Create Account

Montreal Militia new branding
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 04:56 PM by Jearim.)

Back before S43 the Montreal Militia  appointed a new GM in Barnabas Collins. He appointed Dean Atkins as his Co GM and they began to build the future of the Militia together. While that mostly involved roster movement in drafting players and trades, they also wanted to bridge the history of the Militia with it’s predecessor, the Montreal Impact. After a few seasons of trying and matching and mixing and creating, they finally agreed on a design that ties in two histories of the cities 2 SMJHL teams. Today, on the eve on the S45 Season, the Militia have called this press conference to reveal the new present of the team.

Starting off the press conference we would like to announce a new Logo for the Montreal Militia. In the spirit of the Impact and Militia we wanted to have a shield as a base to our logo. We also wanted to bring back the Blue and silver of the Impact. After some trial and error we decided to modify the original logo of the Impact slightly, as a result we are happy yo announce the we are happy with the New/Revamped logo for the Militia. So with out further ado, The New/ Revamped Montreal Militia.( I’ve been looking for who created the original Impact logo to credit them with the logo because all I did was add MONTREAL MILITIA and a second M to it. If you know who did or if your reading this, Reach out to me pls. )

LOGO,  
[Image: 3qeWDjK.jpg]
[Image: vcU4f6i.png]

SHOULDER PATCH
[Image: TbTIGWi.jpg]

AND BANNER
[Image: 4S5I1pb.jpg]

THE JERSEYS STARTING S45

AWAY JERSEY
[Image: 85HNPct.jpg]

HOME JERSEY
[Image: 8RdYbOt.jpg]

ALTERNATE JERSEY
The concept behind the Alternate was to have the Red and Gold of the Current Militia Logo. Simple was the key word used here. It would have been easy to add a Skyline of Montreal or carry the Quebec flag over in the end the Red and Gold with a simple M fir Both Montreal and Militia was something we felt was simple and retro enough to fit perfectly for an alternate jersey used for special games. It’s a drastic difference from the home and away, but alternates should resemble nothing of the original home and away.

[Image: re9MjR0.jpg]

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Amazing work by Jearim, made him change shit a zillion times I swear before we found what we liked. Couldn't be more proud of the job he did!

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Well, if they aren't going to change the actual name, I'm glad the color scheme is back.

Good work, Montreal.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Thats going to be a yikes from me dawg

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

I really like these!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Militia

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

12-30-2018, 04:25 PMHoovuh Wrote: Thats going to be a yikes from me dawg

That's why no one cares dawg lol

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 04:46 PM by kit.)

just change the name back to impact if ur gonna change the logo back too imo

that being said: fuck the impact

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Wow this is not the move

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

What a lazy rebrand. Not to mention those abortions of an alternate jersey

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

glad the colors are back but still miss the brand

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

12-30-2018, 04:06 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Well, if they aren't going to change the actual name, I'm glad the color scheme is back.

Good work, Montreal.

Ditto.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Just steal a soccer clubs Logo, Colors, and jersey scheme how original , I bet this was real hard work when u stole everything

Honestly I hated the old logo and colors so much that I like this rebrand. Except for the fact now the SMJHL has two teams with the same color scheme exact.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]