Create Account

S45 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience? this league

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? every other dayish probably

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? love stellaris and other PDX games, love the Broons

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 2-3

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? ya

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I dont know anything about any team other than Kelowna

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? nah

Share your best joke or meme

[Image: image0.png?width=418&height=416]

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
No, this is my first sim league.
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Yes, I have a lot of time on my hands.
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Gaming, tv shows/movies, reading. I don't really have favorite games, but genres. I mostly play MMO's. Favorite chips are maybe original Lays or bacon, I'm boring. I'm a habs fan from Montreal.
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Probably around 2-3 years, depending on the SHL team that drafts me.
Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes and I'm active on it. Easiest way to reach me asap.
Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
I'm interested in all the SMJHL teams!
Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
I'll probably end up a silent lurker but I'll be pretty active.
I don't really have one.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I don't, but I think I'm a quick learner!

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
I'll be able to check in at least once a day, probably more.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I'm a sharks fan, and I hope we win the cup this season. I play super smash bros melee competitively as a hobby.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
I'm thinking I'll spend a while in the juniors, maybe 3-4 seasons. Especially if I'm on a team that's a real contender to win, and I can contribute to that.

I use Discord all the time.

Y'all seem to have a good track record as of late and it would be cool to be on a good team.

I don't think so.

[Image: 4cl80gp433521.jpg]

Michael Fox (RW Playmaker)

I do not, this is my first time in this league.

It varies from week to week as I am currently a senior in university studying psychology.

When I'm not in school, I'm usually playing computer games such as Dota 2 or Counterstrike: Global Offensive. Definitely Cheddar & Sour Cream Ruffles. Carolina Hurricanes (maybe we'll be good next year...)

Honestly, I will spend however many seasons in juniors as it takes to develop my player to where he can compete and produce at the top level.

I use discord every day. My discord is available upon request from anyone with the team that wishes to talk further.

I have an interest in any team that wishes to invest in me

I'm still getting used to navigating this site and the different threads, so it will take me a bit to get used to everything. Once I do though, I'm all in.

What's the difference between a dirty bus station and a lobster with breast implants? One is a crusty bus station and the other is a bust crustacean

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

a little bit.

too much.

big time sports guy. Hockey, skiing and golf on rotation. Gaming wise I lean towards RPG's, but I enjoy the odd multiplayer game like HOTS currently.

I would've said 3 easy, but with expansion on the horizon my guy may need to come up earlier. I anticipate at least 2 though.

hate it. never use it. nevermind I have it on my phone.

tbh I have no preference going in to the draft. I'm eager to join any team, meet new people and have some new experiences.

why are you so darn cute?

[Image: latest?cb=20181118154829&format=original]

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 11:24 PM by JBaz.)

No
A few hours
PS4 games(destiny 2 ATM) red Doritos and Boston Bruins
As many as it takes.
Yes, JBaz#5074
Yes if you think it would be a good fit.
Just looking to help my team out the best that I can.

Ya, this league like a decade ago

Couple hours most likely

Working mostly, listening to music, Calgary Flames GOAT

I have no idea

Yeah i got it

A team is a team

Not really

[Image: qlW6qpn.png]

#GENE4HOF

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 06:26 PM by Ason94. Edit Reason: Got discord )

No
7~ h
Kid wife and Red wings
2-3
I have it
Yes very much
Take a chans on me - ABBA
Claude lemieux

[Image: knute.jpg]

Not hockey, F1, so I don't know how relevant that is :D.

If it's just another thing I do between other games, maybe like an half an hour a day, so around 4. If I like it here a lot and start dropping other games for this, we can go into 10+ fairly quickly.

Studying, so mostly that, for games it's League of Legends, World of Tanks and modded MC, I don't really like chips, generally the weirder spice the more I will like them, and Colorado Avalanche.

The aim is for 2, I think that's if everything goes to plan the best option.

I do use Discord

I don't really have preferences because I don't really know people, so whichever team wants me, I will want to be a part of.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

This is my first year.

Right now, more than enough time to be an active member.

Playing with my dogs and trying not to get benched on my real hockey team. Any NHL game wins that for me. Gotta be Pringles. WashCaps.

Hopefully no more than two.

I use it all the time.

Sure, I'd be happy to be drafted.

[Image: cropped_REU_021875.jpg?width=592&height=447]

None

Once a day at least.

Following NHL and NBA, specifically Oilers and Raptors. Play some FPS games like CS GO and PUBG.

2-3 seasons.

Yep, prefer Discord (Mantroll #1069)

Yep definitely interested as the Falcons have shown that they did some scouting on me.

Donny McMasters won't make headline news every night but will be steady and reliable on the ice.

Doctor: “Do you do sports?”

Patient: “Does sex count?”

Doctor: “Yes.”

Patient: “Then no.”

I do not.

Hard to tell right now, but probably 5+
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? 
Work at a warehouse a couple of days a week. 
Favorite games?
CSGO, LoL, Football Manager series.
Favorite chips?
Lättsaltade of course.
What NHL team are you into?
I like most teams with a ton of Swedes in them. Currently very into the Sabres, mostly because of Lawrence Pilut.

Hard to tell right now, as long as it is necessary for me to be good enough.

I am an active user!

No closing doors!

You tell me, doors always open!

I once made a belt out of watches. It was a waist of time.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

No

I'm a student, so I will be able to check it throughout the whole week.

Most of my time, I spend at school studying transportation. My favorite game at the moment is Stellaris, but it changes semi-frequently. I don't really have a favorite kind of chips. My NHL team are the Flames.

I don't know much about the whole thing here. So probably at least 3. But we'll see.

Yes.

Sure!

I hope to end up with a team that can help me develop my player.

This season's LA Kings.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Vancouver Canucks fan. Play single player stuff like spiderman, god of war, assassins creed, rdr2, etc. love working out.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? However long it takes to build a player good enough to start in the SHL

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yea. Daco#8730

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I have no preferences and will happily play as long as I'm the starter

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? You may know my previous player Scott Stevens. I played around the time of Jesster/McBride and know what attributes are good for a goalie.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Yeah, a footballmanager sim, but its completely different like this.

1-2h each day

I work 40h a week and besides that I play Ingress. Favorite chips is cheesy puffs and favorite team is CAPS.

Whatever it takes to develop properly.

Yes

I wouldn't be answering these questions if I wasn't Wink

Pick me!

Its black and red and sits on the window? A fly with a nosebleed.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]