Create Account

S45 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Parker Smeb/RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I'm hoping to shoot the pucks and score the goals.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I live in Gorlabs basement.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)
18-30

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
SMJHL HOFer

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J?
Until my next player.

9. Please post your favorite meme
Regina Force (bring them back pls)

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Ya
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 02:51 PM by MR_Datsyuk13. Edit Reason: Changed my Discord ID )

My player is Oleg Scoreov he is a LW sniper!

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I'm hoping for a scoring type player who can be relied on to help his team get the win.

usually varies because of work and class but anywhere between 5-10

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Im 21 and from the metro Detroit area. I am a freelance audio engineer and a college student. In my free time I enjoy hanging out with friends, going to concerts, playing xbox, and working on new projects!

I do have a discord! MR_Datsyuk13#9773 I havent used it super regularly in the past but only because I haven't had a reason to, SHL gives me a reason to be on it!

SHL scoring title and championship and maybe even the SHL hall of fame! Would be nice to break some team records too!

At least 3 seasons to give my player a chance to grow

This picture with literally any caption. I die every time haha
[Image: ed5.png]
10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure thing! hit me up in a PM or on Discord!
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018, 11:13 PM by bsellis14.)

Andris Dzerins (The D is silent) - C (Also in Sig)

-A Defensive minded Two-Way Centre who gets involved at both ends of the ice. 

40(ish?)

- I am currently a student in Canada studying journalism. I love anything sports but mostly hockey, football and basketball. I'm a pretty easy going and flexible guy. I really want to get a corgi because I'm a big fan of their deceptive speed and agility. 

Yes, I used to use it but I am now getting back to comfortable with it. 

Just want to be productive, but also be a good locker room presence with the rest of the people on the team. 

As many as I need to to make an impact. 

may-may

-Yes, please reach out whenever, I would love to chat. 

[Image: 57238_s.gif]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Bernik Vrzala, Defenseman

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Speedy defensive dman who stays clean and plays hard

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm big into Aviation, Videogames and Hockey! Working at an airports means I get called out sometimes but not too bad. Hoping to make an impact in this!

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 21

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Discord Veteran 

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Honestly, be one of the greatest Czech players ever 

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J? As many as needed to fully develop 

9. Please post your favorite meme Deepfried

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Absolutely!

[Image: Off.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018, 11:49 PM by Kylrad.)

Daniel Smeb C

a good one

I also live in gorlabs basement

18-25

yes

HoF

[Image: tenor.png]

Sure

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? It's linked but ill put it down just in case, Eric Vanderberg - Defenseman.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Solid two-way defenseman, great passer who can also score on occasion. 

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+ usually.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm 31 and from Wilmington, Delaware. I own a cat and a dog and currently work as a caregiver for my mom who has cancer. I enjoy reading, military history, gaming of course and hockey.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 31.

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes to both.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Hall of Fame either for this team or for the SHL team that takes a chance on me.

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J? 3 Seasons.

9. Please post your favorite meme [Image: h95C36C2F]

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Feel free Smile

PWF putting pucks in the net, and people through the boards

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)  3-4. I work from home and am online most of the day

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) - 

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) - mid twenties

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? yes and yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? - to be the next Lindros, without the concussions

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J? 2-3

9. Please post your favorite meme - nah

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) - sure

[Image: paradise.png]

1) See the siggy below. I love graphic design

2) Just a good hard working kid who can fit in wherever need be. Ideally in a speedy, fit, play making role. What can I say I love to play the ponies and god knows I need to mount.

3) Anywhere between 1-3 hours free a day.

4) Like to hang out with my bros and goof each other off to completion. Also play a couple instruments, trying to get back into music production. 

5) Early twenties

6) I do have installed. I currently do not use it regularly but could definitely see this changing.

7) To put up over 10 triple doubles this season

8) 2-3

9) I wouldn't call it my favourite but here's the last one that I thought was funny

10) The DMs are open

Dickens Makeout-King
Lethbridge Lion
69th Overall Pick S45 SMJHL Draft
Lover
LW
[Image: Lions.png]

Chico SMeb, Dman

Two Way D
6+
World traveler, currently living in Seoul
Nope
A cup

Of course

2) Looking for a possessive style of play, keeping control of the puck and setting up the forwards from the blue line. Also making sure that he follows any potential attacks that happen for support from the back

3) I'm usually always online after 2300 GMT

4) I make pizzas for a "living". I like flight simming and simracing, as well as other games. Currently binging Let's Go Eeevee and Smash

5) 19

6) Yep, my PMs are always open

7) Be drafted by a top-flight SHL team

8) Enough to develop enough, but not too many where I stagnate

9) [Image: DuOUN2QUwAAdN91.png]

10) Yep! Like I said my PMs are always open

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Brennan Kennedy - Defensemen

Pass first dman, that can also control the play from the blue line

Usually quite a bit

Hobbies include playing hockey and baseball, coaching my kids hockey and some gaming. I think I'm a pretty good guy with a good personality, life situation would be 29, 2 kids, engaged, work full time. Pretty average

Yes and yes

Make it to the HoF

I'm open to however many are needed

I'll have to get back to you

For sure

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Kristoffer Svensson, Center.

A playmaking center piece that has good vision for creating offense while making sure to take care of his defensive duties.

A lot, I don't see time being an issue.

I work for a telecom company in Sweden, really big on gaming/IT/tech in general and of course love hockey. 

Yes, and yes.

I wanna be part of a winning team, that's the big thing for me. My role in it is less of an importance, but I want to contribute.

However many is deemed necessary, honestly. I very open to feedback in this regard.

[Image: 1Y8I3bH.jpg]

Hit me up!

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

In sig

A playmaker that is always in control of the game

6+ generally

Work fulltime in game development, play a lot of video games and watch a lot of hockey. 

Yeah

Ultimate goal would be to win a championship with my team, individual-wise I'd love to lead a league in assists/points some day

Probably 3 but it's my first season so I'm not sure how fast things progress

Doge

Works for me!

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

See signature.

Pass first, defensively responsible 

Definitely over 6.

Recent university graduate. I'm a pretty easy going guy, a little shy around new people but I tend to warm up pretty quickly. I can be a bit of a lurker at times due to that I suppose! I'm obviously into hockey, huge Leafs fan. Other hobbies include reading, playing video games and listening/playing music.

Yeah I use it pretty regularly, SP ODT#8533

To be a solid, well respected player with a reasonably decent career. From a personal stand point, I'd just like to have fun.

Either two or three.

[Image: the-past-tense-of-sleep-is-sloop-ofindme...-wqp9d.jpg]

Yep, feel free!

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]