Create Account

Sponsorships
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 01:54 PM by Ragnar.)

Yeah, another suggestion from me that probably sucks.

What about sponsorships?

Once a player reaches a certain amount of TPE, say 600, they would be paid every season along with their contract as long as they meet certain stipulations, which could be different depending on which sponsor you go with. The TPE requirement could be different too, depending on the sponsor.

Example:

Sponsor: CCM
TPE Requirement: 600 TPE
Stipulation: Post 5 articles per season
Payout: $2m

Sponsor: Warrior
TPE Requirement: 650 TPE
Stipulation: Complete every PT for the season
Payout: $3m

Sponsor: Reebok
TPE Requirement: 700 TPE
Stipulation: Complete every PT, Championship Week and update every week for the whole season
Payout: $5m

All of this can be played with and changed obviously, and the sponsorships can last a certain term.

This promotes activity and gives incentive to reach the TPE required, update your player and to do media articles. We could hire a sponsorship head to keep track of them, and they could hire people under them for every company.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

This sounds pretty fun! =)

RETIRED

I think this is actually a really cool idea, it's a good reward system for people who can be hyper active and allows them to build up a big enough bank account that they can chillax sometimes as well.

:thumbsup:

I actually really like this idea Smile

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Who’s gonna keep track of this? Is there going to be a sponsorship team? Do we have an update thread for everything or do the sponsor people have to track all this down?
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 02:41 PM by JSS.)

10-29-2018, 02:39 PMAllen Wrote: Who’s gonna keep track of this? Is there going to be a sponsorship team? Do we have an update thread for everything or do the sponsor people have to track all this down?

I imagine if this were to ever happen, we’d make a new thread in the bank subforum and hire 1-2 more bankers just for this

[Image: 3.png]

10-29-2018, 02:41 PMJSS Wrote:
10-29-2018, 02:39 PMAllen Wrote: Who’s gonna keep track of this? Is there going to be a sponsorship team? Do we have an update thread for everything or do the sponsor people have to track all this down?

I imagine if this were to ever happen, we’d make a new thread in the bank subforum and hire 1-2 more bankers just for this

The bankers are way behind as it is. Two extra bankers are going to keep track of 200+ sponsorships?

I like this idea, and we should add a company rep per sponsor to ensure things are done correctly.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I'd suggest having players report when they've completed one of the tasks, having someone vet that report and deposit to the bank. Would probably only require a couple members on that team.

I like this idea.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I could stand this up and be the head of it. I have a small amount of experience with being in charge of things. I’d hire a person to be in charge of each sponsorship company. It really wouldn’t be that hard.

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

10-29-2018, 02:46 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: I'd suggest having players report when they've completed one of the tasks, having someone vet that report and deposit to the bank. Would probably only require a couple members on that team.

I like this idea.
It would give more jobs on the site, I like it. Lower the unemployment rate. Make SHL great again

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Overall i miss the reward u used to get from completing every PT. I approve.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I touched on a few of these things already in the OP, Jeffrey, so maybe read the whole post before you go on with your nay-saying.

Stampede  Kraken

I'm concerned my current deal with Axe Body Spray across all sim league might not find this Axeceptable.

I like this idea!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ