Create Account

S45 Interested Prospects Thread

1. How did you hear about the site?

I read a reply from somebody on WHM (world hockey manager) discord server who read it on reddit.

2) How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?

I am not good with graphics tools. I have no idea yet what to expect on the media side.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

I am a loyal player, so will be doing my upper best for the team. Winning championships is a team effort.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

I don't have a plan yet. If it helps my development playing more time in the juniors than i will gladly spent more time in the juniors.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

I don't.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

Gaming (playing and creating). Watching sports. Walking.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?

Yes sir!

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know?

As my name is saying, i'm having a boom of a shot! Don't miss out on a great opportunity! Wink

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

reddit

I'm good at bad photoshops

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? 
Being close, which will lead to championships

2-3 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team?
LA Kings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
I enjoy sports video games, going to the gym, listening to Frank Ocean, studying computer science

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
Yes

I'm ready for whatever it takes to win

Armada

Google/HF Board

More medie, 500 k a week

Both!

3-4

5. Favourite NHL team?
Calgary Flames

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Currywurst

7. Do you have any pets?
NO!

Soccer, Fire Deparment

Yes

Looking for a Starter Job

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

4 years ago from a random person

When my money starts running out, I shall make graphics again

Someone had the same Q as you. I want us to have a close LR and to have a chance to go further than just regular season

2-3, depends

5. Favourite NHL team?
Anaheim

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
At countryside - 2 cats

Football (the real one not that armor rugby you have), TV shows, Movies, playing video games

Just don't get upset when I start shooting something back at y'all ;D

Not really, no. If we will get to share a LR, you will get to know me.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Reddit

Figuring that part out still, was planning on submitting something for media soon, I don't have much skill graphics wise.

I think a close knit locker room results in championships?

Probably 2? But new so I'm not sure whats the best idea yet

5. Favourite NHL team?

Sharks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Mmmm.... usually waffles, but sometimes pancakes 

7. Do you have any pets?

Yes, a cat, but its mostly my wife's. 

I play hockey IRL (fun beer leagues), but also guitar, like doing water sports, video games like rocketleague.

Yes

Just a note I do live in Hawaii, my time zones are a bit skewed from most people so heavy discord presence during 'regular hours' is difficult. I'm usually on when other people are going to bed.

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: Anchorage.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]

[Image: vE2xRO8.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 03:46 PM by JamesT.)

- The reddit post on r/hockey on December.17, 2018

2.How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?[b/]

- To be honest not much as i am a great artist myself

[b]3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

- Both because the teams that are close knit will want to play for each other and do their best, thus increasing the chances of winning championships.

- Can't give an exact answer as this is my first time participating in this so i will have to re-evaluate after each season.

5. Favourite NHL team?

- Vancouver Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

- Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

- Nope 

- Hanging out with friends, playing league of legends, watching streams on twitch, listening to music

- Of course! I'm usually the source for humor among my social groups.

10. Anything else you would like us to know?

- Thank you for taking the time to read my IP post and i wish you the best of luck for your season. Here is a link to my player page for an analysis of my player- James Truong- RW (Playmaker)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Reddit
I can do a lot of media
Winning 
3-4
5. Favourite NHL team?
Leafs
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles
7. Do you have any pets?
A chubby chocolate lab
Having a few thousand beers, I love most music 
My whole life is a joke
I like long walks on the beach 

[Image: sins.png?width=500&height=334]

Reddit.

Media to a decent extent.  No interest in graphics.

Winning is the cure for all that ails.

Around 3 in all likelihood.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Minnesota Wild...sadly...

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles, no contest.

7. Do you have any pets?
One large dog.

Most everything is hockey related.  Spend lots of time with family these days when not working.  Mix in some Xbox and guitar.

I grew up in a locker room.  Of course.

Not until after the draft!

Backdoor Barnacle - RW - Vancouver Whalers

[Image: BBBARN.jpg]

Kyle Welllwood

Reddit.

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?

Will do media, already posted an article.

Locker room by far.

About that, depends on commitment levels and overall fun.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Jets

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

None, would love a cat and/or dog when space is available. Had both plus a bird growing up.

Playing and watching hockey, drinking beer, playing video games, hanging out with family and friends.

Yes absolutely.

I'm looking for a team that wants to have fun first and win second. Sacrificing fun for elitism, or having sore losers, kills all the enjoyment in these things. If this sounds like you, then I'd look forward to playing with you. If you think you're teetering on the side of seriousness and elitism, I would suggest you pass on me.

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit on /r/hockey

2) How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? More of a fan of Media as I have dabbled in writing before.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I would say both go hand in hand but in the end we are here to win.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2-3 seasons but willing to stay longer if my player is an integral part of the team leadership and culture.

5. Favourite NHL team? Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes? French Toast

7. Do you have any pets? None currently but I have had a few dogs.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming, D&D, Volunteering.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Sure, so long as it doesn't cross into parts of my personal life that I do not choose to share.

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know? Nah seems good for now.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? ur mum m8

2) How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? some maybe idk

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? LR i already won like 3 Four Stars with Nour fam

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2-3

5. Favourite NHL team? Broons

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? yes

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? no u

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know? >woukd

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

Reddit

I will probably focus on media, I have Photoshop experience and enjoy it but I no longer have a subscription. 

I think that you need a close knit locker room in order to win the championship. 

3 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team?
Detroit Red Wings followed by my hometown Wild.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
I have a dog and a cat

My hobbies outside of hockey include DnD and pc games such as Rocket League and Company of Heroes

Yes 

Nope

I've seen recruitment threads on Reddit for the last 2-3 years, figured I should jump in this time around.
Not a lot, I lost all my PS knowledge through not using it for the last decade.
Locker room.
2-3 seasons, depending on the SHL team that drafts me.
5. Favourite NHL team?
Habs
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes
7. Do you have any pets?
I have a cat.
Gaming, TV shows/movies, reading, photography, travel.

Habs have been a joke for all my life, that's fine with me.

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
I plan to be very active on a daily basis.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Reddit
A fair bit if I enjoy it. Probably 7/10
Building relationships
Until I'm ready to leave (probably 3 or 4 years)
5. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver canucks
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes a 10 month old dog
Rock climbing, gaming, anything outdoors. 

[Image: Sig-1.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png]

12-18-2018, 08:06 PMSir__Magoo Wrote:
Reddit
A fair bit if I enjoy it. Probably 7/10
Building relationships
Until I'm ready to leave (probably 3 or 4 years)
5. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver canucks
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes a 10 month old dog
Rock climbing, gaming, anything outdoors. 

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Absolutely

Nope

[Image: Sig-1.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png]