Create Account

S44 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 8 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

Quote:1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?

8. Please post your favorite meme

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? - Sanyi Kocsis (D)

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? - A playmaking defenseman

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - 5-6, maybe more or less.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) - I like long walks on the beach and romantic dinners with grapehead

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) - 20

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? - Yes, and sometimes.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? - Win a championship.

8. Please post your favorite meme - @Samee

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) - sure.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Konstantin Voloshin, C

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Defensively Responsible Scoring Forward. I will have some points in faceoff as well.

I am around enough to hit 350, and should be down 4-5 seasons.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)

Working, going to school, learning everyday.

31, will be 32 in December.

I do and I use it often.

Cups. I've never gotten that before.

[Image: x2c76q9b4zq11.png]

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Not only would I, I am expecting you to chat me up bb. Blush

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Guy McCool - Left Wing
I’m hoping to make my player someone who can both score and assist, and make good plays
Probably around 4-5, maybe 6+
Currently in high school. I try to watch every Senators game. I try to spend some time studying math. I also like playing simulation games sometimes, like SimCity, although I don’t play games that much.
14-18
Yes, I usually check it daily.
I probably want to at the very least achieve a point per game season with my player, if not higher.
Don’t know really, it always changes. 
If it’s necessary, then sure, why not.

D - Leopold Lockhart [Player Page]

Offensive Defenseman, but I'm willing to adjust my 350 build as needed

Depends on the week, but plenty to be active and update.

I read a lot and I like to travel as often as my schedule and finances allow. I'm very much a dog person--I have a beagle named Lucy and she's probably my favorite thing on the planet. I'm pretty easy going, and I like to find the humor in life, even when things aren't great (or maybe even especially then). I'm pretty open, so anything you want to know, you can ask.

Yep, use it pretty much every day.

Just hoping to have great team experiences like I had with my last player. That's definitely more important than winning, though winning would be nice.

[Image: Rn6z87b.jpg]

Sure, if you want

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Mika Mayfield - LW
   Two-way forward, id like to be a scorer but can adapt 
    More than id like to admit (at my busiest ill have 4+ hrs a week) 
    I love anything music related, i get along with guys easy, can take a joke, college junior getting a bs in mathematics, currently engaged! 
   yes, and definitely yes 
   have fun
   [Image: 6ga290i4hoay.jpg]
   Absolutely!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

See sig.

Ideen Fallah Trophy,Jared Hanson Trophy and Roberto Martucci Trophy winner

Enough Wink

22 in college no drop of in activity unless I get hit by a car again.

I use it too much

Four Star Cup winner

Sorry Meme Lord 002 too busy currently will dm you later

Would be weird if I don't get one.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Signature.

Elite Sniper. I made one with Jakobsen and Lindstrom was good too for mediocre TPE levels.

A good chunk. A couple hours each day?

Oiler fan, 24, live in Alberta, drive a Nissan 370z.

24-25

Yes and Yes, daily.

Goal scoring hardware in any league, HoF and much much more!

One day, soon, maybe.

Yes, sure.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Andreas Kvalheim - LW

Two-way, checking sniper

Enough for the SHL

Going to school in Ontario, originally from BC

20 in a few weeks

yep

Dar Trophy

Link

Sure

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

D - Dominic Montgomery - player page

Two-Way Defenseman, but I can adjust my build a little to better suit the current needs of the team.

It really depends, but I'm reachable by Discord daily and I make time for PTs, etc.

I like to make everyone in the locker room feel comfortable, same with irl. I'm slowly writing a book, but I have too many friends irl who I make too many plans with. I work a lot, but it's online, so I'm usually around SHL.

Yes and yes.

I would like to see a Four Star Cup in his future, but I want him to be a good team player and a leader in the locker room first and foremost.

[Image: wjANVCD.jpg]

Sure!

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Nolan Sawchuk - RW

A sniper/offensive forward.

Depends on the week but enough to update and hang out in discord/the lr a bit.

I like to play hockey and video games and I'm in school right now.

Yup

Not suck

Changes a lot.

Yes.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Slip McScruff - Defense

Defensive Defenseman, want to be out there shutting down the opponents and getting it back to my goal scorers

That's a tricky question.  At least 1, can make more as I want

Code Wizard by day.  Just really getting into hockey last season, Bruins fan from Boston, but living in Seattle getting ready for our team.
Hobbies are comic books and wrestling, also my dog.

Installed on my phone, haven't used it before this

I want to learn what it is to be a good defenseman through developing my boy Slip

You can't just ask a person that kind of personal question.

Yes, hmu fam

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

William Goose, Offense
Offensive playmaker, I want to the carrier of my teams offensive part. 
6+
Father of two kids soon. Working full time with loads of gaming hobbies  
Yes, I use it regularly 
Becoming a key asset of any team. 
I have no favorite meme. 
9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know
Yes. 

[Image: Polan.gif]

Cassius Darrow, Defenseman 
Solid, two-way defenseman able to play in all situations. Good skater, good passer. Not focused on being heavily physical or scoring. I''m imagining all Ryan Murray could have been if not for injuries
It depends, but I plan to be active and update
I'm an avid reader of sci-fi/fantasy, some historical fiction, etc. I'm a big fan of the MCU, Fire Emblem, and spending time with my partner. I'm a huge Columbus Blue Jackets fan, and I follow NCAA men's basketball fairly closely as well. I work in higher education helping college students unlock their potential and reach their goals
late 20s
Yes I do, and I'm on it daily
I want to help whatever team I join win the SMJHL championship during the seasons I'm a member of their team and continue to success as an SHL player
I don't even know anymore, man. It's not exactly a meme, but "Dear Guy Who Just Made My Burrito" still makes me laugh years later. It speaks to me on a visceral level.
9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage?
Sure, I'm an open book
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 11:43 PM by Ferdy.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? It's there in the signature, RW - Griffith Cadwalader.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Two-way winger who can pass and hold his own in both ends of the ice.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Not many.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm in college, trying not to be a pathetic student, but want the SHL back in my life as a hobby. Oh, I'm Brazilian, too. How weird is that. Will have a very medium-to-low level of activity. Have had a reasonably okay player in the past, though. Succeeded in the SMJHL and was a depth player in the pros. Above the 900 TPE mark, if I remember correctly.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 19.

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? I have but don't use it regularly. Could try to spike up my activity for the sake of the team, though.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Hopefully I'll be able to make him a responsible Top 6 forward. Low expectations, to be honest.

8. Please post your favorite meme Dunno if I have a favourite one but I'm a big fan of "meme culture".

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Feel free.