[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

10-26-2018, 12:03 PMligma Wrote:
10-26-2018, 02:26 AMml002 Wrote: [Image: 505260730757677056.png?v=1]

thanks ml for becoming my new favourite member of the SHL

aw crutch you're too kind my dood

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

10-26-2018, 11:49 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-26-2018, 11:34 AMGrapehead Wrote: All I'm reading is that you can justify your dick behaviour to yourself Wink
All I’m reading is you’re comparing apples to oranges in an attempt to make me look like a dick.

lol I missed these interactions

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Rush Wrote:Gareth Rush also does not "thank about" anything.”

Ya don't say...

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

10-26-2018, 07:05 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: T-Rex? More like stinky poo poo head

KIMMY, THE MAN HAS A FAMILY

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

this dude is going inactive

Skip the juniors straight to the SHL? Now that's my type of prospect. Better train hard kid

10-26-2018, 09:53 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Why are people in such a tizzy over his in character 2x payout media lmao
Because everything we have seen of him suggests that this is not a character he's playing, and he's actually that fucking stupid.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

is it just a character, or is this really him?

THANK ABOUT IT

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

RUSH THE BUST

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

10-26-2018, 11:32 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: is it just a character, or is this really him?

THANK ABOUT IT

From some discord screenshots, this is him.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]