Create Account

S45 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

A lot

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Working, relaxing, and working

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

1-2

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

Yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Sure

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018, 11:33 PM by bsellis14.)

-This Would be my first.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
-It will vary week to week but I should be able to make some time daily.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
-At the moment I am a student studying journalism, so most of my time is spent studying and working. Ketchup Chips are bomb and my favourite team is the Calgary Flames

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
-2-3 years will probably do it. Being completely new I will probably need a couple seasons to get completely comfortable and get my player to where I would like him to be for the SH:

Yes

-Of Course

[Image: 57238_s.gif]

Yes

Some

League of Legends, Salt and Vinegar, Canucks

Yes

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Nope, this is my first foray into this kind of sim

Looking at most up to 6+ hours

Big fan of hockey, Lets go Rangers! Otherwise love me some flightsims and learning about aviation and WW2. 

2-3 sounds like a good idea, but if I feel like I need more development, than I may elect to stay. Being my first time, I doubt I will be skipping due to generational things 

I use discord daily

It has definitely peaked my interest! 

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Hope that if I get drafted here, I am able to help us win!

Share your best joke or meme
sHaRe YoUr BeSt JoKe Or MeMe (im not good at standup)

[Image: Off.gif]

Sadly, this is my first experience in a sim league.

Definitely a hour at least by day!

Habs fan for life. Otherwise, I'm either working, reading a book or playing video game!

As long as it gonba take to be good! Patience is key.

Hell yeah I do!

I don't see why not so far!

Why did my poor Grandma fell into the well?
'Cause she didn't see that well!

[Image: Deouvwc.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? FHL a long time ago, other than that no.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Tons, evenings are free.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Flyers fan here, Farcry5 is current PS play, I work as a caregiver during the day. I rock Sour Cream and Onion chips.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 3 is my goal at the moment.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I do use Discord! Smile

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Sure why not, just don't tell any of my friends that I joined a Detroit team please Tongue

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? This game is killer so far Smile

Share your best joke or meme How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris?

In a traditional sense no. However in a straight forward sense also no.

Shift worker, with lots of breaks. Time a plenty

Goofing off with my friends, making music, and working out. Smash bros, Zelda, Red Dead, PS2 Battlefronts. Miss Vickies Lime and Black pepper if I'm feeling exotic, but for staples love a lays bbq.

2-4 years. 

I have it, but do not use it often. However I am definitley open to increasing my usage.

Hell yeah baby. 

How would I describe myself? Three words. Hard working, alpha male, jackhammer, merciless, insatiable

King Arthur: So that decides it! No more unnecessary slashes!

Sir Lancelot: Here ye here ye!

Sir Cumcision: Now just hold up a second fellas

Dickens Makeout-King
Lethbridge Lion
69th Overall Pick S45 SMJHL Draft
Lover
LW
[Image: Lions.png]

A lot

Check in every day but won't do much posting

Traveling, hanging out with the GF
No sorry
Yes
Not really lol

- Does fantasy hockey and EASHL count?

- As much time as needed at the moment. Just graduated university and don't start work for another few months so I've got lots of free time for a bit. 

- Big gamer, both board and video games. Most consistent game in my life is rocket league. Also like to hike/backpack/camp in my free time. Casually bartend as a hobby. Favorite chips are simple tortilla chips as they're the most versatile in accepting different dips. Detroit Red Wings are my team. 

- 1-2 seasons, but I obviously have no experience yet so who knows!

- Yes, daily. 

- As a Wings fan, obviously will stick in the hometown Wink

- Nothing comes to mind.

Currently this because it absolutely embodied my last year or so of university.

Nope, but I play a lot of Eastside Hockey Manager

Probably ~5 hours, maybe more

Playing League of Legends, playing EHM, cooking, coding. Favourite game is Starcraft 2 but it's too stressful to play consistently. Favourite chips are bbq. Orca boy!

Probably 2-3 seasons. I want to get a good bit of ice time but it'd also be nice to play in the big league.

Yep

Do people answer no to this question?

Not really

https://streamable.com/b39wq

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 09:19 AM by Flareon.)

Hi!

1) used to take part in a sim-F1 league, was fun but was hard for everyone in a team to get involved

2) I'm always free after 2300GMT, sometimes earlier

3) When i'm not at work i'm usually home playing video games, recently Let's Go Eevee and Smash. My favourite Crisps  Chips are probably Nik Naks, I was a big fan of Old Dutch when I was in Canada though. My NHL team is the Ducks. As a brit it's beyond me why I picked a west coast team (thanks time zones) but oh well

4) Preferably 2 or 3, but prepared to be flexible depending on performance

5) Yep, almost always active 

6) For sure! Seems like a friendly bunch

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Yes, I've been in the league before

I would say enough for sure, I'm between things at work and home, I will have more then enough time for this

Days typically consist of work, either my sons or daughters hockey, my hockey, or just hanging out with the family at home. Favorite chips are any, but to pick one would be sour cream and bacon. Leafs baby

I really am not sure at this time, will figure it out with the GM of my jr and sr team

Yes I do

Definitely, given the history, seems like you would be a good team to join

Not as of now

Some of my favorite jokes dont really out when written

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

This is my first time, total newbie.

I can already see myself spending a few hours a day with this.

Working, video games, hockey. I'm big into Rocket League, Hearthstone, and Wow. Favorite Chips would be the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos, and I'm a Caps fan.

Tentatively I'd say 2-3, but I'll have to see how things progress.

Yeah I'm on Discord all the time.

Being pretty new to this I'm open to any team that has a spot for me!

Nope, done some fantasy league stuff though.

Couple of hours? Honestly, it's hard to say. If I get really into it I might sink loads of time into it - free time isn't going to be an issue I believe.

Loads of gaming and browsing the intarwebz. WoW/PoE, a singleplayer game here and there when one pops up that I fancy. I dig BBQ chips at the moment, but theres a rotation needed when it comes to chips flavors.

I'm a Swede, so I don't really have a NHL connected to me geographically or anything. But historically I always liked Detroit because of the Swedes playing there and how good they were. Especially Holmström as he played for my local Swedish team before he went over there. Nowadays I also follow the Canucks, watching Pettersson highlights are entertaining. :]

Honestly, at this point I don't really mind either way and am really open to feedback. I'll whatever is required of me.

Yup!

Yeah man, falcons are sick.

Franchise player baby, come get.

[Image: 1Y8I3bH.jpg]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

None with the set-up of controlling one character/player. I have however been a GM/Commissioner in several small, private sim leagues with some friends.

A very good amount of time. Not sure I could put a number on it, but definitely very active.

Mostly video games and such. Been playing a lot of RDR2 at the moment, some of the older NHL games too (19 is pure trash). Doritos have a 'Hint of Lime' flavour here which is incredible. Highly recommend. Favourite team are the Leafs.

I'd probably say I'd spend around 2 or 3 years in the juniors. It really depends on how much I like it, how much I feel my player has progressed and whether I'm needed by my team in the show.

I do. SP ODT#8533

Absolutely.

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]