Create Account

S45 Interested Prospects Thread

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
I use.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
10. I can't see the future but probably not.
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Another SMJHL god.
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
No
Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
Sure
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Yes, please. I'm lonely.
Are hot dogs a taco?
Hot Dogs have taco-ish characteristics but are not actually tacos.
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

10 and no

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?

Sniper center and I don't need help probably

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)

I don't think I know anyone

Sure

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

Sure

Are hot dogs a taco?

No

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

Nope

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    I do indeed have a Discord. SP ODT#8533
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
    No one's perfect, so let's say 9 for now. But very active.
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    A pass first, playmaking center who'll develop into being increasingly defensively responsible. You would be able to help by simply offering your advice, or any suggestions you may have. I don't need my hand held, but being completely new, a gentle push in the right direction will go a long way.
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    I know nobody. So by default, I like them all.
  5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
    Absolutely.
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    Yes I would.
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    If you switched fillings, would they become the other?
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    Not at all.

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    -Yes
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
    -Probably 8-9. Some days will be busier than others, but I will be able to be on everyday. 
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    -A defensive minded two-way centre who gets involved at both ends of the ice. I feel like my defensive strengths can help on the penalty kill.
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    -I know no one Smile
    -Of course
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    -Hit me up anytime, I would love to chat more.
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    -No
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    Not at this time. 

[Image: 57238_s.gif]

On discord everyday
    To be fair, hopefully 7 but realistically around 5. College Break starting soon for myself 
    Speedy Defensive Defenseman who gets back and can help blown coverages. 
    All unknown to myself
    Absolutely! 
    Of course!
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    Depends on the time of day 
    No

[Image: Off.gif]

Yes

a good one

no

sure

sure

Are hot dogs a taco?
no

nope

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Yep, I have discord

I'm probably going to be pretty active, maybe an 8? Not sure what the scale is like but throughout the season I can see myself on this site at least once a day.

I'm looking to build an elite puck moving Dman that has a wicked slapshot. It'd be nice to have some mentors from the team that can give me some pointers for getting there.

Nope, I'm new to the site.

That's why I'm posting!

Sure.

Are hot dogs a taco?
I think both can be considered sandwiches if you bend the rules a little bit.

How many players from are moving to the SHL this season? Will there be a few open D roster spots?

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

1)We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
I do have a discord
2)On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
Probably a 7-8 and no upcoming events!
3)What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
A player who helps his team win games, i'm sure the team could help in a lot of ways!
4)Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
I don't know anyone
5)Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
Im interested in all the teams if i'm honest
6)Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Sure thing
7)Are hot dogs a taco?
not at all
8)Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
nope

yup, its better!
    The best! 
    nope
    YES!
    sure!
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    yup
    currently no! love the name/logo

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I do have Discord Smile

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 10, at the moment no but if drafted and something comes up I will keep the team in the loop.

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Looking to craft an Andrei Markov type, I feel like having great mentors from the team and critiques could help me achieve that goal.

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) Nope Smile

Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Sure, the Raps seem like a great bunch.

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Feel free Smile

Are hot dogs a taco? That's an insult to tacos.

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? None at the moment Smile

1) I currently do have Discord, however I don't often use it. I could easily see this changing.

2) Probably about a 7-8 out of 10. Between shift work and a 1 week vacation coming up, I'll have both ample time to kill and a stretch where I'll be with not much activity.

3) A guy with can fit into whatever role his team needs. However traditionally I've been and see myself as skillful and fit, with a natural ability to be a point man.

4) None to both

5) Absolutely.

6) The DM's are open

7) I wouldn't put mustard on my taco. I put mustard on my hot dog. A hot dog is not a taco.

8) Nothing currently comes to mind

Not into Discord, sorry
7, I travel a lot
Two way dman
Don't know anyone
Yes
Of course
Are hot dogs a taco?
No way
Not at the moment

I do, and will gladly use it with whoever picks me

I plan on about an 8 average or so, dont really see anything coming up that would affect it

Offensive pass first d man, you can give me advice as it's been a while since I've built a player

Not that I know of for either

For sure, looking forward to getting my stay in the SMJHL and you can gladly contact me

Are hot dogs a taco?

Nope

None at this time

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Hello there!

1) I'm usually always active on Discord

2) 8-9. Only thing that will offset that is work, but my offset timezone (GMT) should help with that

3) Looking to build a player who isn't afraid to go forward on pushes and set up the team's goalscorers. I'll need forwards who can put the puck away and a fellow D-man who doesn't mind staying back to hold the fort

4) Nope, completely new to SHL as a whole

5) Yep, purely based on 39alaska39's shark profile photo, that thing is adorable

6) Yep, my PMs are open!

7) They're actually just loooooooooooong burgers

8) Nope none!

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Yeah I have discord, use it pretty much every day all day.
    I'd guess around a 7, Christmas/New Years coming up may influence that some but nothing too significant
    I'm aiming for a setup guy that's always in control of the play, think Nick Backstrom 
    I'm new so I like everyone!
    Being new to this so I'm generally interested in any team that will have me, though I have to say the Raptors are probably the coolest mascot out of the bunch 
    Works for me!
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    No but I could probably eat a half dozen of either
    None for now!