To Riot
S46 TEX 1st
S47 TEX 3rd*
Cam Oullette
Aaron Freakin Rome

*Becomes S47 TEX 1st if Garrett resigns in Texas

To Renegades
Louie Garrett

Talk about an exciting trade deadline. Thanks to @StaticShocked for some great but very tense negotiations. Unbelievably excited we got this done and that we are able to bring in a player of the calibre of Garrett, and a member as great as @dizzyDC. This is easily the biggest trade I've made as a GM in terms of value and I'm hyped that we were able to get it done, I'm hoping this is the move that really pushes us on to secure a playoff spot in this season and those to come!

Thanks to @ssingh26 for the time he spent with us, all the best with your new team brother <3

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

bruh my heart

This is big; well done.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Accept. Last season's playoff run seems like a mirage at this point.

@dizzyDC Wishing you nothing but the best on Texas. As much as I didn't want to, I felt like this was needed in order to help us with a rebuild. Gonna miss you so much brother.
@ssingh26 Happy to add you to the team! Can't wait to see what you'll bring to the team.

Three huge stars of last season's playoff run gone in the span of three or so weeks. #JustRiotThings

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Woah

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

@dizzyDC welcome to Texas baby! Renegades

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

sigh

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I’m all for newer members getting GM Jobs, but man, do they make some dumb fucking trades under the guise of “rebuilding”.

11-21-2018, 10:01 PMAllen Wrote: I’m all for newer members getting GM Jobs, but man, do they make some dumb fucking trades under the guise of “rebuilding”.

they have like nothing to build around at this point, idk man

[Image: xmulu1f6urt11.jpg]

Static is going to be a great GM and I hope that this trade helps him get off to a good start in a rebuild for Seattle. Nothing but love for him and the Riot.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Wow, I love me some Dizzy!!!!!!

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

The Texas Seattle Riot Renegades

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Garrett the god. Texas got a good one here

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

@dizzyDC

That sure is a funny Calgary uniform

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]