliable rep
Sure
Nothing in particular!

Absolutely

The absolute minimum needed to earn the TPE available in a week.

I'm a full time student. Love to play counter strike, sports games, simulators and RPGs. Love all kinds of chips. Don't follow an NHL team, but watch some games from time to time.

As much as needed. I'm not looking to make the jump ASAP.

Yes, I use it daily.

Be active with him for more than 3 seasons.

I've been a falcon already, cool team, why not.

don't pick me high

no

varies, but alot

nothing, csgo/fifa/ehm, ketchup, sens

no

assist record

sure

1 season

About four years of it yes, and very extensive. Some would say too extensive.

Literally all of my time.

I play a lot of sports and write music. I'm a big Bruins fan.

Probably the least that I can, I've never liked the junior system honestly.

Yes, I use it.

Win a cup.