Create Account

Sponsorships

10-29-2018, 02:55 PMMongoose87 Wrote: I'm concerned my current deal with Axe Body Spray across all sim league might not find this Axeceptable.

“I use Axe Body Spray to keep my Bauer gloves smelling fresh and clean.”

Boom.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Maybe a mix of TPE and $$ like CCM requirements 5 articles payment 5TPE & 3 million or save 2 mil in CCM equipment

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

I like this idea, would be fun to do. Definitely some kinks to work out before it would go into existence though

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

10-29-2018, 02:49 PMRagnar Wrote:
10-29-2018, 02:39 PMAllen Wrote: Who’s gonna keep track of this? Is there going to be a sponsorship team? Do we have an update thread for everything or do the sponsor people have to track all this down?

I touched on a few of these things already in the OP, Jeffrey, so maybe read the whole post before you go on with your nay-saying.

Everyone’s too enthusiastic about this idea. I need to bring y’all back to reality.

There could just be a thread each season. You'd just post the links to everything you did to reach the goals. Sponsorship updating would be simply checking to make sure the posts were valid, and then sending a list of names to the pt team and the bankers for claiming tpe/money.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-29-2018, 02:55 PMMongoose87 Wrote: I'm concerned my current deal with Axe Body Spray across all sim league might not find this Axeceptable.

Dodgy

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

10-29-2018, 03:25 PM.bojo Wrote: There could just be a thread each season. You'd just post the links to everything you did to reach the goals. Sponsorship updating would be simply checking to make sure the posts were valid, and then sending a list of names to the pt team and the bankers for claiming tpe/money.

Yup, I can't see needing more than 1 or 2 people to manage this if the players themselves post links to the work they did.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

And if there’s a concern with TPE inflation, we could always just do money, like my original idea.

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

this is a good idea

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I like this a lot more than the other sponsorship idea

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

I like this a lot, great idea! Panthers

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

anything to give me more moolah

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

10-29-2018, 04:08 PMligma Wrote: I like this a lot more than the other sponsorship idea

Same. Thanks for sending me the links Rags, I'll bring it up.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

10-29-2018, 10:13 PMEggy216 Wrote:
10-29-2018, 04:08 PMligma Wrote: I like this a lot more than the other sponsorship idea

Same. Thanks for sending me the links Rags, I'll bring it up.

My man

Stampede  Kraken

Remember when I proposed this and everyone loved it...?

Stampede  Kraken