Create Account

S45 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1 -player name and position.

Jordan Joestar, Right Wing

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)

Playmaking forward

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ?

Yes, I hope it's a place that I can be interactive with a gaming community.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?

Yes, I do understand.

5-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?

My player gets good ice time if I'm active.

6-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?

I don't know

7- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?

Yes, I'm open to all teams.

8-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

Yes

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?

Yes

11-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Build a close-knit locker room

12-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

Maybe 3-5 seasons, but only time will tell.

13-very important…….. Waffles or Pancakes?

Yes