Create Account

S45 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

12-12-2018, 10:17 PMKing Wrote: 1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628) no but i can always register

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?

I can write pretty well, that's how I used to make my money.

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?

However long it takes my player to put up good numbers.

4. How open are you to feedback with your players build?

Pretty open, but I think I learned a good bit from Jesster and McBride builds. My questions would revolve more around is the steep cost of upgrading a weakness worth it.

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)

I'm 26 and work your pretty typical white collar job at a fortune 50 company, data analytics manager. Played for the first 9 seasons of the league I think I was in high school back then and left to focus on college after my first players career ended.

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?

No preference but I'll have fun with whichever team takes me highest and contribute to the locker room

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 09:54 PM by FuzzSHL. Edit Reason: Added player name and position )

Player name: Michael Fox
Player position: RW

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)
I use discord almost every day. I actually already have you added

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?
Probably through a combination of media and jobs (if available).

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?
I plan on staying in the juniors until the team that drafts me feels I am fit to compete at the top level. I do not want to rush my development. This does not mean I won't be trying to improve my player as fast as possible, it just means that I don't want to try and force my way onto the pro roster until my player is ready.

Since I am completely new to this, I am very open to feedback.

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)
I am a 21 year old college student currently studying psychology. I love playing computer games (Dota 2, CS:GO, etc), but I also am a huge sports fan. My favorite teams include the Carolina Hurricanes, Carolina Panthers, and New York Yankees.

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?
I will have to do more research surrounding the SMJHL and the different teams before I can properly answer this question.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)
yes I do. we've spoken briefly in the past Smile

I have a nice account going already. Nothing like yours, but it's getting there. I do a bit of each, typically 1 or 2 media pieces a season and the odd set of graphics.

I want to say 3 but I'll likely lose a dman in eventual expansion. In which case it'll likely be 2.

all ears. this will be my first defenseman and anything I can learn will only help me. Furthermore it'll go a long way when I need to turn around and explain it to future rookies.

27, working and living in edmonton currently as an application engineer. big time sports guy with hockey, golf and skiing on regular rotation.

I'll be honest I have zero preference. It's been forever since I've been in the juniors and I'm just stoked to be not fighting regression and trying something new. I'm eager to meet some new people and have some new experiences. That being said i really like what you've done with the rebrand and would have no objections against rocking that logo.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

12-12-2018, 10:17 PMKing Wrote: 1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)

Yes, you have it already, but it is JBaz#5074

Mostly through media, maybe jobs in the future once I learn the site more.

As many as needed. That's for the SHL team to decide, but I'll work as hard as I can while I wait.

Very open. Any tips and help from the team is welcome.

I am 30 years old. Work full time as an electrician. Am from CT, USA. Have 2 kids, one is 3 and the other is 8 months old. Am also married.

1.Raiders 2.Anyone lol. Raiders are the only team to have reached out and scouted me so far so they have my main interest.

sharksisback#6370
Media
As long as it takes to become the most well-rounded player possible.
Very open.
18 years old, freshman college student majoring in journalism
Raiders would be high on my list since they're the first team to approach me. Falcons and Scarecrows are up there as well.

Ya, lem#6273

Ive got some money saved up from awhile ago

However many needed i guess

Open, im terrible at making players

I am a person, aged 21, that works, and likes hockey

I dont know the teams anymore

#GENE4HOF

No, I'm on my phone

Media maybe or a job

I don't know new here so its hard to tell maybe 2-3

Sasha grey

24 yo, wife and newborn, working and loving hockey

It would be a honor to be drafted by any team

[Image: knute.jpg]

I do use discord, my ID is Citizen of Adraa#8380

I do fancy myself the writing side of things the most I do believe, although an odd job here and there won't hurt.

I expect one more.

Because I really don't know what I am doing, completely and absolutely.

This went through discord already, just making it more official Smile

Raiders are ranked number #1 and number #10. I don't have preferences tbh, whichever team wants me, I will want to be a part of too.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

I am on discord a lot.

Mainly media right now, but hopefully jobs in the future.

1-2

Open like Jenna Jameson's bootyhole

I'm 19, currently playing juniors and taking some classes on the side.

Honestly, I have no clue who I'd pick, still trying to get to know everyone around here.

[Image: cropped_REU_021875.jpg?width=592&height=447]

Yes, Mantroll #1069

Media and jobs.

2-3 seasons.

Always open to feedback.

26 years old accountant. Love to game and follow sports.

Every team is pretty equal with the Raiders being at the top cause of King reaching out first to me.

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628) yes, you have it

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money? I usually write a fair amount of articles I have a good bank right now

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors? 3

4. How open are you to feedback with your players build? very

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead) I'll be 24 on Friday (you better tell me happy birthday now) and I have a full time job as an administrative assistant

Detroit

All the other teams

those are my rankings just because I know I love the detroit locker room and idk what I'm getting anywhere else I go

Need a sig :-/

Yes, we already talked there.

Media or jobs.

I don't know enough about this game. From what I've seen around, at least 3 years, but I'm not against it being more.

Very. I don't know anything about how the stats actually influence the game yet, so I hope to get inputs from my future team.

I'm a 26 year old student in transportation. I do believe that I have enough time to invest into the SHL, but I live in Europe, so I'll probably have different on-hours as the majority here.

I really don't know the teams yet, so I can't really answer this question.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

I do! And I think you already have my discord ID, but just in case: Gobbles (Kalvins Zvejnieks)#8490
I write a lot of media. Don't have photoshop yet, but might take a stab at it. As for jobs, I don't actually know if this one pays, but I'm co-GM of team World for this season's WJC!
At least 2, but I'll leave it up to my SHL team after that.
Always open! 
Mid-twenties, have an almost-full-time job. Any other questions feel free to ask!
I have no special preference, I will play for any team!

[Image: N8JhTE5.png]

Indeed I do, we've had a talk!

Mostly through media by writing articles a couple of times a week.

Not sure yet, until I am ready.

I am fairly open. I still want the core of my player to be in my own hands, but would love help in terms of focus down the line.

We've already talked on Discord about this.

Hard to say, but I'm not closing any doors!

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Kind of, but no idea what my ID is.

Are handjobs out of the question?

As many as I need to get my game where it needs to be for the SHL.

Completely.

40s, IT Professional, father of 4 year old girl.

Absolutely no clue. I don't even know where "Kelowna" is or if it's even a real place.