Create Account

Lindback

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but Anders Lindback has been acquired by the Lightning. Went across the bottom line on ESPN.

edit: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=634879

The Lightning sent a pair of 2012 second-round picks, a 2013 third-round pick and goaltender Sebastian Caron to the Predators in exchange for Lindback, forward Kyle Wilson and a 2012 seventh-round pick.

Overpayment by TBay IMO but they can afford to overpay, win win.

Quote:Originally posted by Witz@Jun 15 2012, 10:50 PM
Overpayment by TBay IMO but they can afford to overpay, win win.

Yeah I thought it was an overpayment as well. Is this Tokarski guy they have down any good? Well I guess I can answer my question and say they don't have confidence in him if they were willing to move 2 2nds for a new goalie lol.

Btw guys fixed the OP and his name. Some reason I always think it's Andres lol.

like it for TB, Lindback is a stud

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Tokarski has won at every level he's played at. He played on a great team in the Norfolk Admirals this year. They absolutely dominated the AHL. Never a bad thing to have depth though. Tokarski could still have a few years left..