Create Account

WAWAZAT ,S46 Draftee, Player Bio.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 11:05 PM by Wawazat.)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNUzFLsWMTkrbl3RArrR9...1hZW5h4dwA]

'Tiger' WAWAZAT
Center

*1st Article Bonus*

Who is Taisei-Tiikeri Wawazat, and What does he do?

Greetings to all reading this and especially to those SMJHL General Managers and Assistant Managers who have the time to look over the 'New' players and search for potential talent for their team. 
At the request of my agent, I'm writing this background on myself to inform and hopefully entertain you the reader. 
The date of my birth was officially recorded as Born April 1, 1999 at approximately 0325 hours. The location of my birth was and is still unknown to me as I was dropped in front of a fire station in Helsinki, Finland. So , the date and time are part of the fire house time records. 
 It's not unreasonable to speculate I maybe Finnish and the result of possibly a teenage pregnancy or an unwanted result of some extramarital affair or some misfortunate result of prostitution. Oh well, can't change the past and no reason to let it affect the future.
I was extremely undersized and sickly as an infant as I suffered from a digestive blockage and spinal curvature.
Hence I was an unwanted child and was raised in an orphanage for my first four years of life. 
 Shortly after I turned four I was placed with (..or was it sold to) the Wawazat Research Laboratory outside of Tampere. A very large and intimidating compound with high fences and a guarded entry gate. 
I stayed there until I was almost fifteen. During those ten plus years I was operated on four times and the physical defects I was born with were diagnosed and treated and I was cured and basicly given a reboot to this life. At WRL (Wawazat Research Laboratory) I was fed, clothed and given an excellent education. I was also the involuntary subject of several long term genetic tests and growth experiments by the noted Research Geneticist Dr. Toshiro Wawazat. The doctor, a Japanese man who looked to be about fifty years old( I much later on found out that he was actually eighty and the reason why he looked so much younger). Doctor Wawazat was technically my adoptive father and my guardian, He was a small man about five foot five and thin with a full head of white hair and thick black framed glasses which continuously slid down his short nose. He was stern and very serious, but never openly hostile towards me. He always referred to me as 'Taisei' which isn't really a Finnish name so by the time I turned seven I began to question that maybe I'm not really Finnish.
  My adoptive mother was one of his research assistants Dr. Eerika Korhonen who was either smiling or frowning depending on the results I showed from my daily battery of injections and blood sampling and the CT scans of my brain and the never ending physical activity testing. "Eerika" as she insisted I call her was a cold clinical piece of work. The only truely nice thing she ever did for me was give me my other name 'Tiikeri' which is Finnish for 'Tiger'. 
  It was never really clear if it was a term of some slight affection or her way of simply using a code word to refer to the type of experimental intravenous series and the predicted result.
So there's where my first names originated. 
What about the Last name?
The use of  'Wawazat' was simply because it was what appeared on all the paperwork that I ever saw that referred to me. So it wasn't in my interest to change it and potentially upset my benefactor and adoptive father.
  At six I was allowed, lets make that assigned, for instruction in the various popular Finnish sports (football, ice hockey, kick boxing, skiing and team handball) and as grew I showed great promise in all which initially was credited to the research injections. My initial weak limbs and curved spine were strengthened and straightened and I grew rapidly. My timidity was quickly shed by new found aggressiveness, as my strength increased and my body's reaction to these tests were extreme in the initial years. This was a great point of pride to both my "father" and my "mother". It was decided that ice hockey was the sport that should be the point of focus.
   I was assigned a guardian/driver and under an assumed name allowed to join a traveling team. Time passed and as I grew and matured, and I showed impressive raw talent in the sport. So much I was beginning to be recognized as a 'natural' and was being recruited to the Finnish junior national team. 
  That was deemed an unacceptable risk to the research project in the opinion of Dr. Wawazat. With the results from the now massive dosages I was being given no longer achieving the projected results (hyper aggression and the superhuman strength and reflexes) that Dr. Wawazat had expected. This and my fast approaching age of fifteen were no longer acceptable factors and I was phased out of the project and in order to keep the research quiet I like several other older 'adopted' children was sent away. Scattered to distant parts of the globe.
   I was sent to live in a corporate controlled foster home in Regina, Canada. I have continued to live a relatively normal life and I have mastered english and adjusted to life in this Canadian city. At seventeen I emancipated myself and moved into an apartment and made some new friends, mostly teammates. The allowance I receive yearly from Wawazat is more than enough to allow me to make my rent, keep a dog and continue with ice hockey. I was voted All League at the junior B level and have received several scholarship offers from schools in Canada and the United States. But, I've no real interest in school. I have always had severe dyslexia.
  Last year I turned 18 and was visited by an attorney for the Wawazat Pharmaceutical firm. A small very sour faced man ,a basic empty suit who looked exactly like the stereotypical corporate attorney. He pawed over the apartment spying in the desk and the book case and even in my refrigerator, basicly being a nosey shitheel until Hercules came over to him. Hercules is a big sloppy Great Dane more lover and clown than guard dog. But, Herc with his ears trimmed into those intimidating points definitely looks a lot scarier than he is. My dog Hercules is also a great judge of character and it was apparent he didn't care for this attorney. I almost laughed as Hercules' growling intensified and the lawyer backed against the wall. The nosey suit was so unsettled by my dog, I had to close Hercules off in my bedroom so he could get on to the purpose of this visit.

The bad news 
Doctor Wawazat had passed away I was shown several pictures of his funeral. I was amazed that he still looked remarkably the same as he did during my time with him at Research Labratory and the earliest memory I have of him. Seems the good doctor was his own best test subject and finally overdosed himself.
I was also served with written notice that at twenty one I will no longer be compensated yearly by the firm.
And I was also handed a handwritten letter from my adoptive "mother" Eerika (Dr. Eerika Korhonen). She wanted me to know that she had done the research on me before I was brought to the Research Lab. She had checked on my birth mother. Who was a young Finnish girl , a prostitute in fact. Her name was Ilta Väisänen, had abandoned me at birth and later the next year died from a drug overdose.

The good news
I now have confirmation that I am at least half Finnish.
I have a trust fund available to pay for college should I decide to attend. If not, it would be available to cash out at my reaching twenty five.

I've continued playing ice hockey with a local junior B team. I'm a center and according to the local/provincial news my talent for the game has gotten noticed at higher levels and scouts have been attending the games regularly. I pay them no attention, I'm there to play a sport I love and being on the ice is about the best thing about my life here. It must show because it has resulted in my being encouraged by my coach and about every coach in the league I've had contact with to become a draft eligible player for the feeder league to the SHL, the SMJHL.
So that's why I'm here and this back story is now complete .

Quote:An excerpt from an early SHL scouting report..
Taisei-Tiikeri(Tiger) Wawazat is a 2 way playmaking center with good size (6'2"/200) a great natural skater with impressive balance, strong puck handling and excellent passing skills. His offensive awareness is superior to 90% of the centers at this level of experience and his defensive awareness is even greater. Projected to be a potential strong 2 way center and strong penalty killer.
  Needs to work on his shooting and his face offs needs some minor improvement. Considering his size and strength Wawazat is not a strong body checker, In fact it seems to be the weakest part of his game. Possibly, he's not properly motivated to throw weight around.

****^*TL;DR..   So if you skipped all the above, the short version of this is Taisei-Tiikeri Wawazat is a hockey player (a 2 way Centerman ) who might be Finnish but, is now living in Canada and wants to be successful in the SHL. 
As you see I use #71 William Karlsson (NHL-LV) as my player image/render.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Respectfully, Taisei-Tiikeri (T.T.) Wawazat or just 'Tiger'

(1760)

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Look forward to seeing what you can do in the league! Good luck mate!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

This is awesome man!!!

Great work!!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Finland

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 01:29 PM by Thunfish.)

01-17-2019, 02:11 AMWawazat Wrote:
He always referred to me as 'Taisei' which isn't really a Finnish name so by the time I turned seven I began to question that maybe I'm not really Finnish.
I know the feeling. Besides the being Finnish bit.
Also, welcome!

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Thanks to you all and best wishes for S45

Special Thanks to ml002 for helping me fix the shrinking font/text problem.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa