Create Account

S45 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Two previous players on here (Sean Gallagher ~S6 and Rostislav Pirozhki ~S25) plus one on VHL a while back
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
About 10 just around maybe 2-3 dedicated
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Started up RDR2 recently,
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Depends on the situation with the junior team and the SHL team I eventually get drafted to really
Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes
Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Yes
Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Not that come to mind

[Image: Ushakov.png]

None
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
likely a lot, i can check it at work during the week, and have discord on my phone
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
usually work and video games, favorite game is dota and i like sweet chili heat. Oilers!
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
I would like the max out my TPE if possible.
yea 
yup!
future stud! 
Share your best joke or meme
Dirty f'in dangles, boys.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Yes.

Enough.

Working. Slap Cup. Ketchup. Sabres.

2-3.

Somewhat.

Definitely. Top 2 landing spot. Draft me.

Nope.

The Kelowna Knights.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 02:08 PM by gordieboom.)

No
I will be able to spent at least an hour a day, more in the weekends.
I am a software engineer. In my spare time i like to play and create games. Favorite team are the Detroit Red Wings.
Too soon to tell. I am ambituous though and will try to do my best to develop as quick as possible.
I'm using it.
I sure have, since Detroit hosts my favorite NHL team.
Definately not a bust!

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Yes. I was here many years ago, played the EHM 1.18, Eiszeitmanager and now i am the GM of the GEHL Calgary Flames (EHM15/EHM1)

3 to 4 hours

Calgary Flames , 49ers, Oakland A´s, Lakers

maybe 4

Yes, use it

Of Course!

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

No

At least an hour on the weekdays, more on the weekends

I go to school, I like NHL/FIFA, Cheetos, and the LA Kings

I plan on 2-3 seasons, as long as I am developed enough to be in the SHL

I use it

Yes

You want me on your team
[Image: e66.png]

Armada

Nope

6+

I am currently going to school for my BA in information technology. In my free time I'm usually playing dnd or playing pc games like Rocket League, Company of Heroes, or Path of Exile. I also play hockey as a goalie twice a week in a men's league. My favorite team is the Red wings followed by the Wild.
I suppose that I would plan to spend 3 years, and adjust that based on what the future holds.
I have discord and it is always open.
100% yes. The Red Wings are my favorite team and I think that it would be super cool to play for that city.
Emil is a defensive defense man who I want to build to be very aware of the ice.
[Image: 81j0qs5266021.png?width=960&crop=smart&a...98ea87cda7]

Nope

I'd at minimum check in once a day I think

I have kids so my time isn't always my own, but I grew up a Sharks fan, play a lot of rocketleague when I have time, play guitar, play at a nearby roller hockey league (no good ice nearby)

Great question, this being my first year, I honestly don't know yet, I'd have to feel it out to see how it goes?

Have it

I like birds? Detroit is always a good hockey town

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: Anchorage.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]

[Image: vE2xRO8.png]

What is a sim league?
At least once a day
Daily - football training (the real football not that armor rugby you call football), university and watching movies/tv series
2 or 3 seasons, depends on how things will go
Yeah, daily
Lots of Lateeevans have been Falcons, why not me
You know me, no need for long comments
Gonna put smth different than in other threads
[Image: 27657485_10157187404876840_4068390758154...e=5C8CE21C]

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Do you have any previous sim league experience? None but I am excited to learn

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? I can spend at least an hour a day most days and even more on weekends.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Working and volunteering. Currently engrossed in Smash Bros. Big fan of Sour Cream and Onion flavor. Detroit Red Wings

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I think 2-3 to develop my talents appropriately but if the team feels like contenders and my player takes a leadership role I would possibly stay longer.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yes, as a good ole Michigander, any way to rep the mitten is a goal.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I've played STHS for years and I have a lot of time put in to EHM and FHM
Around 10 years, I have no life 
I play beer league, play EHM and I am a die hard Leafs Fan
I will probably play until I am forcefully removed from the league 
I do use it 
For sure

[Image: sins.png?width=500&height=334]

Eastside Hockey Manager, EA's NHL franchise.  Fantasy hockey though that's a stretch.

A few hours.  4-5ish.

Working, spending time with family mostly.  All things hockey in free time.  Play NHL mostly, but some Rocket League and Overwatch on Xbox.  Follow the Wild fairly closely and am a season ticket holder.

Probably will spend around the median amount of time.  Around 3 years depending on circumstances.

Just started using it.

Interested in going to any team that is competitive.  Guess I used to live in Detroit - may be time to revisit my roots.

Come and get that depth scoring baby

oBlIgAtOrY...

[Image: ZGE0ZjJlNzkyNyMvSGp1cThtRkhJR3kzZFJkRGgx...LmpwZw.jpg]

Backdoor Barnacle - RW - Vancouver Whalers

[Image: BBBARN.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 03:44 PM by JamesT.)

- Nope, as this is my first time participating in something like this

- It will depend once the new year begins i am in the process of looking for work after graduating from college. But for now, i can say 5 hours.

- Interacting with people on various discord servers (outside of the SHL ones). I only play league of legends. Sour cream and onion pringles. Vancouver Canucks as they are my home team!

- To be honest i can't answer that yet as this is my first time participating in this. After the first season i can analyze how it went and if i want to continue being in the juniors.

- Yes on a daily and on the mobile app as well

- Interested in any team that is willing to take a chance on a rookie!

- I am a RW Playmaker! Here is my player page- James Truong- RW Playmaker

- How do you plan a space party? You planet.

Thank you for taking the time to read my IP for the Detroit Falcons!
James Truong

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 03:57 PM by Rezer.)

Kyle Wellwood

None

As much as needed but up to a few hours hopefully.

Working regular hours, playing lots of hockey, going to Jets games or watching them on TV, playing PS4/computer games. Pretty much everything hockey. Other than that, being with family and friends.

Hard to tell but probably the 2-3, longer if I enjoy it.

Yes

Depends on the team atmosphere and goals. A laid back environment with having fun first and a focus on winning second would be ideal.

Looking to have fun with this rather than go hardcore.

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You're too young to smoke.

No.

I usually have a lot of free time, plus winter break just started so I'll have tons of time until mid January. After that, I should still have a couple hours a week for this.

I usually spend time playing video games and watching sports. If school is in session, throw in some studying before an exam at most. Favorite games would be Crusader Kings 2, Eastside Hockey Manager (highly recommend), Garry's Mod and Out Of The Park Baseball 19. I'm a fan of all chips that don't have some weirdly specific flavor to them. Well almost every chip. I hate cool ranch Doritos. I'm a diehard San Jose Sharks fan, if the name didn't make that obvious.

I went into this with a sort of thought for a player in mind. As in Troy Reynolds the player would probably want to go pro as soon as possible. It depends on how the season goes, if his stock is rising, I'd probably have him go pro after the successful year. But it's more likely that Troy will spend two years in junior.

Yes, I use Discord.

The Falcons are close enough to home for Troy to be interested in playing for them

My player is Troy Reynolds - two-way right winger. Most things involving my player will probably be in some sort of character. I don't know if that's a style that usually goes on around here, but that is something that I'll be incorporating.

The San Jose Sharks 2014 playoff run.