Create Account

Cuddles, Cain, and Co. Starcast Episode 1- Budding Blizzard Buddies Blab Bullshit

Hey guys! Trella and I wanted to try something a little different for media this time around. We've been having fun playing Stardew Valley and figured that since the usual topic of discussion is SHL related anyway, why not share with you guys! So this is a podcast with some Stardew Valley gameplay going on too.

Note, it is WAY harder than it looks to talk and play at the same time. You might notice that most of the time I'm talking, I just wander around in circles and don't get much done... So I'm open to suggestions! If you want Trella and I to start a new game where we have to grind a bit while we talk and make the gameplay more interesting let us know! We're here for your enjoyment!

That being said, let us know how we did in our first podcast! Every comment helps! React to stuff we said, criticize how we did this, anything feedback is appreciated and you can definitely ask us more questions here or on our podcast questions page. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy either gameplay, audio or both. Thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/GhSJuQGBciw

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

i broke it

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

11-05-2018, 02:09 AMkarlssens Wrote: i broke it

youtube sux, its good 2 go now

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

<3

I'll put a few more points into Defense so maybe you don't have to take as many shots

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Nice podcast guys! Slash I can really hear how much you care about St. Louis and that's awesome man. Also Cuddles you can hear how much you love the Blizz and are so excited for this build change to go through. I hope you get some awesome results both of you!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

yo i want in on this

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

hope my voice isnt too annoying

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

11-05-2018, 08:44 AMcpetrella Wrote: hope my voice isnt too annoying

Bro same

For sure @bluesfan55, we can talk about it in the LR

Anyone else who wants to join feel free to let me know!

"I got pulled in my own play-by-play."

Oh dear, that's frustrating.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Getting lots of good feedback, thanks guys!

One thing I would recommend (if possible) is reducing the game volume but a little bit. While the background noise of cultivating crops isn't a huge deal, it is secondary to you guys talking about various SHL related things.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]