Create Account

HUGE NWJHL ANNOUNCEMENT Big changes

Good thing you didn't remove Vancouver.

[Image: hi-bc-120210-vancouver-riot-tv-8col.jpg]

Oh and Joker, I am taking that negatively, btw. An unpopular announcement will be met with an unhappy response, regardless of how I type it up. This one was favored prior to the announcement, the only source of a potential fight was from people passionate about the team they played for. When I post up a suspension or a ruling on a future suspension, it's met with anger because people don't like being told what they can and cannot do, it's human nature. I think presentation has 0 to do with it and everything to do with what the announcement is.

I am very against Washington being out of the league....just cause....

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

There was favoritism in this crap
Bring lethrbridge lions to Shl when we expand or gtfo

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jun 13 2012, 10:44 PM
Oh and Joker, I am taking that negatively, btw. An unpopular announcement will be met with an unhappy response, regardless of how I type it up. This one was favored prior to the announcement, the only source of a potential fight was from people passionate about the team they played for. When I post up a suspension or a ruling on a future suspension, it's met with anger because people don't like being told what they can and cannot do, it's human nature. I think presentation has 0 to do with it and everything to do with what the announcement is.

It wasn't meant as an insult, Spangs don't make it one please. I was merely stating that many of your announcements came off with a "I said so, don't argue" feel. You have gotten much better at wording properly and I applaud that.

This was presented as discussed and agreed upon by the whole andgives reasons for everything being done. It was presented well, so that's why there was no shitstorm. I believe you could have easily presented this yourself and it would have been fine save "getting rid of LA and Washington, lol, deal with it"

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

I wish I joined after this happened, wouldn't have been hit me and Grossy in the LR

A bit sad at this, as I am a former Outlaw, but the team has moved around and changed their name too many times, and I barely have a connection with the team anymore.

And good idea!

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Sad to see the Archangels gone as I was an alumni of the organization (Seattle Stags) but I do think this was for the best and its only going to make the NWJHL better!!!

If we lose to the Knights I blame this for causing a huge destraction :lol: ... It was a honor to start my career with the Archangels... Id like to thank Ocho for giving me a chance to play...Loved my year here ..

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

WHY I RELIEVED DIS IS BS

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Jun 13 2012, 10:28 PM
I wish I joined after this happened, wouldn't have been hit me and Grossy in the LR

I know. That was awful. I fully support this decision and would like to thank Dooley for his time as GM

Dont worry....... the only thing youll remeber from S8 is the falcons winning a cup dedicated to the best Junior GM ever...

#Falcons4Cup

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I don't like it, but I understand the reasoning behind it. It's too bad that the Archangels/Stags/Stingrays & Patriots/Lions/Cougars franchises were the ones selected. Not only because of the Patriots history or the fact that I was the Stingrays GM in their 2nd season, but because of the reasoning, I guess. Folding a successful franchise, that the Archangels had become in my stead, really doesn't make sense nor does folding an original 4 team, no matter how shitty they're doing. lol Do you think the NHL would ever fold the Leafs? :lol: Just as an example. It just seems like how it would be if the NHL up and suddenly decided to fold the Leafs and Penguins n a whim.

As I said, I don't like the decision, but I understand it... and, it doesn't mean we can't add these teams back in the future either. Just doesn't seem right, that's all.

Quote:Originally posted by xAT5x Crazyman@Jun 13 2012, 09:20 PM
Dont worry....... the only thing youll remeber from S8 is the falcons winning a cup dedicated to the best Junior GM ever...

#Falcons4Cup
Abdeezy?

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Great decision!