Create Account

S45 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1 -player name and position.
Jeff Bazinet - D
2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)
Enforcer D man that can pass to create scoring chances
3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ?
Yes, just looking to have a fun time with it.
4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
For the most part I am getting the hang of it yes.
5-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?
Looking for a team I can get along with and one that will help me better myself in the league.
6-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
I am easy going and loyal. Can follow directions well and take critiscism. Looking to get the most fun out of this as I can and meet some great people along the way.
7- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?
If they feel I would be a good fit, yes. 
8-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes, JBaz#5074
10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
No, I am looking to help my team in any way I can.
11-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Building a close know locker room. That's one of the key roads to a championship in my oppinion.
12-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
As many as it takes and is needed.
13-very important…….. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

Steve Craig - LW

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)

Sniper

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ?

No, i was here a long time ago

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?

Ya i got it for the most part

5-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?

Win games

Ive been here before

Sure

8-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

3-4

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

Ya

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?

I can do as needed for the most part

11-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Winning

idk

waffles

#GENE4HOF

Troy Reynolds, Right Wing.
A solid two-way forward who you can depend on to play the power play or penalty kill. I want my player to be incredibly well-rounded.
I am new to SHL. I'm not particularly sure, I kind of expect it to be what I expected be a pro mode to be (except actually deliver). Maybe contract negotiations and things of that nature but I don't actually know if things like that come into play. I actually doubt it does. Idk my expectations are very unsure.
Yes
A good amount of ice time. Preferably be on the penalty kill. Also a positive environment. 
Very well rounded. Can play well in all three zones and is usually pretty disciplined. Will be a solid contributor off the bat.
Yes, playing in Montreal would be a privilege and would expand my player's horizons. Plus Montreal has easily the most intimidating name in the SMJHL.
Yes
No
Preferably both. But rings are legacy, and that's what I want to start building here.
2 to 3 seasons.
Pancakes, specifically homemade.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Knurte knutsson 2-way C

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen) 2 way C with offensive capabilities

Yes new here, don't really know what to expect, fun times maybe

Yes, kind of atleast 

Help in understanding the best way to progress 

I only use one hand (I'm on my phone)

It would be a honor to be drafted by any team

3 at least maybe 4

Yes fine by me, chatt away! But i can't join in though

Yes sure but i want to be 2 way

Since i don't use discord I'm gonna say winning

2-3 maybe more

Pancakes

[Image: knute.jpg]

Andrej Doskočil, D

Shutdown D

Completely new. My expectations are mainly to have fun, meet bunch of new people and maybe not make an absolute doofus of a player in the meanwhile. I am not really having much expectations beyond that tbh.

Yes.

I would expect to have a team that understands what player I have and use him properly. Nothing more frustrating than wasted assets.

Me strong, me hit hard. And a lot.

I don't really have preferences, whichever team will draft me, I will want to be a part of.

4 to 5.

Absolutely

Depends on the size of the modifications, but there definitely is some leeway.

Latter.

Two is the goal.

I...don't think I ever ate a waffle. So pancakes. That would be an uphill battle for waffles anyway.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Nick Novak, LW

Hitting Sniper

Yep, just hoping to rack up some points and have a good time.

4-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?
Winning

5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
I will remain active, unlike probably half of this class.
6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?
Sure!

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes

9- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
No

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Winning Championships

11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
1-2 seasons

12-very important…….. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

[Image: cropped_REU_021875.jpg?width=592&height=447]

Donny McMasters - D

Steady top 4 two-way dman

First time here. I want to live vicariously through my character and community.

Yep!

Use me however is needed with hopefully an emphasis on my player growth.

My commitment to the game and my off-season training.

For sure, I heard Montreal is a nice place to live.

Yep.

Nope.

Close-knit locker room.

2-3 seasons.

Pancakes

Mathias Seger - Defense

I want to build a defensively strong D-man who has a great passing game to cause a lot of quick attacking opportunities.

I'm completely new and honestly not sure yet what to expect. I hope to have fun and to meet some fun people here. The first impression has been really good, so I can see myself spending a long time here.

I think, I know most of the basics by now, but I still have a lot to learn. I hope, my future team will be able to help me.

I hope to get some help in how to play this simulation and in how to develop my player.

I have better knowledge in the topic of transportation than anyone else here. Not sure, how that helps me though. ;D

I don't really know any team yet, so I'm fine with wherever I'll end up.

3 - 5 depending on how much free time I have.

Certainly.

Not at all. I'm very happy for inputs and will do everything to help my team succeed.

Winning the championship would certainly be cool, but I'm mostly looking to have a good time here, so a good locker room is definitely more important.

Probably 3 to 4.

Pancakes

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Kristoffer Matsson - Center

A playmaking two-way center. Right now it's more focused on the playmaking aspect, but will get the two-way part in there down the line.

Yes I am. I don't really have much expectations honestly. I have been given a very warm welcome by this community, and love it thus far! 

I am fairly certain, and I will getting myself more used to it as the week progresses.

That I will get further help in learning the ropes surrounding everything surrounding this. 

I am looking to be very active, for starters. I'm open to anything and everything, and am looking to become as good as I can!

I am not closing the door on any team at this point.

4!

Completely! I am very active on discord.

Only if I get to keep the core aspects of what I want my player to be. I am a very well-rounded player to begin with, so shouldn't be an issue.

A close-knit locker room, but it's a close one. I think it's important for a game that revolves around community interaction to be fun to begin with.

Until i am ready to make the jump!

Pancakes with Syrup, Waffles with ice-cream! Smile

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Kalvins Zvejnieks - Center
Defensive forward and puck posession monster
New! Looking to have a good time and enjoy the league.
Yes! My roommate showed me the ropes, and I've had a few weeks to figure out most of it.
Just that I have ice time! I understand my player with his strengths, especially as a rookie, will probably be on the 4th line to start.
I'm a defensive-focused Power Forward. Very few power forwards, and fewer that focus on mostly defensive skills
Yes! i'm open to play for any team!
4-5 ish?
Absolutely!
Will do! i'm open to any and all help!
Close knit locker room, but doesn't mean I'll give up on the championships either!
At least 2 seasons, longer if my SHL team wants me to
Waffles

[Image: N8JhTE5.png]

[S46] Center - Blaže Zukal

High skill Center.

Completely new. Just wanted to try it out - the reddit post was interesting.

A little, but not completely.

Help with progression/advice.

I brew beer.

Yes, but I don't speak French.

3-5

Yes, but Discord use is sporadic.

Yes.

Both, but ultimately Championships.

Yes, probably 2-4.

Waffles.

Aleksi Leskinen Centre
Good skating centre with good defense and passing focused
I am definitely not new....Maybe old enough I am confused I guess?
Yeah I think I got er
Hopefully I will be in the lineup? Would be a little bit disappointed otherwise
No idea.

Yeah for sure. My second player back in the day was on the Impact
Somewhere in the 3-4 range
Yeah not a problem
To a degree sure. Open to input but it is still my player at the end of the day
Been around here a while and have won championships....Good Locker room is more fun.
Haven't put much thought into it but I am in no rush to the SHL
Lol Waffles obviously

David Vent=Defensemen
I am trying to build a passing defesenmen over everything else. I want to have a great defense and be able to set up our forwards.

I want to be able to build a player than I enjoy and have a great time while doing. I also want to meet many new players who enjoy hockey as I do

I do understand how to do jobs and how to get more TPE overtime when I can.

I want the team to develop me and be able to win a lot of games and hopefully bring a cup back with us

I am very coachable and I am willing to change aspects of my player to better help the team whenever I can.

I would like to be apart of the Militia because for one the name is awesome and second I want to help the franchise as much as I can.

I am ok with that I use Discord everyday

I have no trouble changing my player. I rather help the team in any way I can.

Building a close-knit locker room because having close friendships can help develop people more than championships. Also over team having a close-knit locker room will make it easier to talk to each and eventually hopefully win a championship.

I want to stay for 2-3 seasons I will stay 4 if I need to develop my play more.

Waffles

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Jøln DuBølk - Defenseman

Defensive Defenseman that plays a good supporting role

I am indeed! No real expectations, but I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun!

Yes. I might need guidance, but yes.

As long as the locker room provides a good atmosphere and I can at least play some games, I'll be good as gold.

The fact that, despite being completely new, I am willing to put in the work and learn from experienced members.

Yes! That is a fine logo. It's a team I can look forward to being a part of.

Hopefully a 4.5

Y E S. Discord: MCP#1914

Nope!

Bit of both. No matter my option, I'll still be having fun!

2-3 seasons.

W A F F L E S

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

1- Hans Zucker - Right Wing

2- I am trying to build a offensive forward who is able to assist the team in scoring, passing and defending.

3- No I am not, been around for 2 years now.

4- Yes I do!

5- Not a goalie, but my expectations from my team would be to be nice and friendly and also motivated to grow and get better.

6- Awesome name, sweet surname and the loyalty I have shown to one team with my first player.

7- Yes of course. I do not discriminate and will be happy to play on any team that drafts me. I do not have favorites and give all the teams equal chance.

8- 4 to 5, based on my work schedule

9- Im all right with that as I use discord on a daily basis.

10- I am not against the suggestions on my build, no.

11- Done the second one, so besides it I would like to also win some championships finally.

12- I plan to stay around 3-4 seasons

13- Cookies

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]