Create Account

S45 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects

Player Name: Michael Fox
Player Position: RW
Link to Player Page: Link
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.5
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaker (Similar to Mikko Rantanen and Nikita Kucherov)
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I will take however long it will take to develop my player to the best of my ability, and will do everything I can to compete and produce consistently. I am not a greedy person and just want to help my team succeed.
Do you know anyone on the site?: Not yet
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely. I use it every day
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Carolina Hurricanes
Favourite type of sandwich?: Pastrami on rye
Tell me a joke!: What's the difference between a dirty bus station and a lobster with breast implants? One's a crusty bus station and the other is a busty crustacean

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects - by FuzzSHL - 12-18-2018, 09:48 PM