Create Account

PWHL: Premier World Hockey League

[Image: PGi00eP.png]

Premier World Hockey League : PWHL

Is a 8 team GM league consisting of teams from around the world that is slated to kick off in January 2019. Born out of the shadows after the PHL closed it's league doors after 28 successful seasons, the PWHL is a bit of the PHL but slimmed down. Like the PHL the player pool consists of custom and uniquely created players that all have a player type and builds to match. Each season consists of 58 regular season games where all 8 teams are in one conference/one division. The playoffs will take the top 4 teams and will task each to win two best of seven series to win the Dynasty Cup (also carried over from the PHL.)

Like all sim hockey leagues there will be Training, Media, Graphics, and Point Tasks where you can earn TPE as the PWHL does not use money and apply that TPE to develop your players. Limited to a 30 player roster each season, you'll need to make the tough decisions as to who will make the team or who will be sent to free agency. Each offseason will consist of a three round rookie draft, where you can draft your next franchise player and there will be a Free Agency period where you can select a player in need of a team.

We are currently sitting with 7 Owners and are looking for ONE Owner to join us in starting Season 1 of the PWHL next month.

If you have any questions either hit me up on discord, post them here, or PM me.

PWHL Forum <- Forum link. Please let me know if you have signed up for an account as I will need to approve your registration.

Current PWHL Owners are:

@jRuutu
@torbvo
@MP7
@Symmetrik
@Zaitsev
@adamantium
Myself

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Bump over that over crap

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

And me.

Anyone grab that 8th GM spot yet?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

done

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Signed up as well incase a spot frees up