Create Account

Calgary Dragons Logo Design Contest 2: Even More Dragons

B u m p

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I keep forgetting about this, I apologize. It will close this Friday, results will be posted sunday

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2019, 09:13 PM by karey.)

I'm guilty of not having time to.submit one. I have a cool concept but haven't executed on it.

Pm me if you are good at illustrator and want to adapt a sketch into a logo

Here, I can't find the original not cropped sketch, but it has potential.
[Image: JPEG_20190103_195614-1.jpg]

The c would be a stylized C that has dragon sharp elements, maybe those spikes would be like claws or something. Somebody should do something with this

01-28-2019, 09:10 PMkarey Wrote: I'm guilty of not having time to.submit one. I have a cool concept but haven't executed on it.

The c would be a stylized C that has dragon sharp elements, maybe those spikes would be like claws or something. Somebody should do something with this

That's a wyvern.
jk

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-28-2019, 09:10 PMkarey Wrote: I'm guilty of not having time to.submit one. I have a cool concept but haven't executed on it.

im good with illustrator, could take a crack at vector tracing that and making it a logo, PM on discord if you wanna talk colour scheme, how you want the sketch laid out, all that

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Thank you for all the logos everyone! A results thread should be posted in the next couple days!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

02-11-2019, 09:13 PMtweedledunn Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

now you are gonna wait another week

just kidding, i tallied them up today at work, will post winners after i cook din din tonight