Create Account

S45 SMJHL PT # 4 - OT6

01-22-2019, 11:56 AMDaco Wrote: LW- Willy Mack
C- Nickolas Klaus
RW- Jimmy Slothface @slothfacekilla

D- Johnny Sins  @LonnyBohonos16
D- Sanyi Koksis

G- Casimir Stevens

This team was built to score goals and bang whores. I find that it's all about balance in hockey and life. Every time I get a Shutout I pay for the ladies for the night, so Johnny already has enough incentive to play good defense. On left wing I was going to go with the 2 best wings Jack Kennedy or Noah Nowes, but they're already on my team! Wow Vancouver is so amazing offensively. Willy Mack is third in points though so I gotta go with the man who can score for my team. Nickolas Klaus has literally 20 more points than the 2nd best center, how do you not pick a superstar like that.  Slothface is another rookie like myself so I add him to the team as a good glue guy considering we already have enough offensive firepower, you want someone who can be a good backseat support player to cheer everyone on. Last but not least my 2nd defensive choice would be Sanyi Kocsis, who has obscene ppg average and leads the league for defenders.

i like whores  Cry

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I'm going with a lineup of proven winners who had tremendous success playing for the championship winning 28-8-0 Lions in the prospect tournament prior to the start of the season. 

C Bobby Sharp  Knights              
RW Jimmy Slothface @slothfacekilla  raiders      
LW Gordie Boomhover @gordieboom  Scarecrows
D Mathias Seger @Segi  Outlaws  
D Osbert Whacker @BWIII  Outlaws  
G Peter Larson @Tomasnz Armada  

I'm centering the Lions 2nd line, two talented wingers who are both putting up solid numbers this season. On defense we have guys from the same team that can both put in 20+ minutes per game of solid D. Back in net we have one of the current top goalies in the league. Overall a solid lineup of rookies with a winning history. 

I also want to use this opportunity to give shout outs to the other Prospect Lions

Monkey D. Luffy @TnlAstatine   Lions  (sorry I took your linemates Tongue)
Michael Fox @FuzzSHL  Scarecrows
Brock Emmerton @lueiGi  Armada
Karlstraße Scholz @karlssens  Knights
Cant Eykhil @linsangeles Lions

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

C Nicklas Klaus
LW Kit Smeb
RW Parker Smeb
D Tauras Karazija
D Sanyi Kocsis
G Cedric Robinson

For my team I decided to go for more veterans over rookies since even though everyone makes the play-offs it seems like teams are still more concerned with playing less active send-downs over the more active new-gens so I need to counter this by staying away from rookies. If i'm going to be playing against top SMJHL lines I need to have the best player in the league so I picked Nickolas Klaus who currently leads the league in assists and points. To play with Nickolas I picked my brother Kit who sucks but has automatic chemistry with Parker due to having the same last name, Kit has played 97 more minutes than Parker but still has 2 less points so Kit will be able to leach off his teammates just like he does on Detroit. On defense I picked the best d-man in the league in Kocsis who leads everyone with 50 points, to play with him I picked the third highest scoring d-man in Karazija who has 39 points, Koscis has 41 assists while Karazija has 14 goals so they should be able to play off eachother. In goal I picked Cedric Robinson who leads the SMJHL in SVP and Wins and is third in GAA.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Starting at center, from the Kelowna Knights....NICKOLAS KLAUS!!!!!
At left wing, from the Detroit Falcons...KIT SMEB!!!!
At right wing, from the Vancouver Whalers...JACK KENNEDY!!!
And on defence, from the Colorado Raptors...CHICO SMEB!!!!
And on the other side, St Louis Scarecrows....HELMUTS AKMENLAUKS!!!
And finally playing goalie, from Anchorage...PETER LARSON!!!!

I decided to build my team with no two players from the same team. My team is represented by Kelowna, Detroit, Vancouver, St Louis, Anchorage, and of course my Colorado Raptors. Klaus was an easy pick for my first line center. He leads the league in points by a fair margin, which is difficult to do in this low scoring simulator - everyone should have him on their team. Next I picked my brother Kit. Have to choose family, it was really a no brainer for me. On the other wing I chose Jack Kennedy, he's tied in 2nd for points with 55, and is the top powerplay player in the league. On defence I didn't want to pick any defenders from Vancouver or Kelowna, so the next best choice was Akmenlauks. 36 points in 47 games is very respectable, all of that with only 16 minutes per game - one of the highest scoring P/20 dmen in the league. Next on defence is obviously myself, not much to say there. And finally, in goal, Larson was an easy choice that should be on every team. First in GAA, and save percentage, I think he will be the favourite for the Vezina this year.

Words: 260

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Wow a pt made for me

LW - Kit Smeb Falcons
C - Daniel Smeb Raptors
RW - Parker Smeb Raptors
D - Chico Smeb Raptors
D - Steve Craig-Smeb Raptors
G- Mike Hunt

This is a no brainer for me personally. on left wing we have arguably the best player in the league with the highest points/inches of height among rookies in the league. He also scores goals and just because hes small isnt a detriment. Hes teammates can help out with that. Playing center is the great daniel smeb, maybe not the greatest yet, but in the SHL hell be the centerpiece of this line. On the right wing is the smally smeb, despite being the actual tallest one. on the blueline are two crucial pieces to this puzzle. Chico and my half brother steve. They have chemsitry and both share chico salmons genes, a massive advantage. in the net is Mike Hunt. Hes just got a great name and i think would be able to have good passing chemistry with the family. Family comes first

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 04:53 AM by Katth.)

Not easy to pick 5 other players I want to farm a lineup with, but here goes.

LW - Gordie Boomhover Scarecrows
C - Barry Batsbak Knights
RW - Maxime Bouchard Armada
D - Cassius Darrow Raptors
D - Barret McCarthy Whalers
G - Cedric Robinson Falcons

LW - Gordie Boomhover Scarecrows
Gordie Boomhover is an easy pick. We’re both Dutch and funny thing is that we’re both from the same city too. What are the odds? Since day one when we entered the recruitment pool we’ve been in touch. About day-to-day things, our progression and our team results. Gordie is proving himself to be a good addition for the Scarecrows now playing on the second line. He has 12 goals and 12 assists for the season so far. Not bad for a fellow rookie.

C - Barry Batsbak Knights
Barry Batsbak a pass first kind of center that brings creativity and agility with his game.

RW - Maxime Bouchard Armada
Besides myself another playmaker forward. Together with Maxime Bouchard there’s a lot of creativity on this line to outplay any opponent and be a force to reckoned with. Maxime has proven himself to be a very important player for the Anchorage Armada with 16 goals and 23 assists so far. He is also a +15.

D - Cassius Darrow Raptors
For my first defenseman I picked Cassius Darrow. This two-way defenseman is current points leader on the Colorado Raptors roster with 5 goals and 32 assists and is ranked among the top of the league when it comes to defensemen. His ability to play a good two-way game is and the fact he is German (Germans are known for being reliable) is why I picked him.

D - Barret McCarthy Whalers
Another great two-way defenseman completes my defensive line. Currently sitting at 40 points for the season (12 goals and 28 assists). Barret McCarthy is an important asset to the Whalers organisation and any team would be lucky to have him.

G - Cedric Robinson Falcons
Cedric Robinson currently has the best save percentage in the league with 0.896 and a GAA of 2,72, third best in the league. He has played the most minutes, faced the most shots and has had 3 shutouts this season. Cedric is an amazing goalie that completes my line-up.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

[Image: magcover1.jpg]

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

C - Dean Colt III Armada - The king of the faceoff dot, there's no one I'd rather have taking the draw for my team when the game is on the line. With 25 points and a +16 rating he ain't half bad either.
LW - Jack Kennedy Whalers - As much as it pains me to select a Whaler I can't deny they have a strong squad down there and this man is a big reason why. With 59 points in 48 games he's the highest scoring player not wearing the Kelowna green and gold and I'd certainly welcome the opportunity to play with him.
RW - Willy Mack Militia - Every team needs a role model and this man oozes leadership. Sweeping the Militia awards show last season this fella is the engine that drives Montreal and I have no doubt he'd fit in nicely with this bunch. It doesn't hurt he's also 3rd in the league in goals scored.
D - Nikolai Evans Militia - Well when you're playing with the arguably the #1 defender in the SMJHL right now it's tough to choose anyone else, but if I did have to play with someone else I think I'd have to go with fellow offensive dman and draftmate Nikolai Evans. We went first and second overall in the recent draft and it would be fun to help each other succeed and prove our draft value.
G - Aleister Cain Scarecrows - I'll admit I don't know too many of the goalies in the SMJHL, but I do know this man and am aware of his gamebreaking ability. With multiple playoff runs and a championship already under his belt I'd feel pretty darn confident having this fella between the pipes.

@Mac @JRed94 @Mack @ztevans @SlashACM

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

[Image: vcyx6t.png]

Knights LW - Dick Clapper
raiders C - Matt Kholin
Outlaws RW - Collin Gibbles
Militia D - Nikolai Evans
Knights D - Karlstraße Scholz
Armada G - Peter Larson

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

[Image: SUBMISSION.png]

LW - Mika Mayfield        C - ELITE 1C NOAH NOWES        RW - Griffith Cadwalader
             LD - Perry Morgan                           RD - Guy Zheng
                                      G - Cedric Robinson

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

LW - Nolan Sawchuk (KEL) C - Nickolas Klaus (KEL) RW - Andy Kerr (VAN)
LD - Sanyi Koicsis (KEL) RD - Willie Fisterbottom (MTL)
G - Billy Sorokin (STL - Self)

Starting with the SHL's leading goal scorer with 27, Nolan Sawchuk, on the LW, this lineup packs great scoring punch and ability. On RW, we have one of the most feared goons in the league in Andy Kerr, with a remarkable 42 PIM, he is willing and able to protect all 5 of his teammates on the ice. However, he still knows how to pot a few, collecting 39 points so far in the year. Centering the two is the SHL's leading assist man Nickolas Klaus with 45. He'll be feeding Sawchuk beauts for the easy finishes. Protecting the backend is Sanyi Kocsis on the left, who leads all SHL defensemen with 45 assists. On the right and providing the muscle is Willie Fisterbottom, ranking third among SHL d-men with 55 hits. The two also sport an impressive combined +26, providing solid defense. Minding the net is rookie Billy Sorokin, who after a rough start has brought his save percentage up to a respectable .876.

[Image: hvt8Jek.png]
G Billy Sorokin, #60
S45 - S48: St. Louis Scarecrows
S49 - Present: Chicago Syndicate
S46 100th Overall SHL Draft Pick, Chicago Syndicate
Four-Star Cup Champion - S45, S46*
SMJHL Regular Season Wins Leader - S46, S47, S48
*Starter

@TnlAstatine

I didn't know your forum name I should have included ya!

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Oh, you know I'd 100% go for an all-Russian lineup for this shit. My old crew are basically all back, and lord, am I happy to have them back with me as we recreate. Coincidentally, none of them ended up in Colorado with me, so this is perfect.

Aleksandr Scherbak (KEL) - Valeri Tikhonov (STL) - Jerry Mander (ANA)

Anastasia O'Koivu (COL) - Nikolai Evans (MTL)

Aleksi O'Koivu-Volkova (MTL)
C - Aleksandr Scherbak (KEL) - @jjaybs

Jay was one of the first people to ever help me out on this site, bless him. He's a very close friend of mine, and his player is a baby Russian joining the federation for the first time. I'm sure Nastya would want to take him under her wing and help him feel more comfortable with the team, the legacy kids, management, etc.

LW - Valeri Tikhonov (STL) - @mel24

As far as Mel goes, she and I have been best buds since we joined the site together in S30. Our former players were comrades on the Russian team for life. Nastya would also probably scoop this kid up and show him the ropes, make sure he's happy and excited to play for the team. And well, if she looks at him every so often a little longer than necessary, that's her business. He's a cute kid, what can she say? 

RW - Jerry Mander (ANA) - @GCool

Fuckin' bruiser ex-pat, joining the federation. Nastya probably has some mad respect for this dude, since they're both in the business of fucking shit up and killing people. She would probably spend a lot of time refining her physical play alongside his.

D - Anastasia O'Koivu (COL) - ohey, that's me.

D - Nikolai Evans (MTL) - @ztevans

Well, Nastya and Nikolai's parents were close friends for their entire careers, over decades of play. However, I'm inclined to think that Nastya and Nikolai themselves would not get along that well, but she would feel some vague sense of familial obligation to put him on this roster, even if she spends more time pestering him with her brother than appreciating his company. 

G - Aleksi O'Koivu-Volkova (MTL) - @Wally

She can't pick a team from the entire SMJHL and not include her own twin brother. She'd probably spend a decent amount of time 'accidentally' interfering with him at practice to annoy the living hell out of him, but hey, what are siblings for? 

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 09:10 PM by Off.)

Center - Loki Odinsson

LW - Alex Winters

RW - Petr Mikulak

LD - Bernik Vrzala

RD - David Vent 

G - Petr Vrana 

The Czech dream team, includes Vrzala's closest friends from growing up on Czech  in Vent and Odinsson.

Vrana, Winters and Mikulak are all players that Bernik has found close bounds with in the Czech national team and has enjoyed all of their company. He wishes he could involve more players but he thinks that there are a wide variety of skills between the very contrasting skills and play styles. The D are exact opposites and create an interesting dynamic in being so vast in the style they play. The wingers already mesh together and create a whirlwind of goals and the goalie, well, he was the MVP of the World Juniors, so Vrzala has the upmost faith in him

The D pairing with Loki adds another element where the pairing can be traded forward into the wingers postions and create havok during line changes if that is what is required.

[Image: Off.gif]

Left Wing=Jakub Novak
Center=Loki Odinsson
Right Wing=Petr Mikulak
Defensemen=Bernik Vrzala
Defensemen=Andrej Doskocil 
Goalie=Petr Vrana

This was a no brainer for me to make an entire Czech lineup. All these players were on this years WJC team and we all won a gold medal together. 

Jakub Novak
Novak has always been a consistent point getter for his team. He has a shoot first mentality and these forwards are about scoring and causing chaos on the ice. I also picked him because he has a feel for the SMJHL being in his second year. He will be able to lead the younger players on the ice.

Loki Odinsson
Odinsson brings the physical aspect to this line paring. Odinsson isn't afraid to get physical against opponents and goes to the dirty spots on the ice. Odinsson will always stick up for his teammates on the ice but don't forget about his scoring potential. His goals might not be pretty but they only ask how many not how.

Petr Mikulak
Mikulak is a sniper that's overlooked by other teams. Mikulak gets shots on net and is always hungry to score and get points for his team. Mikulak is the speed to this line. Mikulak can tear past defensemen and deke them out of their skates. Mikulak is able to get back on defense before the other team is able to get in the zone.

Bernik Vrzala
Vrzala is the first defensemen that came to my mind when I had to pick one. He's a great skate and a defensive-defenseman. Vrzala is willing to block any shots coming his way. Vrzala is always in position on offense and defense. He is also able to play those long minutes and not be winded. Vrzala is able to stop teams top players and start the rush for our team.

Andrej Doskocil 
Doskocil is the scoring defensemen that pair great with Vrzala. Where Vrzala lacks in offense Doskocil makes up for. Doskocil has a keen eye for great passes and a hard slap shot that goalies are unable to stop. Doskocil is also not afraid to lay the body on opposing teams. Doskocil knows Vrzala can cover for him and is able to go and get a hit on lines top players to change the shift of momentum.

Petr Vrana
Vrana is an amazing goalie that will lead the Czech team. Vrana is able to flash the leather and make agile saves all game long. Vrana is able to rely on his Czech brothers to clear the lanes for him to get a clear sight of the puck and make the save. Vrana never gives up on the play and will also challenge forwards with his aggressive style. Vrana is able to play aggressive and passive when he needs to.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]