Create Account

S44 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

[Image: 2efkc9h.png]

S44 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

Ahoy there, matey! So ye be thinkin' about signing up with our crew of privateers are ya? Just fill out this here application so we can make sure that you have your sea legs on you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Welcome to the league! What is your player's name and position?

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?

3 How important is playing time to you for your rookie season?

4. What is more important to you: winning or an active locker room?

5. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

6. Do you play any games and if so which console? We have a few gamers on the team.

6. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you?

7. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how active do you plan on being?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raiders Thanks again for your input, matey! We hope to be seeing you again soon! raiders

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Nolan Sawchuk - RW

A good, active LR.

I wouldn't mind riding the 3rd/4th line for a season while I improve.

Active LR.

Toronto Maple Leafs. Alltime favorite is Mats Sundin, current favorite is Mitch Marner

6. Do you play any games and if so which console? We have a few gamers on the team.
Yeah, either on PS4 or PC.

6. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you?

Somewhere between 6-8.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

1. Welcome to the league! What is your player's name and position? - Sanyi Kocsis (D)

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? - The ability to compete for the Four Star Cup, now.

3 How important is playing time to you for your rookie season? - Fairly important, but willing to take a hit for the team.

4. What is more important to you: winning or an active locker room? - Winning.

5. What is your favorite NHL team and player? - Ottawa Senators. I really don't have one anymore.

6. Do you play any games and if so which console? We have a few gamers on the team. - Nope.

6. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you? - like a 12/10

7. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how active do you plan on being? - 6-7

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Leopold Lockhart - D

A new experience for my second time around

Not very

Active LR

Dallas Stars, fave player changes per season usually

I have a PS4, but I'm not a gamer

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Konstantin Voloshin, Center

A friendly place with interesting people. I also want a team that plans to contend at some point. I am tired of never winning cups. I'll do what I can to help achieve that dream too.

I mean, I'd like to play a good number of minutes my first season. I also think the build I have will be effective. But I just want to be involved somehow. I am going to take it casually and roll with the punches whatever happens though.

I like a balance of both. An active LR is really tough when you're losing.

Colorado Avalanche. I am a MacKinnon fan, but Mikko Rantanen is slowly becoming my favorite player.

I play a fair amount of games and always look to add more to my collections. I've always been a PC gamer first but have been slowly finding a soft spot for my PS4 as I get older.

I am giving a baseline 5 to every question like this for every team right now. Because I think I am just open to go anywhere.

I'll hit 350 and be down 4-5 seasons. I will warn SHL GMs that I might not hit top tier TPE levels based on how RL stuff goes, but I will hit 350 and be a long term SMJHL player.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Andreas Kvalheim - LW

Active LR

I'd like a big role, but that's not always possible

Activity

Canucks - Pettersson

Not really

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Guy McCool - Left Wing
Just a team that has space for me, where I can grow and have fun playing
Not very
Active locker room
Senators. If I had to pick a player then HOTSAM BATCHO
I don’t really play games, but I have the NHL games on PS4

Mika Mayfield
   A good LR
   Not much first season, moreso later 
   why not both
   Blues... You can guess
   Xbox 1, crew 2 atm
   Indifferent

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Alexander Selich - Winger

Building a contender that can win multiple Four Star Cups.

Not much. I don't mind playing on the 3rd or 4th line but I would like top 6 time once I am capped.

Winning is more important to me with this player.

Avs and a mix of Sakic/Ovie/Datsyuk/Fedorov

Not so much but mostly PC and I play LoL, Ck2 most of the time.

7 you guys have a good roster which should be able to contend once all the send downs are called up.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Sig

I'm up for anything. Rebuild, sure. Contend and push, sure.

Sure, I'd sacrifice but I'll be updating as much as possible so hopefully I climb fast!

Both. It would be shit winning on a shit team, or not as good as with a bunch of awesome active guys.

I used to be a #1 Avs fan and #2 Oilers but as I've grown up and Sakic retired, Oilers became the #1 and have been for a long time now. Joe Sakic is #1 and I have an autographed jersey of his framed in the "man basement" lol

Not a whole lot anymore but I still do PuBG on the XB!, NHL 19 and Call of Duty but maybe once a week.

All teams are the same. MTL is a tad higher for being the only team to contact me when I recreated.

9. Let's be honest. 10 is crazy. ALL PT's will be done and I'll always be around.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2018, 08:40 PM by bilbo.)

Dominic Montgomery - D

Active locker room with chill people

Not very

Active locker room

Red Wings and whoever isn't giving me a headache that day. A lot of my favorite players are on other teams.

Overwatch for PC, and I'm v good (I'm not v good).

7. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you?
I've always heard good things about the Raiders and TDZ once told me I had the cleanest updater page on the Wolfpack, so it forever put TDZ in my good graces. Also I know some people on the team, so that's neat.

8-9. Dom wants to be the best, and I'm big on following a player's narrative. I'll do all PTs and be around Discord as much as I can.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Slip McScruff - Defense

Mentorship to set me on the right path, and the opportunity to make an impact

Playing time is great, but I want what's best for the team.

As I answered above, mentorship is important and I don't think you get that without an active locker room

Boston Bruins.  I like the hungry young guys Donato and DeBrusk, and the Stallion McAvoy w/ Chara.

I'm on steam some nights and weekends.  Monster Hunter World has been big for me recently

I don't know much about any of the teams in the league, so it's all pretty neutral for me right now.  That maybe change as I poke around the site some more.
Let's call it a 6 because I like the questions asked here.

I'm still learning a lot about the site, so I don't really know what either end of the scale would look like.  Let's call it a 5 to be safe, I'm really interested in the whole concept and it would replace my shitty mobile game habit.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

William Goose. Right forward playmaker

I am looking for an opportunity to develop my player and to learn more about shl

Quite important.

Winning.

New York Ranger, Henrik Lundqvist 

Mostly strategy games on PC

6+ hours a week

[Image: Polan.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 04:03 PM by hhh81.)

Cassius Darrow, Defense
I want to help a team win. The Four Star Cup is my goal, and I want to take on any role that will help us win. In the process, I'll continue to develop as a strong two-way defenseman that can help an SHL team win.
Playing time would be great, but I want whatever's going to help the team win. If there are 6 better defensemen, I respect that. If my first season involves playing 3rd pairing minutes and some PK time, even better
Winning
Columbus Blue Jackets and either Jakub Voracek or Seth Jones
My gaming is here and there. I play Nintendo Switch and my 3Ds right now, and mostly Fire EMblem games of late.
Probably a 6--I'm still learning about SHL/SMJHL, so I'm open to several teams
6-7

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

1. Welcome to the league! What is your player's name and position? Right wing G. Cadwalader.

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Activity, friends, responsible GM. Also, the team needs to understand I'll be a medium-to-low activity player.

3 How important is playing time to you for your rookie season? Not important at all. Make me a depth player.

4. What is more important to you: winning or an active locker room? Active locker room.

5. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Avalanche. I like many of our players but like some guys from other teams, too. Like Alex Pietrangelo..

6. Do you play any games and if so which console? We have a few gamers on the team. I have a PS4 but have played it little since going to college. Recently spent some time on Dirt Rally, I like racing games.

6. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you? 8. Seems like a nice place.

7. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how active do you plan on being? Somewhere around 4 or 5.