Create Account

S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread

1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience? Nope first time

2. Who is your player what what is your position? RW - Thornton Opperman

3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too? I'm very excited I found it - I will definitely stick around

4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates. I'm on Discord at copperm - RW Thornton Opperman

5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc. I play banjo, read a lot, play board games

6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions? Yeah definitely, I think it'd be a great way to start

7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft? I'm excited to get started!

8. Biggest pet peeve? One-upping people

9. What's your favorite movie quote? "Communism was just a red herring."

1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience?
nah

2. Who is your player what what is your position?
Big Fudge - Dick

3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too?
history says no

4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates.
Dick cord

5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc.
DOTA, PoE, casual assholery, habs

6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions?
sure

7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft?
I'm big and like fudge.

8. Biggest pet peeve?
Re-creates

9. What's your favorite movie quote?
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum but I'm all out of bubble gum

None, I'm ripe for the picking and ready for molding.
Dickens Makeout-King   LW
3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too?
Seems like a bunch of beer drinking sunglasses wearing Van Halen blasting rad jocks. Does seem like something I could see myself sticking around and contributing to.
4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates.
Have it, currently don't use it, see that changing rapidly however.
I play a couple instruments and am starting to get back into music production. Love to get together with the homies and goof around. I game a little, and like anything funny.
Absolutely. The chance to help foster and create a culture from the ground up sounds super neat. 
7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft?
Although a speedy pass first playmaker by design with an emphasis on defense, Dickens is willing to mold his game to whatever his franchise needs him to be.
8. Biggest pet peeve?
Hypocrisy 
"I know for a fact that Cops doesn't come on till 4!!"

Dickens Makeout-King
Lethbridge Lion
69th Overall Pick S45 SMJHL Draft
Lover
LW
[Image: Lions.png]

None!
2. Who is your player and what is your position?
Tibuk Soonika - G (link in sig)
This looks pretty exciting! I can see myself sticking around.
4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a locker room on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates.
I have discord feel free to drop me a line (Tib#5687)
I enjoy PC gaming, Hockey, Skiing and cold beer.
Heck yeah! I want to be a difference maker for my team. Also having a pretty good chance at setting the bar for players who come after is appealing too.
Stand up goaltending is awesome!
8. Biggest pet peeve?
People who use the term "Fur-Babies"

"...beneath this mask there is an idea; and ideas are bulletproof"

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I've done a sim baseball league before, but I have no experience with this league.

Clifton Outlaw, LW

I think it looks pretty cool. I don't know how active I'll end up being, with university being the time sink it is, but I'll definitely makes sure to see how I like it!

Discord's cool, I use it a lot.

I'm really interested in hockey and baseball, and in my free time I play a lot of games, chat with people online, and hang out with friends IRL.

I'm interested in joining any team that drafts me.

My player is definitely going to be offensively oriented, although I don't want to completely neglect defense.

8. Biggest pet peeve?
Closed-minded people

"Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!" - Mark, The Room

[Image: M8wdjCb.png]

no

Frank Mouette,  right wing

I like and I want to stick to it

I like them

playing hockey, watching CFL, watching B99

yes!

nope

8. Biggest pet peeve?
styrofoam

I can't think of any

[pbhfx]
[/pbhfx]

No
Jordan Joestar, Right Wing
It seems like something that will be fun to play. Hopefully I will stick around long term
Discord is my preferred method of communication so I'm fine talking through it (except when on school wifi, it is blocked Undecided)
Wastes my life watching anime and playing video games.
I'm interested in joining.
Yes
8. Biggest pet peeve?
When it's raining in winter
Not a movie but here's a DBS quote with no context: "Hold your fire! This man isn't black."

GM in NSFL & player in EFL, VHL, PBE, & SBA

Osbert Whacker, D

yeah most likely, affiliation helps a ton.

use it every day, like a team that uses it.

Gaming, sports, and programming are the main  things.

I'm happy to be anywhere that'll have me

not really

8. Biggest pet peeve?
People who are dicks

“We will construct a series of breathing apparatus with kelp. We will be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen. Its not going to be days at a time, an hour, hour 45. No problem. That will give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get more oxygen and then stalk you. You just lost at your own game. You are out gunned and outmanned.  That go the way you thought it was gonna to go?”

[Image: wHACKER.png]