Create Account

S45 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 01:21 PM by Steelhead77.)

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our organization. We're a very successful team with a great atmosphere and strong leadership. We work hard, we support each other and we have a lot of fun. If you're a prospect for the S45 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

Link to Player Page: HERE

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

2. What kind of player are you looking to build?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both?

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

Now the important stuff...

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)  Cool

Bonus: Who is your favorite Instagram model?

Thanks for your time!

Dragonite Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

bump for draft day

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

Link to Player Page: HERE

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?
9, Dragons are an interesting team I've never been a part of; however the feedback from guys that have been a part of it is great. Your leadership is well known as one of the best ones in the SHL and Dragons often find a way to be serious contenders.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build?
Originally the idea was to build a fantasy monster, get tons of points and hits, but now I'm looking to build a top level SMJHL player.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
No. I'm not planning to be really active in the SHL unless something magical happens. Maybe will update enough to finish my 350 build.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
Soon to be 20 group

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?
If studies count as fun... Well, I play CSGO with friends a lot.

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?
Erik Karlsson, don't have a favourite team.

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both?
Discord for sure. I might not be too active on the site but I'm always on Discord.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?
Advice yes, but I won't build based on what the team wants. I have only that much to control over my player.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?
I have written some cool media in the past but that was a long way ago when I was still kinda invested. I'm trash at GFX however.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?
Favourite thing - Latvia being on the rise. Least favourite - much busywork.

Now the important stuff...

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
I never really liked Selena anyways and her music is annoying, but Kate has a great personality so I would love to save her.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)  Cool
Had to google that one but looks great.

Bonus: Who is your favorite Instagram model?
Don't really follow any to tell

Thanks for your time!

Dragonite Dragonite