Create Account

Confusion Retirement/unretirement

Hello SHL,

Alright so I'll start off by saying that Head Office really messed this one up. While we knew about it when it happened we spent a few days talking it over about if we should or should not punish him because of potentially just changing the rule from there forward. In the midst of that we kind of just forgot about it. And then with everything else taking place, offseason stuff, holidays, expansion, we've kind of just forgotten about it all together. This completely is on us and we apologize for dropping the ball here. This should have been taken care of weeks ago and it's on us for not getting it done in a timely manner. Also I understand that some of us were tagged in the thread about it but none of us received alerts as there is sometimes a problem with the tagging system on the site and that just bumping the thread isn't guaranteed to gain our attention. If something like this pops up again please message one of us on site or discord to confirm we know about it please.

All that being said. Confusion was found to have retired his player and then immediately delete the thread about retiring his player soon after. Because the thread was posted, his player Fedor Shirobokov, will be charged the 15% TPE penalty as if unretiring in the 7 day given range. Even though it's been a lot longer since the action took place and he has played with more TPE we do not feel the need to punish him further because it's completely on us for not handling it sooner.

Thank you and again we apologize for the mistake,
HO

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

[Image: BetterNaughtyDoe-max-1mb.gif]

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Please direct your hate/love at my inbox. Thanks.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

01-09-2019, 08:22 PMadamantium Wrote: Please direct your hate/love at my inbox. Thanks.

ily

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-09-2019, 08:22 PMadamantium Wrote: Please direct your hate/love at my inbox. Thanks.

u stink

Wow, everyone out to get SFP obviously smirk.jpg

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia