Create Account

Thoughts on free agents

If somebody leaves then they don't want to be there. And they shouldn't feel guilty about not getting value back to hurt the other team.

I've had plenty people leave. I'd ask if they wouldn't mind sign and trade, but I wouldn't hold it against them otherwise.

It sucks, almost like a tiny version of a breakup. But deal with it and bang the other FAs in the sea

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-11-2019, 06:14 PMadamantium Wrote: fucking stellar. excellent. absolutely brilliant.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I expect a debate on the podcast this weekend that ends with heated words about free market economy

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-11-2019, 06:16 PM.bojo Wrote: If somebody leaves then they don't want to be there.  And they shouldn't feel guilty about not getting value back to hurt the other team.  

I've had plenty people leave. I'd ask if they wouldn't mind sign and trade, but I wouldn't hold it against them otherwise.

It sucks, almost like a tiny version of a breakup. But deal with it and bang the other FAs in the sea

quit being reasonable and making a sensible point that isn't fucking awful.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

01-11-2019, 06:14 PMadamantium Wrote: fucking stellar. excellent. absolutely brilliant.

Thanks, I tried this time around. Shy

01-11-2019, 06:16 PMDangles13 Wrote: You don't get to choose where you're drafted, if you couldn't leave in free agency you basically become an owned commodity and slavery is illegal here.

Ooooor, you could ask for a trade and don´t screw the team that more than likely drafted you fairly early?

01-11-2019, 06:17 PMml002 Wrote:

I expect a debate on the podcast this weekend that ends with heated words about free market economy

oh boy if i start talking politics I'm going to lose a lot of friends quick around these parts

especially where the free market is concerned

sigs by me bitch

01-11-2019, 06:18 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-11-2019, 06:16 PM.bojo Wrote: If somebody leaves then they don't want to be there.  And they shouldn't feel guilty about not getting value back to hurt the other team.  

quit being reasonable and making a sensible point that isn't fucking awful.

Fuck you for leaving WKP!

I mean

Wait what

01-11-2019, 06:16 PMDangles13 Wrote: slavery is illegal here.

what if being a slave is my kink? are we for kink shaming in this community?

Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames

01-11-2019, 06:19 PMml002 Wrote:
01-11-2019, 06:16 PMDangles13 Wrote: slavery is illegal here.

what if being a slave is my kink? are we for kink shaming in this community?

explicitly

sigs by me bitch

01-11-2019, 06:20 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-11-2019, 06:19 PMml002 Wrote: what if being a slave is my kink? are we for kink shaming in this community?

explicitly

w t f

01-11-2019, 06:19 PM.bojo Wrote:
01-11-2019, 06:18 PMadamantium Wrote: quit being reasonable and making a sensible point that isn't fucking awful.

Fuck you for leaving WKP!

I mean

Wait what

so the makeup sex just meant nothing to you is that it

sigs by me bitch

What I don´t understand is, if they don´t like it in your team, why don´t they ask for a trade? That way as many teams stay competitive as possible. Why is it ok to leave for free, but asking for a trade is so weird?

If I ask to be traded but my GM decides to hang onto me and I hit FA, is it ok to leave then?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-11-2019, 06:23 PMDangles13 Wrote: If I ask to be traded but my GM decides to hang onto me and I hit FA, is it ok to leave then?

No you re-sign and ask to be traded because that's more fair duh

01-11-2019, 06:20 PMjRuutu Wrote:

What I don´t understand is, if they don´t like it in your team, why don´t they ask for a trade? That way as many teams stay competitive as possible. Why is it ok to leave for free, but asking for a trade is so weird?

it makes sense from an outside perspective to want a fully competitive league but logically why would i as a player want more competition in my quest for the cup?

sigs by me bitch

01-11-2019, 06:20 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-11-2019, 06:19 PM.bojo Wrote: Fuck you for leaving WKP!

I mean

Wait what

so the makeup sex just meant nothing to you is that it

Well you never cuddled, so